For too long the (((French))), (((Americans))), and (((Estonians))) have blinded us from the truth...

For too long the (((French))), (((Americans))), and (((Estonians))) have blinded us from the truth. Turns out the Anglo-Saxons are STILL the most powerful race on Earth (Middangeard/Middilgard) and we are both true sons of WODEN. Germany embrace me brother, our ancestors who died in battle against eachother in the last century are now drinking together in the halls of Valhalla.
ANGLO-SAXON GANG RISE UP!

Attached: ANGLO SAXONS.png (2130x1318, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BASED if w*lliam the bastard didn't win we would have had a permanent alliance with our continental Saxon brothers.

Daily reminder that both Anglos and Saxons are invading Scandinavian tribes that conquered you pathetic native britts

it's william the conqueror for you

Attached: normand.png (541x1145, 390K)

>*nglo
>honorable
What the fuck am I reading? What's next, honorable jews?

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 32K)

1066 hastings best day of my life

What if I told you that It is not the Americans, nor the French, nor the Chinese nor the Russians who are the great influential powers of the world. What if, a small group of ((Belgians)) was behind everything wrong in the world.

What if (((Belgium))) was shown to be behind both world wars, had trained both Vladimir Lenin, Adolf Hitler and Osama Bin Laden as sleeper agents. What if it was not “Gavrilo Princip” but (((Gabriel De Namur)))) Would you believe the truth, or still deny it?

The truth is that every conspiracy, every evil, every blight on humanity is festering from the dark heart of Belgica. All crimes against humanity are Belgian crimes. Satan is domiciled in Ostend, and visits when Hell isn’t miserable enough. There are many other scapegoats, whether Jews, Americans or American Jews, but all Jews are Belgians anyways.

Look inside the darkest heart of man and there lies a Belgian.

Attached: A4715CD1-2245-4149-AEAD-4CC9E76E039E.jpg (890x1266, 289K)

anglos, saxons, jutes and all the others who settled in albion were the only smart g*Rmanics, that's why they chose to leave the continent and their scum brethren behind.
the ones who remained are not worth associating with.

My ancestors.

My King.

Good post.
Germans are just Englishmen with none of the goodness and extra badness.

Holy fucking based

>Defeated by the combined ANGLO-SAXON-FRISIAN ARMY
Everyone got their comeuppance in the end

Attached: waterloo.png (396x1404, 506K)

Attached: réfléchir 06.png (720x700, 340K)

Heaven on Earth was in the Congo.
Can we bring it back?

It all makes sense now

I don't recal Blucher and Wellington's involvement in the Norman Conquest but ok

prussians were more slavic then they were saxon

> Present day Belgium
NOW DO YOU SEE? Waterloo was organised by the Belgians to destroy France forever.

(((Belgians))) will stop at nothing to ruin all good things.

Who is more to blame, waloons or flemmies?

The ones with the most Germanic tongue, though at this point it's a choice between plague and cholera

Bothe direct descendants of Harold Godwinson m8

wellington was a proud keltic irishman though

Alri then that's all I needed to hear

I stand by what I said

Stunning and brave

didn't ask

Don’t be fooled. Their unbridgeable linguistic and cultural differences are just a facade to hide their true intentions. They are united in their goal of world domination.

You must listen to them speaking in their demon tongues. This is at a higher frequency than humans can perceive, so only dogs can understand. This is why all dogs will act aggressive towards Belgians.

Attached: 2328821D-29EC-4A0C-B6CC-B17F075A6A91.gif (318x274, 3.51M)

Belgians were also responsible for Romans taking over Gaul (they allied with them at the start and called them to stomp other Gauls: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remi )
They were also responsible for the fall of France in 1940 as they withdrew from the franco-belgian anti-German pact in 1936 and refused that the French troops take position within their borders until the very first day of the war
Fucking waffles