Oi, citizen! Stop right there. Says here you’ve been sayin mean things on the internet. You’re under arrest!

>Oi, citizen! Stop right there. Says here you’ve been sayin mean things on the internet. You’re under arrest!

Attached: 2BFE1BD1-CB60-4D8F-8E31-FA27C048B032.png (720x1280, 417K)

>Szewczuk

More despicable anti-polonism in Bongland

I thought it was all memes. I didn't know it was this far into insanity...

Attached: 1560805146960.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Holy shit that is actually insane, what is wrong with euros and the UK?

>4 years
that's unironically pretty extreme.

>Oi! Show me yer opinion loisence

>4 years
OI HOW DARE YOU MOCK ARE GRACIOUS PRINCE

>4 years and 3 months for a crude insult
WTF?

>Michal Szewczuk, a university student, created an image of Harry with a pistol to his head against a blood-covered background.

>The picture, which also featured a swastika, was shared on a far-right social media platform in August last year, a few months after the prince married Meghan Markle, who is of mixed race. The post included the phrase “See ya later race traitor”.

>Szewczuk, 19, was ordered to be detained after pleading guilty to two counts of encouraging terrorism and five counts of possession of terrorist material, including the White Resistance Manual and an al-Qaida training manual.

>He also wrote a blog, described as “extremely violent and aggressively misogynistic”, which attempted to justify the rape of women and children in the pursuit of an Aryan race.

Anyone recognize him from /brit/ based on that description?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 117K)

Do Europeans really??

based harry dabbing on n*zi zoomer

sl*V(e)s BTFO

these p*Lish subhumans should be sent back after brexit infact send all cracKKKas

Jesus christ my country is falling apart and this seems insane to me. How do brits not rise up?

there's no issued rise up-licences

>Szewczuk

Attached: image.jpg (1050x700, 287K)

If i went to live in a foreign kingdom like Saudi Arabia or Cambodia and shitposted about their royal family, I would expect far worse

a man was taken to court in the UK solely for being in possession of the anarchist cookbook in 2017. Afaik he won the case though, not sure why this guy is going to prison

>this is the kind of person calling you a nigger on Jow Forums

Attached: _20190618_165159.jpg (431x104, 8K)

Why is this wrong with this? He made a death threat against a public official and threatened to rape children in the pursuit of an Aryan race. He should've been locked up longer t bh.

kek

Attached: i scream but god doesnt answer.jpg (497x603, 41K)

Lol retard, this guy was an incel shooter waiting to happen.

>4 years

Holy shit

>comparing yourself to saudi arabia and saying we're better than these guys so it's ok.
howling

PUT THE POLE IN THE HOLE

>words are violence
My country has real problems dude, this feels like sinister mind control

How the fuck is it even possible
I see people wishing for monarchists death every day and they're certainly not very right leaning

>How the fuck is it even possible
Because they're saving their country from future mass murderer

He's 19
Plenty of Jow Forumsfags grow out of their Jow Forums phase by themselves, this will probably just radicalize him further

The sinister mind control of telling people not to threaten to rape or murder people. Racist incel freak.

>Szewczuk
>Ayran

why are the polish so dumb

>
>NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T INSULT OUR GRACIOUS PRINCE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

But death threats are illegal in almost every country, even countries like america and pretty sure also guatemala.

>NOO YOU CAN'T INSULT ROYAL FAMILY THEIR RULE BLESSED BY GOD HIMSELF

Attached: 61146105_2277113159047425_8354312174858450517_n.jpg (640x640, 46K)

this would probably get you at least a police or secret service visit even here in the land of freeze peach. I don't know what the fuck you people are on about.

>pic
>manuals
>blog
So anyone gonna post 'em or what?

4 years doesn't sound too bad considering they could've put him away for conspiracy.

dumb mutt

guatemalian the future is in your hands.

Attached: Hail Guatemala.jpg (924x530, 59K)

You wanna insult the royals? Pro-tip: kys

the pic

Attached: 1546421923885.jpg (695x986, 137K)

Why can't euros take a joke?

pretty fucking kino
someone needs to hire him to make movie posters

Lèse-majesté

>Szewczuk
nice way to write «Шeвчyк»

>Szewczuk

Strapping English lad, that one.
Think the shitposting was worth jailtime?

>t.mouth breathing inbred
Ahh yes I should have read the post after mine.

Attached: 1537975093134.png (942x712, 79K)

We have no yotted letters in Polish.

This. And Harry is a royal so it's like making death threats to Trump family plus or minus. It's obvious police arrested him imo

Why would a Polish name be written in a completely different alphabet?

/Thread

Wouldn’t that rather have been Шэвчyк? Like in Belarusian.

We don’t really use yotted letters.

>19
>4 years in prison
Oh i'm sure this will help reform him and he will be a upstanding member of society after this

>Nazi
Maybe over at leftypol or britpol

I don't think he wouldve become an upstanding member of society either way.

Good. Insulting royalty should be punished with death. It's the first step to communism.

I hope he ends up publicly executed, like all Jow Forumsscum deserve.

DELET THIS RGHT NOW

Do they seriously think that the royal family is white?

he wasn't wrong you know. fuck harry for marrying this amerimutt and creating mulatto child, which would have been better off aborted

Attached: Proxy.png (1000x768, 996K)

They are poles. They are genetic garbage that was never going to amount to much.

he will see the light of Allah, mashallah, and commit to the extermination of the inferior *nogo culture

Guarantee you at least one of these kids has a non-white nephew or niece.

Why do you hate race-mixed people so much? They didn't ask to be born that way. And there's no rule forbidding him from falling in love with a racially mixed women or a non-white.

In belarusian probably it wll Шaўчyк

Please continue to express such sentiments publicly. Only makes us look more reasonable!

Attached: 1470020137546.jpg (640x960, 91K)

>The sinister mind control of telling people not to threaten to rape or murder people. Racist incel freak.

Attached: 1560745351099.jpg (825x750, 333K)

This. Nothing says reasonable like plotting terror attacks on the royal family because you mistakenly assume they are white.

Is that for real? The faggot married a disgusting used up divorced nigger American whore and the guy who calls him out is the one going to prison?? Honk honk

Why do we hate anyone based on their race? Nobody asked to be born black

>NOOOOO he said some racist things online.This is like actual, legit terror actually.

Attached: 1560770497359.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1560770692334.png (785x1000, 254K)

You aren't white.

Want to see a dick picture to check? ;)
Besides what does that have to do with the cuckprince marrying a mutt?

go back to turkey

Based

>NOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1560582568840.jpg (320x383, 59K)

>harry literally pointed guns at innocents
>gets lauded as epik hero
>stupid teen draws a crude pic
>life is ruined

what a fucking shithole lmao

>look mom i posted it again

>making graphics calling for public figures to be killed
>being a member of a banned terrorist organisation
>owning terrorist material, such as an al-Qaida training manual
ah yes, definitely not a terrorist in the making

Attached: 1549325371868.png (1019x561, 376K)

Why do people take death threats so seriously? When was the last time someone actually got killed after death threats were posted? It seems like a non-issue

>stupid teen draws a crude pic
Yeah, he also was a member of National Action (who are banned) and owned terrorist material. Very interesting that you decided to leave that out.

Attached: 1558299562398.jpg (767x457, 84K)

>NOOOOOO my gubamint said this little booklet and your club are baddies. T-they just want to protect us.

Attached: 1516588184857.jpg (606x591, 34K)

Have sex tranny freak

Remember that Aussie that went Doomguy on the mosque after saying it on cripplechan?

Because identifying targets and organizing online is the first step towards IRL violence. Even in the US it is illegal.

>NOOOOOOOO you can't read that! The gubamint said so!

Attached: 1526451297669.png (800x750, 91K)

Threats such as these are illegal in most of not all countries.
Only dumbasses think otherwise.

Wow immigrants can't even join violent anti-government groups and threaten to kill political figures without getting arrested these days. What the fuck is happening in the UK?

>NOOOOOOO I feel my life is threatened by that 32byte gun you drew on that jpeg!

Attached: 1555673499208.jpg (785x731, 112K)

-uk and -enko are ukrainian (no such thing) name endings

Why won't the left allow us to freely organize death squads on social media in peace?

If you actually cared about preventing terrorism you'd support deporting all P*kis.

Attached: 1487036994283.jpg (1080x1082, 110K)

>It's only terrorism when brown non-whites do it

White nationalist terrorism is more common.

For the record I support terrorism of all kinds from any ideology.

Based.

this is actually a good question.

For the record I support regicide of all kinds from any worker

HAHAHAHAHAHA