I'm coming to italy in a month what do I need to do to get some of that pasta pussy...

I'm coming to italy in a month what do I need to do to get some of that pasta pussy? Give me some things to say in Italian to chat up your birds pizza Anons. What regions has the top tot and which is best avoided. Also what is the general consesus of bongs in italy?

Attached: 1559790022668.jpg (2048x1536, 277K)

don't ignore me please

Just be yourself bro

yea well I'm a retard so lets leave that plan on the back burner while you guys give me someone interesting to be.

Attached: 5xnfdp8rgmx01.png (650x500, 308K)

solo ape te stesso

good point what's the Language situation like in italy, will most girls speak English or am I going to have to do more than the occasional google translate?

only Jow Forums autists and paid guides speak english here

vengo vengo

If you're white, you'll get laid easily. Brown girls love white cock

Fanculo

Thanks for the confidence boost burger man I'm as white as they come.

Don't aim for pasta pussy, you need to preserve your chastity (very important)

this

If you're interested in getting Italian pussy your best bet is to go to Milan, it's the most international city with a lot of stuff to do and lots of people speak English properly

Good shout Milan is on my route so I could definitely stop there. I was thinking set up a tinder or something and being like "I'm going to be here this day hit me up and show me around/ teach me italian/ I'll teach you english/ etc"

loser

say that to my face in the Colosseum not online and see what happens.

t. seething virgins

Attached: rome.jpg (754x990, 159K)

I have a fucking unibrow and people didn’t judge me, in fact they said unibrows are highly desirable in Italy

Attached: doubt.png (419x238, 84K)

Senatus? Not a big fan.

Attached: inx960x640.jpg (960x640, 102K)

is this a real photo from your trip to rome russianon

I was just in Rome a week ago.
People speak english. People will be incredibly friendly if you make an effort of speaking Italian. Italian is a great language and you can easily learn the basics in a couple of days.

Good to know my man, although I can barely speak English as it is but I'll give it a go.

He's right. Italian girls like thicc brows for what reason ever. Here in germany some bitch unironically told me I should get them trimmed if I want to score, but med girls seem to like it. The spanish exchange student in my economics class said I'd look cute.

Nice I've got a decent enough set of caterpillars on me.

Attached: tup.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

Just be yourself

see

You pathetic fool!

You absolutely need to go to San Luca, it's a picturesque village in the Aspromonte mountains. Their girls are beautiful and eager to meet foreigners, and the locals are very friendly.

Attached: San_Luca_(Reggio_Calabria)_-_Italy_-_10_May_2009_-_(2).jpg (640x494, 119K)

kek

Gracchus? Something more cheerful!

Attached: 1557872320597.jpg (1222x759, 133K)

what the fuck I thought the mafia thing was an overblown movie meme now your telling me there's whole fucking cities ran by them?

I'm not going that far down anyway but what the fuck.

Of course the media is lying as usual, trust me I'm a britoid like you, don't be a poofter mate it's a great place, I shagged tons of fowls down there

>shag some mafioso's sister/daughter/cousin/whatever
>get disappeared on some mountain pass never to be seen again
pass

Attached: jobby.jpg.jpg (474x396, 36K)

I second that, it's a great place, my actual girlfriend is from there and I recently met her relatives. Nice people, very warm-hearted.

>criminals are posting in this thread

Attached: index.jpg (365x378, 13K)

Just give up, unless you're going to San Luca (Calabria), where the old welcoming Italy survived.

is this place some sort of meme that I'm not aware of?

Jokes aside, the rural towns in the South are pretty safe, as long as you don't start an illegal business in direct competition with the local mob.
You would be more in danger in big cities like Milan or Rome, mugged by some gipsy in the subway.

>don't start an illegal business
Funnily enough I wasn't planning it but I genuinely just don't have the time to go that far south. How are the rural towns in the north/mid still comfy?

>don't have the time to go that far south
It's a shame, because the South is rich of beautiful places; for example, I recently visited Taormina, in Sicily, but there's so many fascinating locations that you can't see everything in a single trip.
Yeah, you can find comfy towns pretty much everywhere in Italy.

Attached: Veduta-del-centro-storico-dal-Santuario-Madonna-della-RoccaLR_retina.jpg (2400x1578, 770K)

kys terrone

>cluelessautists.jpg