What was your nickname in your school days?

Attached: 1BID61H.gif (320x180, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/
vocaroo.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tubby, because I was fat

"Tourist". No idea how that caught on, but pretty much everyone I knew there called me that.

Attached: 1531822995390.jpg (1000x1150, 371K)

Alice aux pays des merveilles.

Moose
Thomas = Tomoose = Moose
We weren't very imaginative.

'Corpse' because I was pale and thin and silent.
Then I started to be "neformal", listened to rock, played guitar and dyed hair red and was upgraded to 'Zombie'

Grizzly because I was the first Male to grow facial hair
>everyone was jealous of me
>I was just fucking annoyed I had to waste time shaving from like 12 years old

Had the surname Al Almani because I bantered with the class muslim about joining ISIS

Big Ben, because there was a rumor that I was hung.

I knew a guy that had a full beard by the time he was 14 and had to shave every day while the rest of us didn't even have any facial hair.

are you?

>elementary school
The comedian. Then I stopped having a nickname (I suppose).

Attached: 43143143156.jpg (640x640, 38K)

Witch. I had a phase in 8th grade when I wore some black clothing and make-up, quirky cat shirts (though that continued until I was 17), and had a witch costume in the halloween party.

it started as an insult by the girlfriend of a guy I hated, but I liked it.

Attached: 1550935707970.png (705x521, 418K)

Isnt being a witch unironically punishable where you live?

maybe 300 years ago, but no.

Skogsmannnen, Man of the Woods. I used to hang out in the woods near the school.

"fat idiot"

No nicknames for me for İ was the bully

Attached: 1560868158982.jpg (249x249, 8K)

Casanova

Black BVLL

Tigge
Signature nickname version of full name.

Little monkey for the ability to climb everything

Merlin

Fat pig

extendo-max

Attached: 1558800101138.png (388x413, 5K)

spaz or weasel

onaj klošar

Face d'angoisse

Attached: 05484848748484.jpg (600x718, 24K)

kek what

I accidentally hit a girl because of my long wingspan.

based

Yes, but I was autiatic af, so it didn't help.

hollywood because I was flamboyant faggot

Attached: 1560833158316.jpg (209x197, 21K)

melonhead because I have a big head :(

Back to Fantano.

School shooter and faggot

It would translate to "Laughing One" because, well, I laugh about everything

Roffa

Just a version of my real name, Rolf.

cornflakes
an equivalent slur to "four eyes"
iron store (when I wore braces)

Shrooms, because I had a bowl cut.

Dundret. Like thunder or really loud rumble in English I guess. I got my deep ass voice really early, to the point where talking normally was impossible because people didn't understand me.

vocaroo

I keep seeing that word but I have no idea what the hell it means.

Rådyr (Reindeer)
or IZ

Bub, for no real reason besides it's what they called me

vocaroo.com/

record your voice and post the link
here:
vocaroo.com

Oh, should have guessed. I'm at work and don't have a microphone but if the thread is alive by midnight I can do it once I get home.

Danken. Because I was (and still is) lazy as fuck. in Swedish "att slå dank" means doing nothing and being useless. Sleeping is my greatest hobby. I had that nickname all through 1st-9th grade up to my final year in university. How the hell I managed to even get that far is beyond me.

Attached: 1572163782493.jpg (768x768, 57K)

Hyde, because people thought I looked like Hyde from that 70's show (I don't)

Attached: bycbwefobh.png (310x230, 40K)

"Soap". No, I am not making a joke. I am totally serious.

based soap

Btw, I had that nickname since 2003 when I went to elementary school

I had a lot of different ones 'cause I changed schools a lot. Lönni was probably the longest lasting one. Didn't mean anything, got it because for some reason one of our school books had picture of a person wearing a shirt that said Lönni-[my first name].

My nickname was and still is just my surname. There are a lot of people that dont even know my first name.

apu, I have the pajeet eyes and skintone
I'm in college and ppl still call me like that because I told them my nickname in freshman year (I kinda grew fond of the nickname and I didn't like it when they called me by my name)

Attached: 1548798195060.png (656x708, 47K)

woolie, because I had really thick hair and got a haircut like once a year

You're the one who killed sheperd?

Poste pieds

my nickname in primary school was unironically 'Hubert Wrinkledink'. I got bullied by this fat fuck and these two girls and that's what they called me. Thankfully it didn't follow me beyond primary school

>Philip
some girl called me that, because I "looked like a Philip"

>Pedro
some black kid called me that, because I'm a CHI

>Spiderman
There used to be a fence that blocked the boy's locker room
I tried to climb over it to get to the other side and open it from the inside

I almost killed a German Shepherd. Does that count?

>nailer
I used to nail people 3-4 years older than me right in the chin if they acted up, people in my neighbourhood still call me that.
I sounds weird and offensive in bulgarian but knowing why honors me.

When I was 8 years old there was a new kid moving in, and I distinctly remember the kids in the street telling him "man, you're really a mussle (meaning moron, idiot in local tongue), as from now on, we'll all call you mussle".

Now almost 30 years later, I've heard he is still called that name by those around him..

Attached: mussle.jpg (612x391, 24K)

My nickname was and still is "El Armenio" which just translates to "The Armenian One" or something along those lines. My personality is so interesting, yet all people know me for is because hurr ur an Armenian. So I said, well if the only thing you know about me is that I'm an Armenian, then I'll be the Armenianest Armenian to ever exist. So I call myself TRUE ARMENIAN (in all caps, but you should not read it yelling) on the internet and get into dumb online fights with Turkish people I do not know. I would also fight Azerbaijanis but I think only the President has an internet connection there.

Attached: 1497147578784.png (657x777, 23K)

I didn't have one, no one talked to me.

Your nickname was "that kid".

Big Ben, since I was taller than everyone else and there were like a dozen Bens and we all needed a designator if we were in the same room

Be my fren

Harry
Because I look like Daniel Radcliffe

Arizona. It felt weird. Now my group of friends call me "Gordo" because since out fat friend left I became the fattest.

I was called like a character from a comedy show that aired on TV at that time, the father of the character always played mean jokes on him,I got it when I told a classmate about my father, who is not abstent, but I barely saw him at that time (4th grade)
In resume,people thought I looked like him (though I don't) and got that surname until the last year.
I never liked it, but I guess I grew up to it and adopted it as my own, I was known like this by a lot of the school, that there were people who never knew my real name.
I had the fame of having bad luck too, and being "stupid", now that I think it, I feel like I'm not myself since then, whe. I was younger I was very talkative and "charming", but after those bastards named me like that, I don't talk nor have a nice personality, It had caused a lot of problems not only with them but my family...

The blonde one.
Which proves that bulgarians are not blonde at all.

I am el cerdo.

trench coat guy

I cant say it because its distinct so Google searching it only brings up things related to me.

I was called goofy. Dont ask why

Why, goofy?

Why, goofy?

Haha wir hatten einen dem haben wir Wasserkopf gesagt

cuasi from quasimodo

Attached: a4c.gif (400x286, 1.57M)

ayyyy

kek
what were the other bens called

r u a qt

>girlfriend
>saudi arabia
hol up, aren't your schools segregated?

Casper, because I'm albino.

kek

"the bear"
"moss-bear"

People just called me terrorist cause i'm a Turk

PH, got that nickname because my common first name was spelled in a somewhat rare way

Sounds like a criminal name made up by the media, were you a wierd kid?

People in my class called me by my last name, as I had the same first name as another guy.
Friends called me goblin, as I'm small and the guy who gave me that nickname had the impression that I weirdly stare at people.

Attached: 1559326969761.png (395x401, 55K)

What the hell kind of name is Soap?