Is there is user that has traveled the one continent ?

Is there is user that has traveled the one continent ?

I was interested in travelling whole Russia for atleast 4 months now, from Moscow to Vladivostok. hitchhiking from there using minimum trains/busses only hike and hichike, has anyone done it before ?
What are you're experience cons pros ? Country question thread.

Attached: clgkaz7kpjdz.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCtrmW6hFYWt2cevdanrIVvg/
youtube.com/watch?v=5ky6vgQfU24
youtube.com/watch?v=w0hurJKOTpU
youtu.be/sWKuCBZBPIw
unz.com/sbpdl/his-name-is-johnny-peluyera-16-year-old-white-teenager-shot-to-death-in-front-of-his-father-by-two-blacks-while-selling-xbox-in-82-black-gary-indiana/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/channel/UCtrmW6hFYWt2cevdanrIVvg/

x-treme traveling by illegal hitchhiking trains

Isn't most of Russia sparsely populated and really cold? Seems dangerous. Also IIRC Russia has a pretty high murder rate and a lot of those more peripheral parts aren't culturally or ethnically European.

Why not just do Lisbon-->Warsaw or something like that?

It's really hot during summer. Murder can be avoided using common sense, a lot of Westerners have traveled through Latin America in some 6 months treks and if you use common sense and don't go to sketchy places alone at 2 am you won't be bothered.

It's a huge meme, just like travelling across coasts in the US. There is nothing to see in between, no impressive landscapes or anything just boring and endless forest and the occasional desolate mmining town. People who have travelled this route have no stories or anecdotes to tell, just that they 'did' it.

>pros
1. It is too long by path and time
2. In small provincial towns no one trusts foreigners.
3. Nobody speaks English there, and speaking Russian with a strong accent will cause a threat for you.

This guy is right. Traveling through the whole of Russia is an activity for extreme travelers and not a fucking rest.

Visit civilized countries.

The Russian province is more dangerous than whole of Latin America. People there hate foreigners. They even hate their own Russians, who come to them from other regions of the country i.e Muscovites.

Only retards do the Latin America thing and plenty of them end up dead. I just read about some "empowered" woman (actually Russian I think) who did a solo motorcycle trip through South America like she was Che Guevara, ended up getting gang raped while she was camping in El Salvador or wherever.

I'm not one of these scared of his own shadow guys and travel is fun but you need to be aware of the risks as well, and they vary greatly depending on what country you're in. If some foreiner tried to do a similar thing in the US I'd probably advise against that too.

>hitchhiking from there using minimum trains/busses only hike and hichike
sounds like a dethwish lol
>youtube.com/channel/UCtrmW6hFYWt2cevdanrIVvg/
>his vids
I just realized that traveling across Russia by freight/cargo trains is way-way safer than hitchhiking lmao.
>There is nothing to see in between
Wrong, the rest is true tho
THIS

Cool video of a German guy who hitchhiked across China

youtube.com/watch?v=5ky6vgQfU24

China would be a better country for this imo because it's already safe at baseline and being a white foreigner makes you less of a target

Homicide rate
Russia (2018) 4,8
Lithuania (2015) 5,89

Russia HAD a ridiculously high murder rate, as of 2018 it's lower than in USA.

And?

>Russian stats

not worth it.

go to moscow, SPb, "golden ring" cities, that's it.

Russia is 100 times safer than Latin America.

there was a polish dude who hitchhiked through entire russia and uploaded his trip on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=w0hurJKOTpU

Attached: 1532891052639.jpg (480x314, 18K)

>peripheral parts aren't culturally or ethnically European
Such as europe itself nowadays, ha. Pretty sure western europoors feel yourself at home out there.

No.

>Government is too inept to investigate all deaths

OK, this is epic

nice nigger cope you violent subhuman

What's the deal? You have niggers and spics, we have minorities, like tuvans and churkas, who commit trice as more murders over the other regions, just avoid tuva and mostly kaukasus and you'll be fine.

LOL I remember a lot of the Russians complaining about the Chernobyl series that Russians were drinking vodka too much and it was a stereotype, meanwhile this nigga literally doing shots with truck drivers lmao

God, i hate provincial russians. Look at this video its fully awul. Disgusting.

And estonia has tibla minority but you can't actually avoid them because they make 45% of capital's population.

The Tuvan miners on Chernobyl seemed pretty based though

it seems like he had a pretty rad time

That's like 5 times more dangerous than Poland or western europe. R*ssia at it again

There is a video where a Russian guy travels in America illegally by train

youtu.be/sWKuCBZBPIw

ebin

Tyva is the most depressed region of Russia. Don't even try to go there if you want to stay alive.

Attached: tuva_depra.jpg (800x528, 191K)

Why don't you move to Europe then?

Untill they get drunk to the pont and stab you by their handmaded knives.

I don't have education or any skills whatsoever

What did this Russian old man say in Polish language at 3:28?

Attached: tuvans.jpg (604x453, 126K)

>the classic vatnik-coping response

I actually found them having such a parallel with finnics pretty fun.

I've heard of plenty of people doing the Latin America trip. The thing is, you need to know where are you going, these people who end up murdered have a slight knowledge of the region and that's why they end up with the gangs

"rura wypierdoli"
don't remember the context

Attached: Przechwytywanie.png (1910x908, 1.44M)

They were from Tula, not Tuva.
It's perfectly safe, dumb mutt. I have friends who traveled from Mongolia to Moscow by car.
>pretty high murder rate
Lower than the US
>and a lot of those more peripheral parts aren't culturally or ethnically European.
Very few are like that and so what lol?
That's a bullshit cope
>Russian province is more dangerous
Bullshit. I have a Dutch friend who visited Chechnya and Dagestan just recently and had a great time. So even the most remote regions are pretty fucking safe, especially compared to tue US.

based Ivan putting mutts back in their place

What's your point, I would never recommend somebody to hitchhike across the US and if they insisted on doing it I'd warn them to steer clear of many places which are way too dangerous for some random foreigner to just wander around in

Point is it's much safer

I was thinking about walking until Rome this summer.

>to steer clear of many places which are way too dangerous for some random foreigner to just wander around in
what you don't understand is there are no such places in Eastern Europe, those exist only in shithole muttlands of yours

>Bullshit. I have a Dutch friend who visited Chechnya and Dagestan just recently and had a great time. So even the most remote regions are pretty fucking safe, especially compared to tue US.

False.

What would be some dangerous zone of the USA? I mean what's the worse that could happen? not him just curious

What exactly is false?

You have no friends

t. Igor on vacation

"You can't have great time" He probably tried to say that

Basically any majority black area sadly, worst case scenario is probably something like this

unz.com/sbpdl/his-name-is-johnny-peluyera-16-year-old-white-teenager-shot-to-death-in-front-of-his-father-by-two-blacks-while-selling-xbox-in-82-black-gary-indiana/

However more likely is that you just get robbed

Metal as fuck. Wish I could lead this sort of life.

can't see a single Eastern European city in statistics like this, you subhuman thirdworlder

Attached: Przechwytywanie.png (734x1023, 90K)

I worked in Moscow for 18 months, and spent about 7 weeks just travelling around. I mean, it's nice to see new places but a lot of Russia looks very much the same. Sometimes it felt like I passed through the same village and the same town over and over. And yes it is cold in winter but summers can be pure hell on earth.
Top side - alcohol is really cheap (but the cheapest stuff tastes like someone made it in their garage, in unwashed gasoline cans) and a lot of beautiful women in the cities.
There doesn't seem to be any grey zones when it comes to that. Women are either
1. Wtf is that, get it away from me
2. God damn, 11/10 super model
3. Hello babusjka, please make me some kotleti and and kompot

At least they know how to have fun.

Him in Chechnya lol

Attached: chech.jpg (1062x1314, 652K)

Poor guy. Here I've heard of stuff like that happening only in the Balkans. Well I was robbed in Paris but the guy just put his hands in my pocket.

Grozniy looks really like europe city.

Just LMAO'd on this caption.

Average wage in Chechnya is less than rest of Russian regions

Have ever been diagnosed with Asperger syndrom?

every day must be a struggle for you

Tell him to stay there

don't come here nigger, I kill b*Ltoids for leisure

based

based

> I kill b*Ltoids for leisure

not only baltoids, please kill all sort of w*sterners

based

I've never been past Ural, I want to visit Baikal area tho I heard it's very beautiful there.

>In small provincial towns no one trusts foreigners.
That's not really true, people are mostly curious and want to help/befriend foreigners in my experience. The language barrier might be a problem though.

I would like to go there by car, this autumn probably.
Any other EU citizens went there by car? What were the experiences and visa proces, are there any significant differences when you go by car instead of airplane?