Americans be like, "ah, finally home"

Americans be like, "ah, finally home"

Attached: 1560874107149.jpg (964x768, 258K)

>this truck stop again

As grotesque as it is the ever-present strip mall/parking lot aesthetic is truly something to behold. I would almost miss it if it were to die.

more like "thank god, i've been holding in this shit for the last 40 miles"

I see this exact area when I drive home from Indiana through western Pennsylvania.

I don't understand why this rest stop triggers so many Europeans.

it's an every day thread on Jow Forums too

40 KB JPG
>be brit
>wake up to butter toast
>butter knives outlawed by big brother since they're a lethal weapon according to him
>Go to sit down and eat unbuttered bread and watch TV
>agree with big brother news completely and deny any rapefugee crisis here or anywhere else
>Get ready and head to work
>At a red light, some nignog tries to break in me car
>A cop nearby thankfully gets out his car but since he's completely unarmed with no firearm and merely tries to tell the "diverse gentleman" to leave and fuck his wife
>nignog steals the cops wallet and then leaves like a coyote with a kill in it's teeth
>Arrive at work
>Make small talk
>"The weather's fucking depressing as usual huh?"
>"I hate my life"
>Your only method of communicating to others is by whining
>Go home
>Before entering home,a nice brown gentleman seems to ACCIDENTLY spill some strong acid all over your already ugly inbred brit face
>Big brother won't even say the attackers race and call it "An accident to be firther investivated"
>Never gets investigated
>With face now disfigured, go to kys with a gun
>Can't because big brother says they're too dangerous for us dummies
>Go to get rope
>Only in a couple days, that'll become outlawed too
>Cry with fellow whiners on an anonymous forum and deny anything wrong about this picture
>Sleep
>Repeat

Attached: 1444258274692.jpg (697x427, 40K)

no holds-barred consumerism is an eye-sore. it's like the American version of commieblocks.

Extremely kino pic tho

What's the problem of having little bastions of civilization between the 1000s of km of desert?

They’re all poor with their 90% tax rate, so they can’t wrap their heads around capitalism

WILL YOU NIGGERS STOP POSTING MY FUCKING TOWN FOR THE 18TH FUCKING TIME

Attached: roger2.jpg (325x291, 26K)

>Be American
>Spend 45 minutes writing this post
>No one reads it because it's a wall of text

Was helping someone move and accidentally turned the rental van into a giant semi-truck fueling station at a place like this thinking it was the highway entry ramp which was right there too.
Couldn't figure out how to get out and the truck drivers were looking at me like "oh no" and they made a path to show me the way.
Pretty scary desu.

Attached: truck gas.jpg (500x300, 62K)

>18th
lmao newfriend alert

Can someone explain why americans snack so much?
Like they dont actually buy huge hamburgers and shit but they buy like a bag of fries and snack on it for an hour
Why? Why not just eat the actual food?

this, it's comfy

You can't eat actual food in your car between your two jobs

because you need something to entertain yourself with when driving cross country

>OP probably believes this is hyperbolic baiting
if you only knew how bad things really are...

Pennsylvania blows.

lmao @ anyone who defends OP's pic unironically
literally NPCs

that's so comfy :)
post more of these towns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what should we have in the middle of nowhere then? How are people supposed to drive east/west?

Attached: i-love-americ-i-love-the-american-lifestyle-av-kfc-40202300[1].png (500x877, 200K)

>(you)

sweet home alabama
where skies are so blue

Bump :)

>Bump :)
why?
every day threads like this ruin Jow Forums

Bump :))

>civilization

lol

Euros will never know the feeling of driving for hours and then seeing one of those road signs with the logos of all the restaurants at the next exit.

Bump :)))

Many fast food options. Reasonably prices gas. Beautiful forest backdrop. Home

At least it was before I fucked everything up.

Oh, fuck the hell yes. I love these places. I'm a dispatcher at a roadside assistance hotline, their existence makes my job so much easier. They're the difference between a customer telling you "I'm on the 495, about thirty minutes out of Lewiston..." and them telling you "I'm at the Shell station on the 495. Next to the Quizno's." It gives us an address instead of a description of the trees beside the highway.

Similarly, I have come to love Starbucks franchises and will never again in my life bitch about how many Starbucks they build. They're safe places with identifiable addresses and air conditioning, seating, and water, and food to be purchased. I wish they would erect about 400,000 more Starbucks. I can point to the places in Wyoming, Nebraska, NoCal and rural Arkansas where I want them built.

Ironically, whenever I come back to America from abroad I become so fucking happy when I see this.

Looks better than my shithole town

Attached: Hammerdal_Storgatan2011.jpg (3236x2344, 1.87M)

It’s actually not that bad. You can travel from Oregon to Maine and knowing you can find the exact same stores and fast food as you would back at home.

well... not gonna lie I like pizza hut. at least here.

you forgot to add
>get shot
at the end

>Hammerdal
Kek, how does it feel to live in Silent Hill?

>pizza hut

Attached: 1689A229-7197-4361-892E-E3103DE724B6.jpg (399x209, 12K)

shit tasteugal

What do you think...

Attached: IMG2233.jpg (3612x2032, 1.1M)

>liking pizza hut
that's some shit taste
the GOAT of pizza places is Gabriel Pizza

Attached: gabriel pizza.jpg (700x350, 41K)

I will never listen to an Americans opinion on fast food. You fucks whine about EVERY SINGLE ONE, hyperbolic bullshit every time, "oh it's the WORST it made me DIE" and yet you all consume it like oxygen.