Roof Koreans are one of the few respectable types of Korean, and may even be one of the chaddest of Asians in general

Roof Koreans are one of the few respectable types of Korean, and may even be one of the chaddest of Asians in general

Attached: 7ad.jpg (600x400, 40K)

yeah

They didn't do shit though. Also the count dankula video was cringe.

Imagine shooting a young girl point blank over a bottle of juice. Korean """""""women"""""""""

Imagine shooting a human beings just to protect property. Capitalism has made people sick.

Did they shoot any black people?

Attached: 0430cd6e.jpg (748x1024, 61K)

No. The riot never came their way. If it had they would have been overrun.

There was one famous shooting The nigger girl was in the wrong, though. She chimped out and punch the Korean lady, so the took out a gun a shot the animal.

Shooting a person is a disproportionate response to a fucking punch, retard.

>T.nigger
The lady was older and couldn't take on the nigger in an actual fight.
>B-but that's not f-fair
There is no such thing as a fair fight, especially against niggers.

Koreans were basically Jews in LA. They lived off of the poverty and suffering of the native nig population. The riots fixed that.

Stop lying, Tyrone. The Koreans were mostly shop owners, docotors, and other jobs. I wished the filled your kind full of led.

have sex

>korean shop owner in ghetto movie
>follows blacks around the store pretending to clean to check if they steal anything
>chinese shop owner in real life italy
>follows italians around the store pretending to clean to check if they steal anything
what's the deal with asians

t. nigger

Who's to say it wasn't going to escalate? She did what she had to do to defend herself.

Chumps murder smaller troupes of chimps over food or trespassing on their territory

1. The woman grabbed the girl first.
2. She shot her as she was running away.

Doesn't matter. The nigger shouldn't have thrown the punch if she wasn't read to deal with the consequences.

your gonna kill alot of people within the next few years

based fortune cookie poster

If by people, you mean niggers, I'm all for it. Also, learn English, Tyrone.

itallians and nigs are very well knows as criminals and thieves and not undeservedly

Attached: gangstar.jpg (630x472, 35K)

whiter than you muhammad

Sure, "your" totally Caucasian.

i'm surprised a jap hasn't started shitting up the thread by now

Attached: 5-39.jpg (437x428, 39K)

new england is the only place there are real whites like me, if you live in the south, sorry buddy, you aren't white

If you don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're', you are either retarded or some Nigger living in New England.

my fellow Americans, we're here to talk about who's the most based asians not who's the the more retarded of you two
also it's impossible to determine the race of any american on this stupid fucking board, because for all you know i'm posting from a reservation, or atop the tallest sky scrapper in new york

Attached: george-washington-9524786-1-402.jpg (300x300, 11K)

lmao southern peon, don't bother coming to live here either everyone will think you're a retarded farmer, not that you can afford it without the south's federal gimmiedats

Attached: a2f.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Dankula is a prophet of truth. And yet, here you are. Spreading blasphemy

korean boomers are the last masculine generation of our people

Go be black elsewhere

I work with a PhD Korean and he is 188 cm tall and reads program code and text about 1.5 times as fast as me

based boomer elite

"I can punch you, you can't do anything more severe than punch me back! Wouldn't want to ESCALATE things would you? If you want to shoot me you have to wait till I shoot you first!"

Attached: AngryKitty.jpg (269x211, 8K)

have sex you incel freaks