There are actually lots of tornadoes in Europe but unlike in US all our houses are pretty solid so we just close the...

There are actually lots of tornadoes in Europe but unlike in US all our houses are pretty solid so we just close the windows and everything is fine while in US its apocalypse

Attached: lia.jpg (1500x1061, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Szwd-0tatdo
youtube.com/watch?v=WJcdNHg23iI
youtube.com/watch?v=NcL3LuAT1xE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone explain why tornadoes in Poland are restricted to just cities??

Guys, tornadoes are coming...just close the windows and enjoy your dinner

Attached: 28gf7auyfif11.jpg (1600x1200, 652K)

meanwhile in america

Attached: 5cba336b5b780.image.jpg (1200x800, 141K)

Your tornadoes are weak

It is sissy-tornado. As a child, I watched an American show about tornado hunters, and there they were MUCH larger. Most likely, this is why they do not build houses from bricks, because a tornado will demolish your house all the same sooner or later.

>euro houses can't handle small tornadoes
topkek

Attached: Hautmont tornado.png (905x602, 1.16M)

you are supposed to open windows if a tornado comes retard

Wtf is going on in the Netherlands
Are you guys ok

Also I don't know how Americans feel safe in houses made of wood and plasterboards. I'd freak the fuck out.

We do get strong tornadoes too but it's kind of rare.

In the US there wouldn't even be any walls left.

Attached: 1418346893742.jpg (408x439, 50K)

Germany, netgerlands and Denmark get dabbed on

wtf are you like serious? ur country is so cool tell me more about it

It's true, you unbelievers!!!! Vanga got her magical powers because she was caught in a fucking tornadooooo!!!!

Attached: a5ebbab7471d39ac24a7c5e070d14d0d-740x555.jpg (740x555, 57K)

you are supposed to open windows when tornadoes come

those are all write offs at that point
It's not cool, tornadoes fucking suck. But we do have insanely powerful ones so idk why euros act like their houses would have any more of a chance of surviving here in the path of an F5

like this?

Attached: Windows.jpg (980x653, 87K)

>this is why they do not build houses from bricks, because a tornado will demolish your house all the same sooner or later.

Yes.
The kind of tornadoes we get in our "tornado alley" will just totally fuck any house that isn't a specially designed tornado dome.
You either wind up laying under whats left of your wood house or in a blender of shit in your block house.

youtu.be/Szwd-0tatdo

Attached: windows.jpg (491x152, 23K)

Why do Europeans pretend to be experts on tornadoes?

>We do get strong tornadoes too but it's kind of rare.
There hasn't been an EF5 tornado in Europe in the 21st century. The most recent one in America was 2016. American and European tornadoes are on completely different levels of intensity and frequency

Nice bullshit most are T1 and T2s this is in Germany after most likely a T2.

Attached: germany-tornado-2-e1430877679430.jpg (660x880, 163K)

well its not exactly rocket science

just saying that your houses are fucking joke, literally cardbox tier, if you run really fast you can go thru 3 walls in american house

Russian weather machine left over from the Soviet Union.
t.Weather Machine Pro.

Tornadous here don’t do shit. They’re like on a miniature scale

i don't see the point of building them stronger with more expensive materials if the end result is the same. Also you can't run through walls because there is wooden beams inside the walls

Tornados are scary, look at this video from Portugal, this is only an F2

youtube.com/watch?v=WJcdNHg23iI

>just close the windows
They'll blow out along with your doors and your roof would get torn off one real tornado unless you live in a bunker. Not to mention the shit that could get smashed through the windows.

go to 23 seconds

no shit, thanks for a lecture thought. Only like 0% were new information.

Attached: sipilä3.jpg (612x373, 31K)

ok then stop saying the same stupid shit in every thread we have about tornadoes.

>well its not exactly rocket science

No it's engineering and you don't understand it.
Half of Europe doesn't have wood so they have to import it making it expensive.
The Euro countries who still have their own wood still use wood and the houses are engineered to have the same wind ratings as block houses.
It's about how everything is tied together not the materials.

>well its not exactly rocket science
It's more complex, and meteorologists still can't predict a tornado with 99% accuracy.
>just saying that your houses are fucking joke, literally cardbox tier, if you run really fast you can go thru 3 walls in american house
A tornado can destroy reinforced concrete. A tornado can launch a semi-truck into your brick wall, then blow enough wind into your house to collapse it. No traditional building is safe in a strong tornado.

Jow Forums is a hivemind and you are only special greaseflake my friend

these houses survived several wars, they can face some tornado
it looks like you know aboslutely nothing about wood production in Europe

Attached: 42_01.jpg (1500x939, 1.09M)

in other words nothing happened to the European house, you could even safely film everything behind nothing but a regular window

it was an f2 user

Attached: tenor.gif (498x300, 1.89M)

Meanwhile in the U.S.

Attached: Main-qimg-3c208ea64dd055be60d93b65815a49c8-c.jpg (602x341, 40K)

Attached: el-tornado-mas-grande-grabado-en-los-estados-unidos-2013.jpg (1920x1280, 249K)

Are you the Czech guy from /diy/?

Attached: May_20,_2013_Moore,_Oklahoma_tornado.jpg (3264x2448, 1.65M)

Attached: 48b.png (498x373, 264K)

woah do americans really

Attached: bet nobody is going to imagesearch this picture.jpg (1600x660, 858K)

kek

here recently this flipped over a bus

Attached: 5ieycmjfffv21.jpg (720x960, 44K)

Nice

Did the passengers live?

>el-tornado-mas-grande
>that flag

yes, it also tore off houses roofs

American tornadoes are stronger because God is punishing their sins

Attached: 1560541634575.webm (1150x646, 2.89M)

Notice the euros have almost completely ignored this post because it doesn't fit their "Americans are retarded subhumans" narrative.

Another post conveniently ignored by dishonest Europeans

I don't get it, care to explain?

Sure, that's why the Dom is cut in half...

Attached: Domschip.jpg (1600x1067, 753K)

Americans are retarded and subhumans. Their houses are made out of DRYWALL

I don't even get how they die in tornadoes. Lmao nigga just grab a tree and hold still

thicc

holy cow

What a weird thing to flex about.

Europe doesn't have actual tornadoes, those are very, very weak

what if tree goes with tornado

>Half of Europe doesn't have wood so they have to import it making it expensive.

citation needed.

It's epic how euros pretend to understand tornadoes far weaker than American ones.

not our fault you build like shit where you know there is tornadoes. And this is all on purpose so ameritards get a new credit card to replace whatever they lose

Mother Nature just hates the Netherlands

the American works as an anchor that's literally impossible, they weight too much

There's less trees in cities than between cities, and I'm pretty sure forests can act like a barrier against wind currents.

We had some F5
This is a recent F4
youtube.com/watch?v=NcL3LuAT1xE

Because what makes a tornado dangerous isn't being picked up and thrown, it's the tons of debris that it collects and essentially becomes a blender.

American education

The fucking Netherlands lmao

>Tornadugal

Europe doesn't get tornados. Tornados can rip the asphalt from the highway. Your "pretty solid house" isn't going to protect you from a real tornado. The only thing that will save your ass is an underground shelter.

We have these things all the time. Don't know the English word for it, but we call them a windhoos. They do some damage like ripping off roof tiles and trees. But they are not like your tornado.

Attached: 5736575365.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

pls send money

Attached: 7859557997.jpg (800x450, 33K)

Those skinny things?
American tornadoes are far worse than those.

I know if they are blowing dust around their called dust devils. There are also waterspouts at sea.

Attached: waterspt.gif (300x209, 40K)

>>Lmao nigga just grab a tree

I love seeing Europeans being mediated with our countries shit ghetto culture. It is fucking hilarious to hear you faggots talk like our niggers. You aren't even aware that everything in your life is being Americanized anymore.

Can't even keep yourselves away from American websites. All you do is consume what we shit on a plate for you.

>Tornadogal

Really though people could be building better houses.

Like Cape Cod roofs with no overhang.

>waterspouts
That must be it. I seen them on the beach, they are nothing like a tornado.

Attached: wkhe06.jpg (595x411, 34K)

Most tornadoes aren't the big ones though.

In Pennsylvania for example, excluding the Erie area, the biggest ones are usually EF3s.

It's like wearing body armor.

A well built house may not stop the big ones, but it will hold up reasonably to the smaller ones.

Just as body armour wouldn't stop a .50 BMG, but may stop a .357.

Since the late 1980s Boomers went crazy for houses made out of particle board and plastic siding put together with poorly educated illegals using air nailers missing all the studs.

Often thes houses are on slabs or a crawl space without a basement.

Ehehe great achievement... Jose ? Daquan ? Idk anymore. Doesn't really matter after all

it's a meme you dip

I remember it was big news here a few years ago when someone died in a tornado. I didn't even know we had tornadoes until then.