These are 9/10 in my country

>these are 9/10 in my country
fuck me i hate American women, consumerism has destroyed them and reduced them to walking piles of lard people confuse for beauty. people tolerate excessive fat because of their "bruhh T H I C C C C C C" normalized degeneracy

Attached: Pic01.png (2048x1536, 2.63M)

Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! *eyes pop out* AROOOOOOOOGA! *jaw drops tongue rolls out* WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF *tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach* WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr *tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart* Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... *heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt* ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum *milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets* BABY WANTS TO FUCK *inhales from the gas tank* honka honka honka honka *masturabtes furiously* ohhhh my gooooooooodd~

Attached: 1560503216565.jpg (400x300, 13K)

based

based

Based and wolfpilled

noooo, not norway. stop falling for my country's jew culture

based

based

Have you seen a doctor about your low test?

based

these aint 9/10 retard

ok

only good post i've seen from my flag months

>throwing your money towards fattening your women = high test

HOLY BASED

feeding your woman and watch her develop her thights, hips, belly and feet into a thickening state is like observing your garden grow. it's the equivalent of the joy seeing the tomato plants you've taken care off reach it's best potential.
There's some beauty in it i cannot describe in words. A man who build his woman is an architect, true artist.

Attached: c41dee3e7323f506ecac6b6d2b5b0701579a3cb4c8f04f3868f6a892e59074fd.jpg (125x99, 3K)

These aren't 9/10 here, stop shitposting.

How can a man be so fucking BASED, holy shit. That's some top notch taste right there.

just imagine how their entire bodies would envelop yours.
so long as hygiene is maintained, i wouldn't mind burger bonding with them.

based.

based

low test
who's on the left?
good lad

I would plow the one on the left so hard

Based and Architect-pilled.

based

Wtf? I love Norway now

ah, I see you're a man of culture

Attached: 255115-space-dandy-space-dandy.jpg.png (1280x768, 1.1M)

Attached: 1549040035288.jpg (1078x1666, 483K)

based and architectpilled

Attached: piercebrosnan_1.jpg (1600x960, 209K)

This is the secret to a long term stable relstionship

>>these are 9/10 in my country
No. No they're fucking not you faggot nigger fuck.
Girls like Sommer Ray or whatever are 9/10s in America. Not these fat fucks stop being a faggot, europeans will honestly believe you. We do not worship fatties. We have a small minority of dumbasses that cant put a fork down and feel people should find them hot no matter what they look like. God you are a faggot, speaking for the entire country based on your flawed perception of reality.

Attached: 1560675036238.jpg (1180x1060, 144K)

sauceeee

at least they have the potential to be beautiful
>nice bone structure
>beautiful faces
>clear skin nice pigment
>no cellulite

almost all women here are butterfaces,no joke.they have either a nice body or an avarage body but always a horrible face

also moles,there are moles everywhere...why are there moles everywhere user?

>this thread

Jen bretti

>Sommer Ray

literally a bland generic instagram hoe

Would fuck the left one till i collapse.

BASED

BASED AND REDPILLED

have sex

desu she looks alright. Like yeah chubby but she's still a milf.

based

Kek where the hell do you live? In Scottsdale, Arizona, these have a negative rating out of 10.

skinny woman produce skinny baby
the globalist jew knows that
look at eastern europe
they shill those polish and ukrainian womans but they are trap made to produce twink boys
stronk babuska warriors were the basis of soviet union. if you fuck a babuska you get a chad warrior kid.