I'm seriously sitting here sweating like a pig. I can't take it, someone help

I'm seriously sitting here sweating like a pig. I can't take it, someone help

Attached: temp_eur2.png (768x768, 238K)

>25 C
I wish it was a little hotter

Just get an air conditioner lmao

How do I sleep in this heat? My quilt is made for winter, so using that is not an option

Attached: 42634.jpg (1280x964, 48K)

Depends on your diet mostly, when you eat what you eat, what you drink, when you shower, what you shower with and stuff....
Have to admit it was very painful to be a ferocious slob of a pig... tough luck pal you need to change.

I know, same here. It's horrible.

open the window bro

i sleep with a duvet during summer, what now?

>go to Florida
>people are wearing sweaters in +30C weather

Attached: 1559004444078.png (469x452, 277K)

Lively day today finally starting to get some hot weather
Can’t wait for 30+ so I can go swimming

Attached: D971A4A2-212E-4FDC-84A3-5DF2A40FD2D9.jpg (750x1242, 618K)

Accurate

Attached: 251B6DD1-0617-403B-AD38-286962404603.jpg (1125x2116, 1.26M)

You motherfuckers don’t know the pain of living in a +40C environment.

African-tier

Attached: temp_na.png (768x768, 223K)

Lmao be Phoenix or Las Vegas 40 degrees + with less then 10 percent humidity

15 degrees and cloudless is NO JOKE, mister. I have to take off my sweater to survive.

>noo i burn in +15c
lmao @ wh*te people

It's been like 15c here for the last two months when the fuck is Summer going to start.

What are you talking about? 15 degrees is summer.

You live on an island far out in the North Sea, remember? Do you even know what summer is?

It's not that hot

Use no bedsheet or just the cover

17.6ºC high and cloudy and rainy all day, this June has been a bliss so far!!!!!!!!

Attached: txint_sp.png (768x768, 118K)

It's the best weather there is. I'm jealous as fuck. Here we get a lot of thunder these days

it's not like this usually, so I'm extra glad.
The average high for June is 25ºC!!!!
It's in 19.6ºC this year

long sleeves cover the needle marks...

pathetic snownigger

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Attached: basedjune.png (543x469, 62K)

How about I fuck you like a pig, Baconboy?

As long as we don't get a drought again like last year I don't mind

Attached: jahrhundert-sommer-in-duesseldorf.jpg (939x470, 133K)

London

Attached: london.png (547x423, 52K)

The only things bad about last years drought was the smell from the lakes and the heat at night

Berlin is having a super hot June!!!!!!!!!

Attached: berlin.png (551x433, 56K)

>Le 15 is so hot I can't take it because im based Nord like in Skyrim xD

>How about I fuck you like a pig, Baconboy?

How about you fuck me first, you JERK

Places like Arizona had almost no population until air condition became widely available. Now they have cities with millions in the middle of the fucking desert. Americans truely don't give a shit about natural conditions.

Stockholm

Attached: stockholm.png (546x424, 48K)

Imagine living in Ottawa

Goes down to -40 in the winter then 45 in the summer

Attached: DD6DC39A-0053-4C8D-9A1E-A32FCE98D220.jpg (750x729, 285K)

>super hot
>34°C

Algerian desert town

Attached: hassi-massaoaud.png (547x444, 53K)

You know, and the millions of euros of damage that farmers were facing because all their crops turned to dust.

2.5kg strawberries from my local farmer cost 18 fucking € this year, it was 12 last spring.

Attached: duerre_shutterstuck_juerginho-579x434.jpg (579x434, 80K)

for their standards

Yes, that is a funny larp to do, but it's also true I truly dislike it when I need to take off my sweater.

I sleep at day and live at night and i feel pretty good.

Reyjkavik

Attached: Reyjkjavik.png (548x429, 50K)

Why do you hate removing your sweater?

wtf I'm moving to iceland

Är du tjock?

this is what happens when you have a relatively high altitude town, but still in the valley of a river prone to night time inversion, in northwest Spain.

Attached: xinzo de lima.png (557x489, 63K)

I'm skinny.
Anyway 15 degrees is, as I have found out, the point which makes me feel exhausted by the heat. It helps taking off a sweater but it's still awful. If it's cloudy then it's ok tho. But if it's sunny then it's quite uncomfortable.

Jeg er tynn.

>open the window bro

>Cooling your room by letting all that hot air from outside turn air indoors into something just as warm

Attached: 1492967690649.jpg (250x241, 17K)

Maybe you have some problems with your health. I can ride my bike for an hour in 27c and then take a long walk as long as I have water.

Don't worry mate, in terms of rain it's looking very good this year. We've had plenty of rain last week, the week before saw some rain every evening.

No I'm healthy. But I didn't grow up in a place like yours. 27c? We never get anything near that here. 14 is the average july temperature here where I live.

Where do you live? 10-15c is perfect temperature though, I wish it was always that cool here.

the weather here is absolute shit right now and it's not even summer yet.

Attached: weather.png (793x583, 33K)

We will inherit the earth since it seems you snow niggers can’t stand warmer temperatures.

Attached: Ålesund_20170721_edit.jpg (3200x1802, 3.8M)

Not even hot enough to go to the beach

Yeah I'm glad. Last summer was so fucking depressing. Everything was yellow and brown.

Downed a bottle of 12y chivas my brother sent me from Germany.
I have to share this because ours here is diluted with fucking ethanol and is unfit for human consumption.
Needless to say that i only used ice and no mixture.
Its pretty hot here too which is quite surprising considering im at about 800m altitude.
I've been smoking blunts for the last few hours and i can't sleep.
Whats a productive activity i can occupy myself with within the next few hours?
I feel a little bit dysfunctional to learn anything substantial but reflection and train of thought is are still somewhat intact.
Also i smoked a few blunts and am about to smoke a few more and probably get some beer ( to get to sleep faster) idk if it was worth mentioning.
I have but a few things due and i have 2 days off from workout so idk what the fuck do i do since i completed all my to do list for 2 days ahead and i dont feel like relaxing anymore.
Thank you in advance, heatwave is real.

Attached: 1559903429560.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Have you tried writing user?
Also, how can you drink whisky if it’s too hot? What do you drink when it’s cold?

Usually when we hit “cold” temperatures I start drinking whiskey. But as of now, being that its nearly fucking 40C in my hometown I prefer to drink more “refreshing” things mainly mezcal or gin.