Any gulf arab wanna explain to me why Hadids pic was offensive and caused people to chimp out?

Any gulf arab wanna explain to me why Hadids pic was offensive and caused people to chimp out?

Attached: foot.jpg (2700x1413, 1.77M)

I know throwing a shoe at someone is very insulting in Arab culture, so maybe it has something to do with her pointing her shoe?

Attached: question black guy 64 colours.gif (500x382, 28K)

>Ayyyraps are chimping out, WTF????

she pointed her shoe at the sun, which is a big no no because muslims believe muhammad lives on the sun

Pointing your show is considered offensive in Arab culture.
They should really be informed about the country's culture before coming there.

Only Saudi and UAE are butthurt. Other arabs were cheering her on for supposedly insulting the monarchy but I don't understand wtf they're talking about

They chimp put because her sole is pointed at their aircraft. Meanwhile no American would ever defend our stupid airlines and be insulted on their behalf.

>Giving a fuck what mudslime culture is

She's Palestinian but I don't get how taking a picture of your shoe towards their planes is disrespectful

Our entire country bends over to accommodate them

They fear Palestinian-American anti aircraft assault shoes.

>Muhammed burning and suffering on the sun for the whole world to see

Based Allah BTFOing kiddie diddlers

Then don’t go there? Plus, she’s Palestinian with a dad named Mohammed. She’s probably being more willfully ignorant than anything.

Maybe not the rest of the Palestinians are praising her calling her alpha Hadid for insulting them. Also she's definitely not a muslim

I dont think her dad is that religious.

He built a mosque and seems pretty active in the muslim community

She’s obviously not a Muslim, I doubt her dad is either, but I thought this was general knowledge after several infamous shoe throwing incidents. Kind of like the right hand thing.

Ah didn’t know that.

well, yeah, and stoning a widow because she got pregnant after a gangrape is also part of their culture
their culture isn't worth a bowl of rotten vomit

She's said she's a proud muslim and she does ramadan

Attached: bella-hadid-weekend.jpg (1555x857, 700K)

kek now I’m really confused.

Gulfies are bedouin subhuman trash

That's racist

>twitter hashtag battles
>with ar*bs
makes 9gag look like an academic institution in comparison

Attached: ebin twitter arab spring memes.jpg (750x588, 62K)

Why is the photo offensive? And what is wrong with her nose bridge?

>uhhhhh respect our ways dumb mohmad
>uhh wtf why should we respect their culture while we are there!?!
based anglo hypocrisy strikes again

No one tells muslims to respect our way of life. They get to do anything they want and they always win.

because she has ugly feet

everyone on here says it though and to be honest theres very little culture to assimilate to in the west its basically pure individualism

>WAHHH IMMIGRANTS DONT WANT TO ASSIMILATE. WHY DO THEY DO THIS?

i bet you had said something like this before

There's a lot of culture in the west and assimilating depends on which region you live in. Also bella's a tourist not a migrant to these places

Immgrant's aren't the same as tourists mehmet

I'd wife Bella even if she wasn't set to inherit hundreds of millions of dollars desu

Attached: Bella-Hadid-Nude-2-792x1024.jpg (792x1024, 80K)

They’re offended by her abuse of the English language.

I want to believe that never actually happened
but it probably did

how generous of you

>coming there
how to engrish tardo