AHHAHAHAHAHA holy shit and I thought we were at the top of the cuck pyramid. Britbong you guys need to be deleted

AHHAHAHAHAHA holy shit and I thought we were at the top of the cuck pyramid. Britbong you guys need to be deleted.

Attached: 1560878921881.jpg (812x1199, 148K)

Nazis need to be deleted

>szewczuk
How do you fucking pronounce that? Sue Cook?

he is not nazi, he is polish

And you Frenchniggers should also be deleted too.

шeвчyк or shevchuk

Attached: br.gif (16x11, 359)

Шeвчyк

Swedecuck

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: dab.png (206x245, 7K)

lol

>NOOOOO stop insulting our handsome prince and his beautiful brown wife!

Attached: 1554425370651.png (231x218, 9K)

He wasn't sentenced for calling him a race traitor, he was arrested for encouraging violence and terrorism. Go ahead and do these things, and watch what happens to you.
And go back to your containment board, while you're at it:

Shevchook

szewczuk

>Imagine you were British and the British police had access to your Jow Forums(nel) history
I'd probably be end up getting murdered by muslims in a britbong prison like that guy who put bacon in front a mosque

Hope he converts to Islam while in prison.

She's a nonbinary transwoman you bigot
Mind her pronouns or I call the police

Your post doesn't make any sense

>be nice polish boy
>Go to anglosphere for work
>Become white nationalist despite not being white
Anglos must be stopped.

that wasn't why he was arrested, he was arrested for calling for them to be murdered

but of course this is Jow Forums so we just read headlines and carry on being retarded

latin script for slavic language is awful
At least the Czechs use accented signs.

Ševčuk

lying paki

why are retards surprised when they find out laws apply to the internet too?

terrorism is based when white people do it

Attached: 1540567711792.jpg (748x790, 59K)

Read the article.

>but of course this is Jow Forums so we just read headlines and carry on being retarded

no, this is just Jow Forums

How can he see?

Attached: 1280.png (300x180, 11K)

toilet cleaner

this is ukrainian surname means sartor

t. country that still under Queen loyalty

>implying they could ever be shot in no butterknife Bongland

Attached: images (30).jpg (327x316, 19K)

They did the same with kids who were sharing and creating ISIS propaganda. I see no problem with this.

>janny deletes the >nobody: thread
>notice the Putin monkey thread is now missing from the catalog
>this thread is still up

Do your job or go to hui.

Jow Forums btfo once again.
He was posting cringeworthy autistic Stormfront-tier crap that was actually hurting the right and I have no problem whatsoever with him being locked up.

>orut man bad
Huh?

kek

based canadian defending his prince

>posting hate speech is illegal in his country

Attached: rid1.png (1418x2245, 1.49M)

it does

Are you retarded?

>Calling the Germanic prince a race traitor for making the royal line more anglo
Hmmmmm

shevchuk

>19 years old
He was most likely born in England. Not a Pole, just a retarded diasporak with pretty obvious identity issues.

Шэвчyк

So offending a royal is a jailable offence now? I thought we live in the 21th century and don't believe in the divine kings anymore?

damn that's based

Pretty harsh punishment.

But desu, this guy being arrested for being a cringe edgelord pleases me.

No one mentioned his identity. If anything, it's you who has the identity problem because you feel the need to bring it up.

Terrorism is still a crime. Read the article. Holy shit just read it. For once actually read something.

he wasn't arrested for being edgy he was arrested because he owned an al qaeda manual or something like that

Fucking hate racists. Nazi dickheads, get the fuck out of my country.

Ad always based and redpilled Suomis

KEK

I know, but still, those political edgelords deserve the rope.

Based, we should replace them with refugees.

Good lad

Making death threats to a royal it's obviously a crime

Based
Imagine being so buttflustered about refugees, you start praising nazis

>so we just read headlines and carry on being retarded
why would i want to give journos clicks?

Harry's wife doesn't look ugly.
I don't see why this is a problem.

What even is hate speech? How do they determine what is hate speech?

Intentionally inciting hatred of other groups, especially vulnerable minority populations. Basically what Jow Forums does 24/7.

your over 1000 year old nation won't exist in 50 years

No, Xi will save Europe.

Attached: xi phone45.jpg (702x460, 24K)

They supposedly had a fascination with radical islam. He had Al Qaeda training materials.

I'm convinced r/thedonald is just an bunch of trolls at this point.

fuckin lool

Attached: 136456_03big.jpg (682x1024, 135K)

Oh shit somebody has a mean opinion, better arrest him. God Bless those Muslim cumrags across the Atlantic

What did he say to get 4 years?

Ran a website that explicitly encouraged people to start a race war and idolized people like Breivik and Manson. As well as having shit like al qaeda training materials. He was also connected to some formerly banned hate group.

oh wow, I thought he just had posted a meme on facebook

AHAHAHAHAHAAHA GET FUCKED BONGS. Nice superior Anglo society.

This, Nazis and Nordicist time is up.

>God Bless those Muslim cumrags across the Atlantic
Kid in OP liked radical islam.

I have the pasta for France somewhere

No he and the other kid also had a history with this shit. It wasnt just shitposting.

>The pair, who had only interacted online before their arrest, shared Sonnenkrieg Division propaganda under pseudonyms on the “free speech” social network Gab and gaming forums, while Szewczuk also authored his own violent blog. He sipped water and gave no reaction in the dock as quotes justifying the rape of women and children to further an Aryan race were read aloud to the court on Monday.

>A Sonnenkrieg Divison poster also called for people to “rape the cops”, with an image showing a man in a scull mask grabbing a female officer, and another showed a white woman being hanged and read: “Race mixing whores get the f***ing rope.”

>Others praised Anders Breivik, the terrorist who massacred 77 people in 2011 attacks targeting Norway’s government and Labour Party.

>A police search discovered flags of the Atomwaffen Division and Iron March fascist forum, as well as a phone with a screen saver of a hooded man holding the “black sun”.

>The pair admitted encouraging terrorism, while Szewczuk also pleaded guilty to five counts of possessing terrorist documents including the White Resistance Manual, The Anarchist Cookbook, an al-Qaeda manual and Isis supporters’ guide to obtaining weapons, making bombs and hiding from security services.

It's illegal to do similar things here.

>markle
>beautiful
>carrothead
>handsome
lmaoing@urshittaste

Damn four years for a fucking online post

But the west is free and garbage like this only happen in dystopian shitholes

He was part of a white nationalist terrorist organization and threatened to kill a politician.

underrated post

>Michal Szewczuk, a university student, created an image of Harry with a pistol to his head against a blood-covered background.

>The picture, which also featured a swastika, was shared on a far-right social media platform in August last year, a few months after the prince married Meghan Markle, who is of mixed race. The post included the phrase “See ya later race traitor”.

>Szewczuk, 19, was ordered to be detained after pleading guilty to two counts of encouraging terrorism and five counts of possession of terrorist material, including the White Resistance Manual and an al-Qaida training manual.

>He also wrote a blog, described as “extremely violent and aggressively misogynistic”, which attempted to justify the rape of women and children in the pursuit of an Aryan race.

Anyone recognize him from /brit/ based on that description?

Attached: 1560867348533.jpg (695x986, 137K)

>encouraging terrorism
That is the time when the cops will pay your incel ass a visit.

This, time to take the Anarcho-Monarchism pill fellas

Attached: hqdefault(8).jpg (480x360, 22K)

ORNJ. Orange, you tit.

Dumb Polack is praising nazis who would have killed him on sight

>>He also wrote a blog, described as “extremely violent and aggressively misogynistic”, which attempted to justify the rape of women and children in the pursuit of an Aryan race.
It's always the incels.

Attached: yui 3421544936107303.png (925x711, 32K)