Why do Europeans pay to use the bathroom? Do they have coin slots at home to pay when they need to pee?

Why do Europeans pay to use the bathroom? Do they have coin slots at home to pay when they need to pee?

Attached: a024257913a16fa9954ba5322da70992.jpg (3500x2336, 800K)

wtf

we don't

>Europeans have to wear diapers
kinda hot actually

It's free here

It's only in train stations and it all started because of junkies and gypsies. Here all bars let you use the toilette for free. Or you can just piss on a tree kek

What the fuck?

im pretty sure those are public transport toilets and damn good ones at that.
Imagine having a shower installed at public restrooms holy shit

what the actual fuck

PISSES
IN
STREETS

Attached: img_0213[1].jpg (3000x4000, 3.6M)

Better than having shit filled streets.

But you do
But that picture is Swedish
What if you’re at a station and have to pee really bad? Do Euros seriously get fined for peeing on buildings because they don’t carry money to pay for the privilege of using toilets?

>showering directly beneath a toilet

>imagine the smell

Attached: FEEE78E6-4AF4-4AAD-BF44-D14DFC7F0B41.jpg (800x600, 249K)

Yeah why isn't it simple and straight forward like in the US

Attached: scan QR code to shart.jpg (2048x1603, 241K)

Why is San Fran modeling Europe? Was having gays and poors not enough?

Attached: 4315B0A1-D2BD-48E7-B55C-F18D4C2E289E.jpg (750x745, 33K)

>But that picture is Swedish
Yes and it's from a trainstation. You scan your ticket to enter. You get showers and top notch toilets that are sparkling clean. Other people can use them as well but then you have to pay. Or use the simpler free public restrooms.

>San Francisco
kek. Of course.

You go on your train and pee there. Also don't you guys get registered as sex offenders if you pee in public?

American capitalism is a joke.

If you don't do that people will do heroin in there. It's better to pay 50 cent t bh

>Yuro-peons literally have to wait for trains to come in to use the bathroom
Jesus

Attached: da3.png (1036x1154, 244K)

Because methheads

This. Most cities and towns in Sweden have free public toilets like in pic related.
Only places I have seen restrooms that cost is the luxury ones at train stations/air ports and in Stockholm/Gothenburg in the really fancy areas. Other than that, it's free. I took a shit yesterday on my way home from work. For free.

Attached: DSC_0144-vert.jpg (702x2083, 1.02M)

Everybody has at least 50 cents, we're not America

God i wish

While I do prefer the pay-to-use toilets (they are nicer and cleaner) we still do have free public toilets. Most public toilets are free actually.

Those are travel restrooms with showers and everything...

This is in Amsterdam, they had a lot of problems with certain parts of the streets (and canals) smelling like piss so they set these things up. You also get fined for pissing anywhere else.

these are based tho

Pay restrooms doesn't stink like shit while public restrooms smells like piss the moment you enter the door.

you get what you pay for.