Do people in other countries regularly eat supermarket rotisserie chicken? It's very popular here...

Do people in other countries regularly eat supermarket rotisserie chicken? It's very popular here, because it's cheap and feeds a family of 4.

Attached: images (8).jpg (600x481, 53K)

Sometimes, they smell so good in the store.

I bought one and regretted it. It's weird and too damp.

>supermarket rotisserie chicken
Cringe. Support your local rotisserie chicken restaurant.

>rollback
Boy.

And not, in Mexico we have "pollerías/rosticerias" roasted chicken too but more fresh, natural and tasty. Often sell other things chicken-based too.

Yes. There's a Ralphs near me and their chicken is dope af. A bit expensive, but dope for those last minute cravings.

how much

It's much cheaper at my local supermarket, they charge 12 reais (3 USD) for a whole roasted big chicken, it's very well seasoned too.

We have the same here, we call them "galetos". Usually the chicken they sell are smaller, because they kill them young.

We prefer to buys them locally.

yes but we buy them fresh at the local market

Around $7. Also feeds a family of 4, but they're a bit bigger than the one you posted.

Yes and for the exact same reasons.

A place can sell both galetos and frangos.
Also, just because it's a galeto doesn't mean it's fresher or more natural.

Yep, there's even a hard discount store named "ARA" that became famous for its rotisserie chicken, is sold at a good price (12K COP -$4 ) soda included.

Based galetos, but is right, can't you find galetos to buy on the street? It's traditional on weekends here, there's a folk tale that rotisserie chicken sold on the streets is actually rotisserie frogs (sapos cururus assados), you should try them user, eat some pepes.

Lol was about to post this. How the fuck did the Pollo de Ara meme grew so fast ?? I bet that fucking chicken is threatening neighborhood pollerías and asaderos at this point

The ones at the supermarket are cheaper and bigger

>feeds a family of 4
I can eat one on my own

Yes. Used to be that you could only get them at Costco, but more super markets are starting to make them.

just ate one yesterday

and a big tub of potato salad and some roast beef slices and a baguette with garlic butter. and 1½L soda.

My mum used to buy them sometimes. I don't like them that much because the meat feels too soft and sometimes they can have a weird taste.