Why do Europeans overblow their differences? They act like they have no relation to eachother at all...

Why do Europeans overblow their differences? They act like they have no relation to eachother at all. Western Europeans are all very closely related more than you think and often you exaggerate your differences. For perspective, there is way more difference/genetic distance between Korea, China, and Japan than there is between Spain, France, Germany, Romania, Denmark and the UK.

Attached: Pics1.png (2048x1075, 1.6M)

Because they want to feel special
>oh I’m not like the other countries, I’m so quirky :)

Because differences aren't just a matter of genetic

Because just 1500 years ago Ukraine was sarmatian steppenigger shithole and Sweden was Viking snownigger shithole

White people are annoying and think they're special.

They all pat themselves on the back for merely existing.

AHAHAH FINLAND WINS AGAIN, FUCK EUROPE

Attached: 1496941496001.png (1818x1290, 125K)

>viking age
>1500 years ago
Italian education

Attached: http___com.ft.imagepublish.prod.s3.amazonaws.jpg (700x394, 43K)

Because despite being practical one race (bah the combination of 3 ancestral races) we are old enough to be entirely different on a cultural level.

And when it comes to modern society, culture > language > race

>For perspective, there is way more difference/genetic distance between Korea, China, and Japan
no there isnt how could you even measure the difference
finns are a hell of a lot different than spanish people
>Western Europeans
well no shit theyve all been homogenized under the frankish empire

>White people

Nobody in Europe call himself "white", your retarded new worlder

>we

and it's now the present day

yes they do brownworlder

considering we are direct cultural descendants of the iberian group, yeah, we is applicable here

They don't, muttworlder

It’s because all of these countries: France, Belgium, Germany, UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Iceland Spain, Portugal, Italy all have at least 60% r1b male lineages that date back to 6000 years ago from steppe nigger invasions.

ya but you have Indios and maybe negroid genes. You’re an Uruk.

they literally do. plenty of them have right here on Jow Forums. people refer to europeans as whites.

we are talking about culture, not race. latam and iberia are just color palette changes of the same sprite

cringe
shut the fuck up we wuzzer

Cultural differences aren't tied to race.
Also the only ones who care about race are Jow Forums autists.

Cultures change, languages change...

right, now you are gonna eat paella and assist to your cousins 15

some gallego 12000km away is doing exactly the same.

>Cultural differences aren't tied to race.
they are related

paella is not a thing in mexico and i don't have any cousins

lmao, i wanna see you fundament this

when groups move to places they usually take their culture with them

how does that relate to euros developing different cultures

well, you think they're special snowflakes. i don't

i don't, cultural divisions within yuropoors are crystal clear and they've gone to war over them more than once. Germanics think differently than slavs, french think differently than anglos and soo on.

You can see this division between the USA (culturally anglo) and us (culturally iberian). case in point: Age to us is relative. Gringos flip their shit if you shag a teenager.