I see you copied what I said and attached a soyjak to my post. Heh, well played. I concede defeat

>I see you copied what I said and attached a soyjak to my post. Heh, well played. I concede defeat

Attached: KoAvFZk.png (859x960, 327K)

>I see you copied what I said and attached a soyjak to my post. Heh, well played. I concede defeat

Attached: gigachad5.jpg (1080x1266, 85K)

>>I see you copied what I said and attached a soyjak to my post. Heh, well played. I concede defeat

Attached: 1560646153935.png (1080x1246, 35K)

Le black and white muscular man with retarded opinions xD Boy, I'm sure glad that the catalog is gifted with yet another edition of this cringy rebbitor-tier meme, by all means keep them coming.

>Le black and white muscular man with retarded opinions xD Boy, I'm sure glad that the catalog is gifted with yet another edition of this cringy rebbitor-tier meme, by all means keep them coming.

Attached: 1533387818794.gif (413x243, 51K)

>Le black and white muscular man with retarded opinions xD Boy, I'm sure glad that the catalog is gifted with yet another edition of this cringy rebbitor-tier meme, by all means keep them coming.

Attached: download_20190115_111906.png (1159x665, 210K)

imagine letting shitposts get to you THIS much

Attached: 1527451435720.jpg (249x250, 23K)

Omg my post has been delegitimized by means of having images of le ebin funny feels guy who likes soy attached to it xD oh, no, not only do these constitute actual articulate arguments but they are freaking hilarious, our bros over at plebbit would upvote the shit out out them in a bout of laughter amirite?

>Omg my post has been delegitimized by means of having images of le ebin funny feels guy who likes soy attached to it xD oh, no, not only do these constitute actual articulate arguments but they are freaking hilarious, our bros over at plebbit would upvote the shit out out them in a bout of laughter amirite?

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

Attached: 1541132481968.png (1080x1020, 475K)

love soyjack and gigachad posters

YAAAAASS fellow bebbitors we did it AGAIN!! Yet one more dose of our minimalistic deep humor, we're taking over Jow Forums and making it our colony. Too bad we still lack downvotes to punish those freaking shitlords who still vare about the quality of the board's content and rule-abiding!¡

This. These memes will stay funny for years

>YAAAAASS fellow bebbitors we did it AGAIN!! Yet one more dose of our minimalistic deep humor, we're taking over Jow Forums and making it our colony. Too bad we still lack downvotes to punish those freaking shitlords who still vare about the quality of the board's content and rule-abiding!¡

Attached: 73667b129a478499979dbea2bd3b026c6649060da20798aef5b84f7306780c07.jpg (665x800, 157K)

seething

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP POSTING THAT PICTURE THAT'S NOT COOL DUDE

Attached: 1531251128766.png (785x731, 197K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP POSTING THAT PICTURE THAT'S NOT COOL DUDE

Attached: 1555641081769.jpg (1130x1082, 138K)

REPPIT GANG... assemble!!! If you thought the unfunny memesters knew when to quit, well, you thought wrong. This low effort meme is to be milked yet again! I mean, devaluing someone's post with a cringy meme in a reductionist form isn't all that there is to this form of humor, no, repeating it ad nauseam IS part of the joke itself xDDD soyjaks and gigachads TOTALLY deserve the gold from kind strangers haha you must be TRIGGERED and SEEBBING :D

This fucking thread kek

Attached: 343.jpg (596x628, 40K)

>GOD I MISS THE OLD Jow Forums FULL OF POLTARDS, WHY IS EVERYONE SUCH A NEWFRIEND BUT MEE!!

Attached: 1554645348243.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>REPPIT GANG... assemble!!! If you thought the unfunny memesters knew when to quit, well, you thought wrong. This low effort meme is to be milked yet again! I mean, devaluing someone's post with a cringy meme in a reductionist form isn't all that there is to this form of humor, no, repeating it ad nauseam IS part of the joke itself xDDD soyjaks and gigachads TOTALLY deserve the gold from kind strangers haha you must be TRIGGERED and SEEBBING :D

Attached: c22.png (559x676, 79K)

>NOO YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN!!!!

Attached: 1558488623262.png (216x212, 18K)

There is quite literally nothing wrong with Jow Forums, they are like jaws of wit, edge, irony and political expertise devoring leftists, faggots and cucks. They are a bro tier board and I wish they'd cleanse this board of all those groups by posting here more often.

>There is quite literally nothing wrong with Jow Forums, they are like jaws of wit, edge, irony and political expertise devoring leftists, faggots and cucks. They are a bro tier board and I wish they'd cleanse this board of all those groups by posting here more often.

Attached: 1547520997842.jpg (700x734, 107K)

This guy has to be trolling

Attached: 1528313971349.jpg (988x1059, 160K)

of course he is you fucking idiot. easiest way to get (you)'s

>There is quite literally nothing wrong with Jow Forums, they are like jaws of wit, edge, irony and political expertise devoring leftists, faggots and cucks. They are a bro tier board and I wish they'd cleanse this board of all those groups by posting here more often.

Attached: 847169841228430465.jpg (367x500, 26K)

Attached: 13-1-966x1200.jpg (966x1200, 109K)

Jow Forums is a mastermind of memes that have nuance, spark controversy and make you laug and reflect on the pervasiveness of leftist intrusion... Jow Forums has low effort soyjaks and gigachads, which kind of reflect leftist tactics since they are used to delegitimise oppisingr voices and discourage critical thinking.
Jow Forumsbros, if you're reading this, know that those of us who care about this board's quality wish it would be more like yours and less like the plebbit-like mess it is today

>Jow Forums is a mastermind of memes that have nuance, spark controversy and make you laug and reflect on the pervasiveness of leftist intrusion... Jow Forums has low effort soyjaks and gigachads, which kind of reflect leftist tactics since they are used to delegitimise oppisingr voices and discourage critical thinking.
>Jow Forumsbros, if you're reading this, know that those of us who care about this board's quality wish it would be more like yours and less like the plebbit-like mess it is today

Attached: 43DU052SA9c-974x1200.jpg (974x1200, 85K)

>>There is quite literally nothing wrong with Jow Forums, they are like jaws of wit, edge, irony and political expertise devoring leftists, faggots and cucks. They are a bro tier board and I wish they'd cleanse this board of all those groups by posting here more often.

Attached: 1553104487399.jpg (394x350, 37K)

laugh*
opposing*

Basically the entire board

>>>There is quite literally nothing wrong with Jow Forums, they are like jaws of wit, edge, irony and political expertise devoring leftists, faggots and cucks. They are a bro tier board and I wish they'd cleanse this board of all those groups by posting here more often.

Attached: 1553649075581.png (1364x1204, 54K)

>>>>There is quite literally nothing wrong with Jow Forums, they are like jaws of wit, edge, irony and political expertise devoring leftists, faggots and cucks. They are a bro tier board and I wish they'd cleanse this board of all those groups by posting here more often.

Attached: americhad.png (602x602, 272K)

>>>>There is quite literally nothing wrong with Jow Forums, they are like jaws of wit, edge, irony and political expertise devoring leftists, faggots and cucks. They are a bro tier board and I wish they'd cleanse this board of all those groups by posting here more often.

Attached: 1444258274692.jpg (697x427, 40K)

>>>>>There is quite literally nothing wrong with Jow Forums, they are like jaws of wit, edge, irony and political expertise devoring leftists, faggots and cucks. They are a bro tier board and I wish they'd cleanse this board of all those groups by posting here more often.

Attached: 1552259131294.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

>>>>>>There is quite literally nothing wrong with Jow Forums, they are like jaws of wit, edge, irony and political expertise devoring leftists, faggots and cucks. They are a bro tier board and I wish they'd cleanse this board of all those groups by posting here more often.

Attached: 1560376427399.jpg (1000x1243, 195K)

>Jow Forums is a mastermind of memes that have nuance, spark controversy and make you laug and reflect on the pervasiveness of leftist intrusion... Jow Forums has low effort soyjaks and gigachads, which kind of reflect leftist tactics since they are used to delegitimise oppisingr voices and discourage critical thinking.
>Jow Forumsbros, if you're reading this, know that those of us who care about this board's quality wish it would be more like yours and less like the plebbit-like mess it is today

Attached: poltards meet up.jpg (1374x1031, 125K)

>>>>>>>There is quite literally nothing wrong with Jow Forums, they are like jaws of wit, edge, irony and political expertise devoring leftists, faggots and cucks. They are a bro tier board and I wish they'd cleanse this board of all those groups by posting here more often.

Attached: 1553644502810.png (458x856, 217K)

>>>>>>>>There is quite literally nothing wrong with Jow Forums, they are like jaws of wit, edge, irony and political expertise devoring leftists, faggots and cucks. They are a bro tier board and I wish they'd cleanse this board of all those groups by posting here more often.

Attached: 1559636303424.jpg (1024x1024, 606K)

Compelling argument. You're like a memetic version of 1984. Greentexting someone's arguments and devaluing it by associating with soyjaks or giving your own views a sense of false legitimacy with a gigachad is akin to sending someone to a concentration camp becasue you can't argument against their ideas. In this case, it hardly makes sense because you just posted a pic of normal-looking people some of which actually look Chad tier.

>>>>>>>>>There is quite literally nothing wrong with Jow Forums, they are like jaws of wit, edge, irony and political expertise devoring leftists, faggots and cucks. They are a bro tier board and I wish they'd cleanse this board of all those groups by posting here more often.

Attached: 1558575324865.jpg (859x960, 55K)

holy fuk im ded

Attached: gigachad smile.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

DEEEEUUHRHGHGHGHGHHFHHHHFHFHFHFFFHHHHHsHHHH

Attached: 1538754686345.png (625x682, 125K)

>>>>>>>>>>There is quite literally nothing wrong with Jow Forums, they are like jaws of wit, edge, irony and political expertise devoring leftists, faggots and cucks. They are a bro tier board and I wish they'd cleanse this board of all those groups by posting here more often.

Attached: 1553641318800.jpg (489x623, 58K)

>Jow Forums is a mastermind of memes that have nuance, spark controversy and make you laug and reflect on the pervasiveness of leftist intrusion

Attached: c85.gif (250x243, 264K)

>DEEEEUUHRHGHGHGHGHHFHHHHFHFHFHFFFHHHHHsHHHH

Attached: giga.jpg (474x658, 53K)

he's right though.

>>>>>>>>>>>There is quite literally nothing wrong with Jow Forums, they are like jaws of wit, edge, irony and political expertise devoring leftists, faggots and cucks. They are a bro tier board and I wish they'd cleanse this board of all those groups by posting here more often.

Attached: 1560430420158.png (647x778, 17K)

best thread in months

>he actually gets angry at shitposts
>he thinks he can actually accomplish anything
>he thinks he's fucking white

Attached: 1394802984031.jpg (500x440, 65K)

You don't know my skin color, you coping atrocidad.

>he thinks an entire board hating Jow Forums is epic

>I see you have told me to "cope". Well, a gentleman knows when to concede. Please forgive my ignorance.

Attached: images (11).jpg (524x585, 21K)

Grabbed it through your webcam

Attached: I'M FUCKING WHITE.png (1600x1600, 7K)

>>>>>>>>>>>>There is quite literally nothing wrong with Jow Forums, they are like jaws of wit, edge, irony and political expertise devoring leftists, faggots and cucks. They are a bro tier board and I wish they'd cleanse this board of all those groups by posting here more often.

Attached: 1554399994328.gif (224x224, 3.8M)

this

fuck off spic subhuman

Cope harder, obese nigger/chicano.

Attached: 1519765047392.jpg (3000x2000, 1.01M)

Nah I mean the memes are based but the times in any thread where they're not memeing anyone brings up Jow Forums everyone group-seethes like a fucking subreddit. It's ridiculous all the faggots go on pure damage control and call it propaganda or nonsense and wonder why we now hate them with a passion.

>Argentina
>white

Attached: 1378062931409.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

Attached: 1518674480095.jpg (620x751, 49K)

Good thread.

Fuck this, I'm going to Jow Forums for a while to safeguard my dwindling hope for this website's intellectualism. You cucks can have your prebbit circlejerk with your Orwellian approach to dissenters by means of soyjakposting. I NEED to read some triple digit IQ discussion on world affairs accompanied by intricate memes that shed light on the status quo to get a break from this thread's brainletry and ghastly humor.

THIS
IS
SPARTAAAAAAA!!!!!

>Fuck this, I'm going to Jow Forums for a while to safeguard my dwindling hope for this website's intellectualism. You cucks can have your prebbit circlejerk with your Orwellian approach to dissenters by means of soyjakposting. I NEED to read some triple digit IQ discussion on world affairs accompanied by intricate memes that shed light on the status quo to get a break from t

Attached: 7.jpg (1074x1223, 312K)