Why are Spain and Mexico so much cooler than Portugal and Brazil?

Attached: images (1).png (516x594, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=csaUvkYOkLY
youtube.com/watch?v=3e8vxcwILm8
youtube.com/watch?v=iRLGjje9JDw
youtu.be/csaUvkYOkLY
casoaislado.com/un-magrebi-de-27-anos-con-antecedentes-viola-a-un-chico-de-22-anos/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galician-Portuguese_lyric
youtu.be/OD9lUw138kw?t=2116
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why do you think they are cooler user?

Because Portuguese is literally the language of fishermen and "merchants".

If you started speaking Spanish you would see your chad levels increase around 1492%

you're looking at it wrong, the iberian ones are cooler than all the rest. doesn't change anything for you but still

Portugueses sounds way cooler

t. joao

But I can't imagine hearing Lambada in any other language.

youtube.com/watch?v=csaUvkYOkLY

lol no it doesn't. Sounds like vulgar spanish

From chader to trashy:
> Basque > Catalunyans > Northen Spanish = Northen Mestizos > Mayans (see Yucatan) = Southern Spanish > Chilangos > The native Non-Aztec tribes at the south of Mexico. Absolute J U S T tier.

Attached: 1555854170302.png (634x527, 256K)

Show me a better language than this

youtube.com/watch?v=3e8vxcwILm8

Chicano comes before Basque right?

>brings race shit out of nowhere
Autists like you should be lynched.

Same as Where do Chicanos fit into this?

Put Mayans above northern Mexicans and you’re good to go.

Please get out my country.

Chicanos are neither Mexican nor American. They’re a stateless crowd that does not belong to the cultural identity of either country.

We are Americans of Mexican descent. How could you call us stateless? Our state is America.

Porque no los quieres padre???? Que te hice, perdoname!!!!

Attached: gimmecri.jpg (764x512, 45K)

Americans don’t want you. Even if you’re a third generation CHI, in their eyes you’ll always be a foreigner.

Why are Portuguese so sad and melancholic? They're Latins living in a sunny place!

I am a third generation Chicano and we are Americans. We will run America in 25 years.

Dying country
The oldest country in Europe with the oldest people. Kinda ironic.

There is nothing wrong with talking about race when I'm not denying them of good & services or calling them niggers, unlike you denying oxigen to people who aren't retarded niggers.

Are you crazy?
Basque are the Jews of the Hispanic world (in a positive way)

>helped kick out an advanced civilization off the Iberian Peninsula during the reconquista
>became a large chunk of the new world conquistadors
>they also helped in the independence of latam from spain
>etc etc

Some people with basque blood were:
>Che
>Agustín de Iturbide
>Rafael Urdaneta
>Simon fucking Bolivar

Suggesting that CHIs have as a big of an impact or something close to that is laughable

Is like saying:
>In the context of the USA, the Ulster comes after Britain, right?

Chicanos is hard to pin point as well because first generation workers tend to be dumb and poor as dirt, not to mention that a lot of them are not even mexican.

But if I was forced to give an answer, the settled down mexican migrants, would probably be in the same tier as the northen mestizos, since is likely they would have a similar genetic mapping (American southerns. Funny enough a lot of frenchie descendants)

You are clinically retarded if you think there were no natives in central Mexico

Attached: image0-2-1.jpg (960x960, 232K)

Found the Yucateco

Attached: Shut up about tendies tednies are innocent food _b8b3c240e1ea918170c0a00e5249f795.jpg (957x621, 71K)

My ( ) bad
I read Chilangos instead of Chicanos

But yeah, chicanos are like gypsies or jews in that sense

Attached: unknown-1 (0).png (507x468, 308K)

redpilled

How is it ironic?
It makes sense.

>chicanos are like gypsies or jews in that sense
Nope. Jealous much?

Mexicans are descendants of spaniards.
You are descendants of mexicans.

Pretty funny desu

I think you are just overexposed to Mexican culture due to it's prevalence on Hollywood, you should educate yourself and learn more not just about your culture, but also about other American countries.
As for Spain and Portugal, well, Spain is bigger and has a more diverse culture, Portugal is almost the same size as Aragon, or Castilla, or Catalunia, Spain is not as much a monolithic block as Portugal, so it's kind of an unfair comparison.
lmao
The Portuguese are, historically, seamen. The life on the sea is melancholic and hard, you feel sad and miss home, you feel "saudade".

In this sense, Chicanos are the true inheritor of America and the American spirit.

Brap

Bullfighting

Basque is cringe tier though

Fight me loser

Attached: 44274928_2448034802089912_3185934219650007040_n.png (320x330, 112K)

>1492%
Nice touch

>The Portuguese are, historically, seamen. The life on the sea is melancholic and hard, you feel sad and miss home, you feel "saudade".
This is true. The cultural difference between Spain and Portugal is quite remarkable. Portugal is much rainier, the people are much quieter, it's more rural, and the cities are old and decayed by rain. The Portuguese character is known to be melancholic. Same goes for northern and northwestern spaniards
It's something about the damn Atlantic ocean. It makes you sad. Its beaches are vast, the water grey and cold and waves to drown a giant.

I love Portugal with a passion

You have to go back

kek, dude that song was originally a Bolivian song, sang in SPANISH
youtube.com/watch?v=iRLGjje9JDw

hearing it again I remembered a few parts were sung in Japanese too, for some reason

Chris the b!tch was Genoan though, didn't even discover the Americas, the Basque, Vikings and (maybe) even Irish got their first
And user, our ancestors found India, the place Columbus was _trying_ to find, first. Plus Brazilian Portuguese, food, and grillz are way better in this nigga's opinion lemao

Attached: Rully nugga.png (269x281, 146K)

Based

Attached: Welcome business partner.png (1655x931, 1005K)

it is, but i'm sorry to tell you that their version is better. yours is too..rustic? idk how to describe it

Okay retard

Attached: 001_3.png (530x503, 344K)

>Spain > Portugal
I don't think so. Mexico is cooler than Brazil because they're the birthplace of the fucking Aztecs and Mayas, have one of the most badass flags, history and everything, but Portugal is way superior to Spain IMHO. The history of Portugal, the countless wars they had against Spain (and won every single one of them), their maritime history and their outstanding feat of colonizing half of South America despite being much smaller than Spain... Portugal was hands down one of the most badass countries in the world, but today yes they're absolute shit compared to what they were in the past (much like Spain anyway).

Mexico is honorary Porchugeese contry

If any Iberian country will take America it'll be the Mexes

Attached: EL CHAD MEXICANO.png (1154x606, 213K)

>Basque > Catalunyans > Northen Spanish
Catalans are famous for being whiny cowards, they cannot be featured on any Chad list. Especially not when compared to Basques or Navarrese.

Top lmao at filename
Ikr wtf a Brazilian preferring Espanolos over his own irmãos
Jk I like all Latin cultures... Even French :3
And like said, (a point I forgot for some reason) geographical Mexico has, in his and in my opinion, the most interesting native civilizations. Doesn't mean I wouldn't choose South America over southern North America if I was an Indiana Jones ripoff though.
But, I still agree with your points

Also, I'll still always prefer Brazil over any other country, including Canada.
I mean it's nice here (in the f***ing summer WHEN IT'S NOT SNOWING FOR 5 AND A HALF MONTHS), and since I currently live in Alberta (one of the center three provinces) it's not completely batsh!t crazy like with B.C. where I lived as a slightly older kid.

I still wish Trudeau was impeached and put in life prison for his crimes though 3:<
Also why tf hasn't Quebec become it's own country already gosh
It's accent bothers me, and they _want_ to become their own country, or at least like half of them do. Plus they're not exactly 100% culturally compatible with the rest of Canada, but again that's just my opinion.
And even though I don't like their accent or their attitude, I _do_ respect that they got here before the English.

I'm fine with anybody who moves to a country legally btw (since it's more honest and generally not as easy), just not with illegals or SJWs.
Also, thread's slow as fak DDD:

Attached: Trippy_Apu.png (633x605, 169K)

this

Bump

Ben Shapiro on drums in 00:32.
youtu.be/csaUvkYOkLY

Fucking kek, their language is literally baby tier Latin, nowhere close to the complexity of Italian, french or Portuguese

Are you a Brazillian living in Canada? Why do you prefer Brazil over any other country (including Canada)?

O que é estre programa, a versão de celebrdades do big brother?
quem não nota que isto é encenado é bem ingênuo

1 grandes YIKE de mim
cringe do caralho

>basque
>chader

one basque guy was literally anally raped by a moroccan some weeks ago and their women are raped and sexually asaulted on a daily basis

casoaislado.com/un-magrebi-de-27-anos-con-antecedentes-viola-a-un-chico-de-22-anos/

Most people assume right away that most basques look like Xabi Alonso and due to that they think they're ''chad''

basques are ugly as fuck, it's one of their stereotypes

Attached: 1326659894643.jpg (768x432, 110K)

portugal literally started as a province of galicia, today part of spain
you're a spin-off basically

gosto plebeu, ou então és underage
É obviamente encenado, foi escrito pelo bruno nogueira como um programa de comédia ao estilo de reality shows.

Based

> casoaislado
doubt.png
That website is known for lying left and right.

In the middle ages, all songs and poems in Iberia were written in Galician-Portuguese because the Spanish languages were too ugly for people to want to listen to a bard sing it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galician-Portuguese_lyric

>this entire post
You insufferable autist

peruvian flute is KINO

Portuguese sounds like a racist Spaniard imitating Russian.

any language can sounds cool, depends on the speaker
i think brazilian portuguese sounds quite cool
youtu.be/OD9lUw138kw?t=2116
basque sounds autistic, you're full of shit

>casoaislado
whats next, you're gonna post Mediterraneo too ?