Why is the Saudi military so bad?

Why is the Saudi military so bad?

Attached: 1558895964485.jpg (714x749, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cZk4Yu42g0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they let literally anybody in

Nepotism, lack of training and shit comunication.

They buy all the state-of-the-art weapons from EU and USA to scare other countries, but don't bother to train their soldiers to use them

Guy on the right looks pajeet.

ME cunts are scared of a strong military because of potential coups. So they just stack the military with friends, family members etc.

Kids with new toys.

how's the Iranian army?

Because they own the US anyways, why bother?

Very good reputation, they don't fuck around.

different culture, they take warfare rather seriously.
core arab military is bad because of cultural reasons, and because the princes' and elites idea of a strong army is just buying the newest shit and displaying it at the front. Except when you have to use it you have virtually no experience in it's maintenance or means to actually fix it.

because they still refuse to recognize Israel. If they recognize Israel and stop shilling for P*lestine, the Saudis will have the power of G-d on their side on the battlefield.

>core arab military is bad because of cultural reasons

This.

why do they look like pajeets

Everyone with a shade of brown looks like indians to AmeriMutts

Saudi nationals get neet bucks for being worthless dunecoos that they are. Only migrants, minorities, and the bastards of both enlist in the Saudi military and fill up the grunt work

They're kept weak for fear of coup. Saudis mostly use mercenaries to do their shit work.

It's 100% because of the chain of command. When an order is requested, it needs to go incredibly high up the chain. While in the US armed forces, junior officers can override senior officer orders if they see the situation change.

This video explains well why Arab armies in general tend to be garbage
youtu.be/cZk4Yu42g0I

the Paki chad vs the virgin Saudis

how can people even tell mexicans, indians, and arabs apart?

/thread