The first European men, cromagnons were haplogroup C-V20, not I1...

The first European men, cromagnons were haplogroup C-V20, not I1. They colonized Europe and now their lineage practically died out.

Attached: 5DCF6509-9D86-4D92-82EE-01794B6CEA5F.jpg (602x401, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QQFGGfTYvx4
youtube.com/watch?v=EHT0aVUCSTY
sciencenordic.com/scandinavians-are-earliest-europeans
cell.com/ajhg/fulltext/S0002-9297(17)30379-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cheddar man black

looks weird

Cheddar man was after this guy, his ancestors illegally migrated and killed his people.

>haploautists

Attached: 10101010101.jpg (428x368, 26K)

yes, they are called aurignacians and had a lot more neanderthal admixture than other modern human populations

Attached: paleol10.jpg (584x676, 40K)

>and now their lineage practically died out.
why

who cares?

gravetians didnt kill aurignacians, they died out during the last glaciar maximum, also their high neanderthal made them heads big as fuck which caused all sorts of problems, specially miscarriages

My ancestor

Attached: Dq0koqgX0AAMwVE.jpg (913x1200, 76K)

>also their high neanderthal made them heads big as fuck which caused all sorts of problems, specially miscarriages
That sounds kind of misleading, explain rhinos or whatever other animal with big heads

Where did the modern white people come from?

The north

yakub
it is known

Central Asia is the whitoid homeland.

because humans walk upright, human babies have to go through the hole in the middle of the pelvis of women, because of that if the head is too big the baby can't be birth and he dies together with the mother, neanderthals had bigger brains and heads so when they mixed with humans whenever neanderthals fucked homo sapiens women the babies would die, so to this day only homo sapiens males with female neanderthal descendants exist

turkey

Attached: 1541345465709.png (1000x2500, 1010K)

Portugal was the last place those guys came to.We have alot of neolithic dna

in general average iberian is like 70% ENF and only between 20 and 30% yamna, the rest being WHG, so yeah, in general most western europeans have more ENF than Yamnaya and ENF had lighter skin and eyes, Yamnaya where brownies

EEF were almost all brown eyes.

Makes sense but again, the first mixed creatures had elsa jean tier vaginas that could fit a monster head, nice first thesis but does not explain a massive death of an entire subspecies, they were not dumb, they could see if they fuck elsa jean kid born dead hence grug not fuck elsa jean anymore

ENF and EEF had lighter skin but brown eyes. None of them had blue eyes.

What happened to the WHG

they where between Spain and and 0% levels of light eyes, if we consider a third of spaniards to have light eyes, then roughly a sixth of ENF where light eyed

Attached: 1541434355633.jpg (770x425, 38K)

>Makes sense but again, the first mixed creatures had elsa jean tier vaginas that could fit a monster head
no dude, only neanderthal women where able to breed hybrids, human women had tinier holes than neanderthals, also they didnt technically go extinct because all non blacks have neanderthal DNA and there was enough diversity on this sample to reconstruct the entire neanderthal genome

the same that happened to the aurignacians, neanderthals, gravetians and modern day europeans, they got assimilated eastern invaders which then called themselves the actual europeans

Seems like europe got whiter and whiter regardless of the migrations and invasions.

neanderthals where white as fuck and they got replaced by literal blacks because aurignacians had barely anytime to evolve a a new phenotype, gravetians then replaced the aurignacians which where also dark to black skinned but at least had blue eyes, then yes europe became whiter thanks to the ENF and the yamnaya

>no dude, only neanderthal women where able to breed hybrids
wtf, are we some kind of special snowflakes? we are doomed

we simply have smaller heads, human brain is usually 1400 cm3, neanderthal brains where 1700cm3, neanderthal cranium was huge compared, however because of hair and things like headbands and stuff it wasn't that obvious, i doubt people back then where smart enough to realize, also keep in mind that back then there wasnt even basic anatomy so no one had even idea that people passed through the pelvis

Attached: 480.jpg (854x480, 102K)

It's funny because sometimes I see guys with big fucking heads and they have chiseled jaw and defined face and they must have alot of neanderthal dna

have you listened this album?
youtube.com/watch?v=QQFGGfTYvx4

Nope

do you know more cool portuguese music? I only know Jose Cid, his band Quarteto 1111 and Jose Afonso

youtube.com/watch?v=EHT0aVUCSTY

This was pretty good, reminded me of Alceu Valença, thanks user

Light eyes in spainards isn’t 1/3 but more like 1/4 at best, probably lower and a result of indo-European, Celtic and Germanic migrations. Neolithic farmers were almost all brown eyed.

I've been in Spain, it's 1/3 to 2/5 in some parts of the north

Another solar system. We were left here as a form of punishment.

What's the origin of fair skin?

And in the south even darker than Sicily. Galatians are like 1/10 brown eyes despite being northern. It’s all a matter of which northern group migrated in mass more to certain regions. As a whole Spain is 1/4 but that’s neither here nor there since Neolithic farmers were brown eyed.

the rs1426654 variant of the SLC24A5 allele, the natufians where the first to develop true white skin

Farming, lack of protein and replacement with grain saw the mutation of light skin in Caucasians.

wrong bro, if you hunt or evem fish, you are quite focused in the enviroment, I can asure you they noticed it, again, they were not brazilians

someone's gonna have to make a key for all of these

*1/10 light eyes

I've been to Sevilla and Cadiz, light eyes there are perhaps 1/4 or 1/3, but in the north its higher, national average is in my opinion 30% blue eyes and 5% green eyes, obviously not counting hazel or other shits

I've also been to Sicily, Basilicata and Calabria as well as Rome and the north, Milano and Trentino, throughout italy the numbers are pretty much the same as in Spain but in the South there are people that are legitimately brown, as in spanish gypsy type of brown, but they are completely ethnic italians, and italians don't even concieve the concept of singling them out, to them they are as italian as themselves. I have a friend from Bari, she is completely Italian and she looks indian desu

Attached: 49233444_1008828839312815_1281095238663798784_n.jpg (349x443, 15K)

I figured latitude must've played a part. Native Siberians are also light-skinned

even if they noticed what could they do? obviously neanderthal men didnt engage with human females romantically to avoid being heartbroken when their partner and kid died, but its obvious that female neanderthals did because otherwise we wouldn't have any neanderthal DNA

siberians and eskimos are result of a second migration through the bering strait 5000 years ago, they are not like other native americans

So you are saying rape

Are they somewhat related to light-skinned west Eurasians?

siberians are a mix of normal light skin asians like koreans and the groups that existed there before and were related to the ANE and where darker

Obviously there was some, back in those times rape was super common
However there is evidence that at least in some places neanderthals and sapiens lived together on the same caves

brutal skullmog

Looks like Vin Diesel

>The first European men, cromagnons were haplogroup C-V20, not I1
no
sciencenordic.com/scandinavians-are-earliest-europeans

Sciencenordic
Retard

europe
neanderthals had light skin straight red/light hair most of europeans physical features come from neanderthals like the big brow ridge

Why do you post this edited bullshit?

Yamna being swarthy is an outdated wikishit meme.

Attached: PIE.png (6000x2000, 347K)

Neanderthals didn't have red hair: cell.com/ajhg/fulltext/S0002-9297(17)30379-8

There was also more variability within neanderthals than previously thought. People with the neanderthal haplotype are more likely to be blond but people with more neanderthal ancestry overall tend to have dark hair.

Also biggest brow ridges are the australoid's. They also have the most receded chins, biggest orbital sockets, and occipital buns - like neandethals.

Asians have more neanderthal DNA than Africans but have the least brow ridge - often totally absent.