85% of the population doesn't have a single great-grandparent or great-great-grandparent who has came from Europe...

85% of the population doesn't have a single great-grandparent or great-great-grandparent who has came from Europe, but they insist that 50% of the people is white.

Attached: 1560383510268.png (1262x883, 40K)

Every brasileño I've seen here looks nordic elf like creatures, and they are rich and gib money

Source?

Procura você, filho da puta

Drop your proxy, NIGGER

Attached: file.png (1299x575, 206K)

According to Pena, Schlesinger, Monasterio, Giorgio Mortara and other academics, less than 16% of brazilians population have recent european ancestrality and less than 14% are 100% ethnically europeans. Mixed people with light skin aren´t white. Brazil received 10 times more africans than the US (4,500,000 x 400,000) and 8 times less europeans (4,200,000 x 32,000,000). There is no way 50% of brazilians being white

Vai te fuder, seu porra que não se enxerga.
Se teus 8 bisavôs não nasceram na Europa, tu não é branco

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

t. 20% indio and 10% black

According to studies conducted by Leonardo Monastério, only 16.3% of Brazilian workers have at least one Germanic, East European, Italian or Japanese surname.[33]. Furthermore, according to the research by demographer Giorgio Mortara, supplemented in the 1980s by Judicael Clevelário, only between 16 and 18% of the Brazilian population was descended from immigrants who entered in Brazil after 1840, including Italians and all other nationalities. Most studies on the impact of immigration have followed Giorgio Mortara's conclusions from 1940s to 1950s. Mortara concluded that only about 15% of Brazil's population growth, between 1840s and 1940s, was due to immigration, and that the population of immigrant origin (immigrants and descendants) was only 16% of the total population of Brazil. [34]. Another survey conducted in 1998 by the Minas Gerais sociologist Simon Schwartzman interviewed about 34 million Brazilians, of whom nearly 20 million declared themselves white. Asked the ethnic origin of the participants of white race, a plurality pointed only Brazilian origin (45.53%). More than half, however, managed to point to a foreign origin: 15.72% indicated Italian ancestry, 14.50% Portuguese, 6.42% Spanish, 5.51% German and 12.32% other origins, which include African, indigenous, Jewish and Arabic.[35] This means that the majority of self-declared whites in Brazil have no recent European ancestry, unlike places like Argentina, USA, Canada and Australia.[36]. In fact, genetic studies have pointed out that at least 86% of brazilian population have at least 10% of native american and african ancestrality. These conclusions are consistent with Mortara's conclusions that only 16% of Brazilians have any recent ancestors from outside Brazil.

Now imagine if we consider the fact that only a few people from Europe are the real whites. Monkeyzilians will lose their minds.

>Monkeyzilians will lose their minds.

They think Brazil have whites like the US, with pinkish skin and light eyes
They watch too much soap operas

The countries in the Americas that received a major wave of European immigrants from 1820s to the early 1930s were: the United States (32.5 million), Argentina (6.5 million), Canada (5.1 million), Brazil (4.4 million), Cuba (1.4 million), Uruguay (713,000)

LESS THAN ARGENTINA, A COUNTRY WITH 5 TIMES LESS PEOPLE

That's fine, mixed race girls look very attractive
Every time nerdic Jow Forumslacks are discussing racial looks and ethnic esthetic they always bring up how the men look showing their really biased homosexual faggot preferences.

>That's fine,

If is that so fine, why are brazilians in ALL youtube videos screaming "50% of the country is white!!!"

Because we want to be divided.

Brasil is white in my mind, and also rich, I don't give a shit what you think

Attached: fafefifan.jpg (586x531, 31K)

bc in their minds having whitw skin=being white

they don’t actually think this do they? what are koreans and chinese white now

whiteness is a social construct

having white skin while not having too obvious asian features or being an albino negro makes you white here

Attached: 60092990_1980341818736714_2846394231519696243_n.jpg (1046x1217, 216K)

they actually think like that.
people say i am blonde just because my hair is light brown, brazilians will consider everything white if they can.
as the other user said, its just hysteria to divide ourselves, this country was never white and those bitching about it probabilly not so

1 Your numbers are wrong
2 Brazil received lots of euros prior to this, specially w/ the 'gold rush' in th 1700's

Attached: samples.png (2318x2410, 381K)

Didn't expect Mexico to be more SSA than fucking Cuba

...and I'm stupid, confused the rows and looked at Panama, my bad

that’s not how social constructs work, language is a social construct, politics is a social construct, religion is a social construct. what genes you may or may not have and how they are perceived are not social construct

HEY GUYS LOOK IT'S HIM, HE'S BACK!

>Be a light skinned pardozilian
>You love anglo-saxons and germanic people more than anything
>Your name is João Severino Souza Silva
>Thinks "my skin is lighter than Pele's, maybe they will accept me!"
>Looks to the mirror: looks like a tunisian or a moroccan
>Starts to cry
>Listens that the South received some germans during the XIX century
>Thinks: there is hope!!
>Starts to spam on the internet that the South is germanic
>Starts to modify Wikipedia articles about german-brazilians to change the number from 5 million to 14 million without giving any sources for your claims
>In all Youtube videos about Brazil you type "the south is white and germanic!"
>Starts to planning your trip to the South to know your germanic paradise
>Arrives in the South
>90% of the people are pardos, muttalians, araberians and mulattoes
>Starts to cry
>Kill yourself