Which one of these countries are most worth visiting?

Which one of these countries are most worth visiting?

Attached: visa-free.png (1080x1525, 114K)

None

What do you hope to find in Haiti? Personally I'd go either southern Brazil, Chile, or Ecuador

Okay, then which one is the least terrible for tourists?

Have you ever been to any of those countries?

No but they're the ones I'd go to given the selection

Why?

Colombia and Brazil have the best bundas, that's what you want, don't lie

Chile has basically one city, Sabtiago, but it's a nice one. Peru has Machu Picchu. Brasil I'd recommend going for the natural landscapes. I like Colombia but I, personally, would rather go to one of these three countries before.

Colombia.

Attached: 1518202223583.jpg (472x461, 42K)

The new world is dangerous and has no culture

I rather visit Spain or England

Perú > Brazil > Colombia > Costa Rica > Chile > Ecuador

Dutch people all go to Costa Rica and Colombia it seems, they're the new Thailand and Vietnam.

Always go to Chile, you'll get kidnapped and killed everywhere else.

In order:
1. Peru (Machu Picchu)
2. Brazil (Amazon, Cerrado, anything)
3. Chile (Santiago and the Andes)
4. Colombia (you'll also find nice cities, nice natural landscapes and historical buildings, just as you would on any of these countries)
All four countries have nice women (and men), but Brazil and Colombia have more. Cocaine will be generally cheaper in SA than in the rest of the world, but in Colombia it will be cheaper and of best quality, heroine will be better there too, but I believe there's enough heroin in your country already. Colombia and Brazil have good rum, Chile has good wine. They all have interesting cuisine. Be aware that Soith Americans tend to be the personification of "street smart", so don't be a fool and watch your pockets and back, it's better if you have friends that live in these countries to guide you and introduce you to the local culture.

>Colombia and Brazil have good rum
I've never cared much for rum. When I go there I'll totally check it out but what else is good?

What? Ecuador is way more interesting than Costa Rica and Chile.

No

I get pretty spooped whenever I see 185 cm and over Dutch women in the metro dwarfing even their own men sometimes.

What the fuck is wrong with you people.

I'm 178 and get dwarfed by our own women who think I am vermin, rate

Saint vincent et les grenadines.

Curacao and Aruba are by far the best islands in the region

Quito+Galápagos Islands+Chimborazo ONLY > Central America + 50% of Chile

NO
>Galápagos
You can't go there

>indonesia calling us terrible
check your gdp per capita, hdi, life expectancy first.

Yeah but full of tourists.

I didn't say that, it was your own fellow countrymen that implied that . I was only responding to him.
Are Brazilians usually this insecure?

>Are Brazilians usually this insecure?
Not really. Colombians are worse

>Are Brazilians usually this insecure?
Not really. I am worse

I called it rum to simplify the idea, they both have their sugarcane spirits, Brazillians will call theirs "cachaça" and Colombians "aguardiente", the Colombian one is traditionally flavoured with anise. We use the spirits in a lot of tropical drinks. Brazil also makes some good wine, but Chilean and Argentine marketing is more developed, so you'll generally find more good wines from these places at a better price in Brazil. Colombian coffe tend to be highly regarded, and I like Brazillian chocolate, especially from the South. Both countries multiple cuisines, I visited Colombia once and can't say so much about my favorite from there, but in Brazil I like the food from Bahia, which is mostly spicy seafood, and the food from the South, which is basically red meat, mate and wine, the meat is awesome.