I just replied to the wrong fucking thread and now it makes no sense

I just replied to the wrong fucking thread and now it makes no sense.
Holy fuck how am I this stupid goddammit

Attached: 1557324979432.png (650x773, 47K)

>While our education system is pretty fucked, at the same time a lot of the problems come from the attitude towards education in this cunt.
>Most people disrespect teachers and other school administration, they don't listen to anything important the school has to say to them. Thus so many teachers have given up trying to actually teach their own lessons and just teach what ever is out of the books.
>People here, for generations have completely abandoned the idea of respect towards anybody in education and have literally 0 appreciation for being able to go to school

>Also we're just naturally dumb as fuck

It's okay Ameribro
We all make mistakes

It is ok fren, its all happened to us one time

NO NO NO SHUT THE FUCK UP

Attached: 1557169971752.png (394x360, 139K)

What's your haplogroup?

retard lol

Sure smells like incel in here

Kys Aussie
You are no better than them, in fact you may even be worse
All you ever care about is being superior and look down upon others
You are pathetic

I don't even know :(

Don't worry friend, all humans make mistakes.

Attached: 3586275.jpg (384x384, 27K)

I was wondering what that was about
typical american

What the fuck Greenland throwing shade out of nowhere. Will Australia clap back?

>being superior
Can Australians even do that?
They're basically Florida but an entire country

Being better than Americans isn't exactly a quality impressive enough to make you superior.

I don't know
I am just really tired of Aussies being such insufferable dumb cunts all the time

They can’t help it. They’re, by nature, dumb insufferable cunts

Greenland is blowing the fuck out of Australia boys get the fuck in here

we act no different to the majority of people on int, you're just singling out aussies because you have a chip on your shoulder for some reason

now if I had said this about an American, the greenlander would have called me an insufferable dumb cunt (which I am but that's beside the point)

I don't hate Australians
I am just really really tired of your shit
Always acting vile and rude at the worst times possible
I am sick of it

Attached: 1557844712800.png (495x433, 19K)

>Always acting vile and rude at the worst times possible
Sounds like Jow Forums in general.

Aussies are best shitposters here if you can’t handle shitposting you free to leave this place, dane with autistic flag.

>Aussies are best shitposters
They are also among some of the worst

Also this

this pretty much
maybe reddit is more your style

I've never used reddit
How's it like it? I bet you have at least one account
Tell me about your experiences with it and how different it is from Jow Forums(nel)

Every time I do this I just close down Jow Forums in embarrassment

well that was very uncalled for

You'll like it, everyone is smug and has a superiority complex just like you

What?
I was just asking nicely and now you assume that I am the one with a superiority complex?

I always leave out words, forget the image URL, or reply to the wrong person. I am so fucking stupid.

I'm basing that off your other posts m8

No no you misunderstand
I am just curious as to why you like to look down on others so much when you are just as much of a loser like everyone else

we don't at all though, if anything we post self deprecating humour more often than most other flags.
I can't speak for every single aussie poster of course but in general I think we don't take ourselves too seriously.