Oh look another tourist murdered. Likely by some drug addict piece of shit. God bless this mess

Oh look another tourist murdered. Likely by some drug addict piece of shit. God bless this mess.

theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/jun/19/search-for-missing-belgian-backpacker-theo-hayez-focuses-on-byron-bay-lighthouse

Attached: theohayez1706-2.jpg (1633x2048, 314K)

fuck pigskins

The Wolf Creek killer targeted European backpackers because he hated Euro trash coming into the country. Could this be a copycat murderer

>In 2016, Brazil had a record 61,819 murders or on average 198 murders per day, giving a yearly homicide rate of 29.9 per 100,000 population. In 2017, Brazil had a record number of murders, with homicides rising 3.7 percent with 63,880 homicides.

Oh no!

*poors out some iced coffee*

F
UCK

P
I
G
S
KINS
!

Whatever. Belgians shouldn't even exist in the first place.

Based

Based too

>poors

You fucking idiot.

i don't believe in homophones

t. assblasted wh*Toid

australia is a 3rd world shithole

There are crazy people out there. I went camping a few years ago with some old military friends at a lake in Oregon. We were the only ones there that night, and we saw a flash light across the lake heading towards us where we had the bonfire. It was strange because it was around 3am and there were no camp sites to where it was coming from. A bunch of college kids went missing from the lake two summers before, so for safety we trekked about 50m into the woods to watch. My friend had a rifle and had the guy in the scope. The guy looked like he was all drugged out and he had a big knife and was making weird grunting noises. He was digging through all of our things to steal shit, and my friend asked us if he could kill him or at least put a bullet through his knee cap. We didn't agree to it because he was starting to leave, but if I ever experience something like that again, for the sake of others that could be hurt in a similar situation like the tourist in the article, I would pull the trigger myself.

>>poors
Yeah, that's why I didn't say he was based
Must feel good being from Norway and be able to say that to anyone

*king hits you*

More like *king shits yourself* you fucking spastic.

go kill more european tourists while chinks take over your country

*joke about australians coming from ex convicts*

>Allowing your 18 year old child to travel alone

Yikes. Why do whiteoid parents do this?

free Ivan Milat