What would be the best course of action to get them to finally stop hating each other...

What would be the best course of action to get them to finally stop hating each other, and no genocide or completely blaming one side is not going to help.

Attached: flag-pins-japan-south-korea.jpg (400x320, 27K)

Japan needs to sincerely apologise and pay reparations

Easy, you just do the ol-CHING CHONG CHINGALONG

Easy, you just do the ol-CHING CHONG CHINGALONG

It'll take a long time to improve relations between the two but first of all Japan will need to acknowledge their past crimes and wait for a couple of generations to pass

I'm unsure how you would get Japan to sincerely apologise, also they've been paying reparations for years and has been abused into a highly souring point for the japs

Allow Korea to nuke a Japanese city.

we've done several times, Korean government keeps silence to people and don't pay compensation to them through it

All Japanese must kowtow to Korea at the same time.

importation of african kweens

Jap have manipulated history

Formal apology is not needed

And jap still think dokdo is japland

>A small rock with about 50 people on it
Why does either of you even care?
Why is this a disputed thing?

Attached: 1560471560341.gif (420x315, 2.94M)

Make them both apart of America, and Bam no more land disputes because it's all America, and a third party does all book checking so no manipulation cause there's no incentive to
Also, thighs! That can bring anyone together

Attached: 1560666020315.jpg (540x720, 80K)

What about Chinese and Japanese relations? Don’t Chinese hate Japanese more because of Nanking and the fact that the CCP promotes Japan bashing to promote nationalism?

I think we need another World War to warm things up, life's been boring for everbody and you all know it.

Rochers Liancourt are french clay, no need to fight ant eyes

Only by hating China together

I’ve been teaching here for a while, and let me tell you: there is literally nothing that can be done. These kids HATE japan, and it’s hilarious. Any mention of Japan is met with a chorus of Boos. They insult eachother by saying “Japanese!”

But then, strangely, Koreans will go on vacation to japan. They’ll come back and say “oh it’s so beautiful! I love japan! The flowers are so nice! But the Japanese people, they are so ugly and so smelly! Disgusting!”

A white hot korean hatred for japan burns through this land, and no amount of communication is going to resolve it. Dokdo doesn’t help matters.

Hmmm possibly good idea

They are shamefully the biggest weeaboos on the planet,
and they are compensating for that by hating Japan.

It's already happening. They are being joined by the exchange of K-Pop for Animes.

Brainlet here: why do Koreans hate Japan so much? Is it the same as how the Irish never shut up about "muh British oppression"?

MUH ETERNAL JAPANESE SIN
MUH NO APOLOGY NEVER EVER
They are just butthurt.

shut up or I will kim you

Attached: virginia-tech.jpg (900x688, 170K)

Who gives a fuck what gooks do