How has Jow Forums changed your opinion on other nationalities and countries?

I used to think frogs are dumb faggots but they are actually pretty funny

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

i used to think that sweden is nice but it's not

All countries are full of lazy people.

It has made me absolutely despise Canadians, and uh feel neutral towards the French I suppose
This aswell

I hated foreigners but now I support Polish military build up on Russia's border.

Ive never hated an entire type of people
Jow Forums only just hardens my opinion that everyone's alright

At first I thought poland was a turd world shithole, but then I saw how ernest the poles here are. Thats how I ended up investing in eastern poland

It made me hate Turks

I hate Germans even more. Surprised the French arrogant. Americans aren't a nation really just Mexican immigrants shitposting here.

Based

Who could come to a website like this and leave thinking people are more different than they are the same

>It has made me absolutely despise Canadians
same

bump

Dutch posters are the worst
Arrogant, boring, edgy, asshurt faggots. It feels like every single one of them is 15 years old

I want to fuck Fritz so badly god

I never knew brazilians are white

I dislike russians and other ethnicities more. I don't even know any flag that i don't hate. Probably mongolia.

i used to hate cracKKKas
now i hate c**ns (cracKKKa larping MUTTs) even more than cracKKKas themselves

Attached: bear.png (770x775, 304K)

Right after bizraelis, bongoloids and all the rest of the scum that thinks and operates alike, cold, dishonest and intrepid asshurt faggots but only on the internet, while irl their women will fuck them in the ass with strap-ons and cuck them to death.

I thought Canadians are supposed to be smart and polite
Boy was I wrong

I used to love the US. Now I fucking hate Americans and would probably kill them if I could get away with it.

People on this board all seem similar to me. Making generalizations about countries based on Jow Forums is dumb anyway.

My mom goes to Canada for business once a year and always tells me how nice they are. If only she could see some leafposts. I guess they keep it all in irl and vomit it out on the interbutts.

Are you a minority?

Hating all Canadians is autistic. I've come across some based Canadians on here.

I didn't think third worlders knew English but Jow Forums showed me otherwise

>Are you a minority?
Yas.

This. Hating entire nationalities just because it's cool on Jow Forums is low IQ

I've learned that Russians are people just like us and often we have more in common with Russians than other Westerners.

Do you like kots?

Attached: 1560541678763.jpg (749x747, 78K)

I understand that germs "ordnung" is a meme and south europeans are better people.

Now I despise americans.

>ordnung
Is that the robo "ruru" thing? They do have it irl though.

I like them. This is mine

Attached: Snapchat-86813406.jpg (1080x1920, 1.24M)

I've learned that every country has some pretty funny people, with the exception of Germany.

I have two.

I learned that Aussies are apathetic low IQ subhuman niggers

I used to think that Germans were arrogant and looked down us, but they are pretty nice and many of them don't look down us and they are not arrogant

I love you

>/>107258865

Attached: 1554859528992.gif (575x420, 507K)

I already liked all cunts and nothing changed I suppose

I used to think that some western countries are very civilized and amazing. It seems that people everywhere are retards and cunts though. Jow Forums made me appreciate my cunt a bit more, because while it still is a shithole, all countries are shitholes in some aspects.