When you switch sides again

>when you switch sides again
First WW1, WW2, and now Salvini is ditching the EU for the United States.

Attached: salvini_amici.png (720x935, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/tgm/table.do?tab=table&init=1&language=en&pcode=teina200&plugin=1
open.online/2019/06/18/sea-watch-salvini-nega-ingresso-lampedusa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>trusting meds
>ever
good luck america

Salvini is smart. He knows that GOD is with Israel and the United States.

Attached: salvini_foreignpolicy.png (720x695, 79K)

i thought he is putins best friend

that's just a lie that the eu federalists use to scare voters

Attached: eushill.png (720x876, 100K)

salvini is a kike lover

>implying it is better to sell your soul to the EU

he isnt switching sides and he wishes to stay in the EU so eat shit amerikkkan

>if youre not with us youre with pootin

Salvani is a fucking joke. First he spoke of replacing the Germany-France axis with a Germany-Italy axis (LMAO good luck), then of an Austrian-Italian axis to oppose the EU and now he wants to buddy up with Trump.

He's the perfect leader for a country like Italy: all talk, no action, a lot of macho posturing and zero results. The Italians are willing to elect a man who will ruin the economy because he turns back the boats (and even then only some boats).

Everybody is Putin's best friend nowadays.

Salvini is a dumb cuck who will get lynched in a few years, of course he needs CIA protection

Attached: Meme12.jpg (1043x902, 110K)

He reduced immigration to Italy to zero. I think this is what matters the most and only for that he deserves praise

thats a tranny, you gay fucking shitstain

Sure, but that doesn't mean he's no longer a joke on all other fronts. This is the entire problem with Europe: our only options are "muh diversity" or electing fucking clowns.

You have to go back.
Last time I checked Italy was in the EU and thus has to hold up the conventions of Geneva. Even if he reducrd the immigration to Italy to zero, that would make him a criminal. Also like
said he has no clue about international politics, social or health topics or financial anything, he's literally just a clown from the same party that siphoned billions out of the government since 20 years and now blames it on some niggers from Africa.

Sure, but who cares. Le Pen in France is like that too, although she may be even dumber than him. These people will ensure the country will still have a majority of natives in 50 years whereas other candidates don't see the problem in continuing to flood a place that already looks like Africa with the yearly 200,000 migrants

Trump back in the mob game?

jokes on you, he's both Putin and Trump's best ally
And Xi Jinping too
as long as you're not browner than you it's fine

>than you
*than him

It's fun how much a single man can butthurt everybody, even in other countries
Hello Junker with austrian proxy

Attached: 1560345589411.jpg (1400x991, 167K)

It's too late, Le Pen would only delay the inevitable while making your shitty economy even worse. There is no political will to actually fully reverse the effects of mass migration, the average Frenchman would riot until they get more niggers from Le Pen the same way they currently riot to get more gibsmedat from Macron.

Fuck Western nativists and fuck liberal democracy. I hope the world adopts Chinese Confucian hierarchical tyranny soon.

>He reduced immigration to Italy to zero
Minniti already did that in the year before he took office, by making deals with the Lybian militias to make them patrol their own waters and put the migrants in internment camps. What you're seeing is the result of Minniti's policies

>who will ruin the economy
Fucking how? It's already ruined.

"nope"
Minniti reduced the illicit fluxes, Salvini zeroed them.

>It's already ruined.
Yes, and before the EU called out how retared he is he thought he could "improve" the economy through an even bigger deficit.

Some fat bloated fuck now BERLUSCONI that was a statesman

Attached: 23.jpg (1440x810, 217K)

He boasted about denying entry to what, like, 3-4 boats in total, out of the dozens we got?

He wants to cut down taxes. Which is pretty sound plan as revitalizing economy goes.

>dozen
nope, zero. He reduced to zero the illicit immigrant fluxes and totally stunted NGO-driven illicit trafficking. Silly piddino, check your facts.

>le epic minniti meme XD

He's probably being paid off because Trump needs his approval to have nuclear-ready jet squadrons stationed at Aviano Air Base, for strategic purposes leading up to WW3.

I thought Italy joined the OBOR

This person went from a separatist to an Italian nationalist to supporting a Eurasian Union. How can anything this clown says be taken seriously?

lol the classic redditino piddino cope
The flow moved to Spain since he's been rejecting boats deal with it

>nope, zero.
Keep believing it
>He reduced to zero the illicit immigrant fluxes and totally stunted NGO-driven illicit trafficking.
You're right, now our coast guard is back doing that
>piddino
>everybody who disagrees with me is a PDcuck / M5Stalle
One doesn't need to be one of the above to recognize the utter management failures of your propaganda machine

>Eurasian Union
What kind of bullshit are you on about?

Yes, but at the same time he also wants to increase expenditure. What happens when there's less money coming in but more money going out? Then you get debt, which is in its own way a tax. It's just a tax you don't notice the effects of instantly so foreign borrowing and spending is very popular until it's time to foot the bill. Same with inflation or all the other retarded tricks politicians use to create money out of nothing.

>First he spoke of replacing the Germany-France axis with a Germany-Italy axis
Our friendship with Germany goes beyond simple economics. It's the story of two worst enemies that became best friends. That's what gives its strength to the relationship.

Their tactic is so blatant. People in Europe have been complaining about immigration for years. When they suddenly win the leftist retards think "how could this happen it was Russia who helped them win" and call their opposition Russian puppets to muddy the waters

>muh economy!!!!

Attached: 1560902892949.png (434x524, 244K)

>Keep believing it
I believe in facts, numbers and logic.
>our coast guard
Our coast guard is the only one that should be allowed to rescue someone and they're not trafficking humans.
>propaganda
no, you.

>he also wants to increase expenditure
That would be the 5 stars idiots.

>trusting us

you are pretty dumb

You know what, I don't give a fuck about pro-Israel bullshit as long as they are going talk about the right of white countries to exist as well.
If ethnostate for Israel is ok, then ethnostates for Europen nations has to be ok too.

>That's what gives its strength to the relationship.
No, that would be your delusion that you are running the EU

>The economy should serve the people, not the other way around! What does a balanced budget matter if Mamadou can't feed his three wives and eleven kids?

Attached: d90[1].png (644x800, 15K)

>+ 2 rubles

Yes, and he signed a "government contract" with them that calls both for an increase in public expenditure and a tax cut, in the form of a 15% flat tax.
Oh, and his party also wants to pay government debts towards private companies with "State bonds", effectively also turning that debt (about 2% of our GDP) into a publicly tradeable financial debt

I didn't know frogs could count up to 2

>The economy should serve the people
Yep. And fuck cult tier liberal shills

Kill yourself shitalian your kind is even worse than niggers or slavs, your country is already dead and your savior looks like an untanned paki.

>who will ruin the economy because he turns back the boats
What the fuck are you even talking about, you fucking spastic? How the fuck turning back the boats wioll exactly ruin the economy? Not having parasite shitskins who breed without any contribution, but also bring crime and other social burdens is somehow bad for the economy? Are you a literal fucking retard?

Kindergarten banter, cute

>I believe in facts, numbers and logic.
You brought none of the above
>Our coast guard is the only one that should be allowed to rescue someone and they're not trafficking humans.
Of course, it isn't called "human trafficking" anymore once it's legalized
>no, you
picrelated

Attached: 1d9[1].png (464x336, 153K)

>Yep. And fuck cult tier liberal shills

>How the fuck turning back the boats wioll exactly ruin the economy?
I didn't say that. I'm saying he's turning back boats AND ruining the economy with unrelated retardation (like higher spending for lower taxes). That's why I bemoaned that our options are CURRENT YEAR politicians and retards who get a platform by being anti-migration but are completely unqualified in all other fields.

Attached: c61[1].png (800x750, 106K)

>Hungarian reading comprehension
I'll parse it better for you
>The Italians are willing to elect a man (who will ruin the economy) because he turns back the boats

He said that Salvini's only saving grace from having a disastrous approach in virtually everything but immigration is that he ordered some boats with niggers to settle somewhere else

Italians are smart.

They know EU is weak shit, and nothing but an unstable cardhouse.

They try to side with anyone but the EU.

Attached: Eu+is+shit.jpg (900x399, 73K)

>They know EU is weak shit, and nothing but an unstable cardhouse.
As demonstrated by Brexit. I don't like the EU, but it has only gotten stronger and more stable since the Brits screwed themselves. Even in Britain the EU's approval rate has increased.

It's called being a cowardly rat, not being smart

Ok, I get that. Being against globalist neoliberal bullshit economic politics is not necessarily a bad thing though. It's not like the neoliberal globalist policies and financial restrictions are working out great for countries in similar situations, see Greece. The parasite banking system and globalist neoliberal economic policies are the cancer that is killing the middle class in all Western countries.

It seems Germans would like to get betrayed a third time in the next WW

>What does a balanced budget matter
IIRC, the only country in Europe that has that is Switzerland. It's nice but considering we are all using monopoly money since the 20th century, not making big debts and not buying voters with their own money is simply politically unsound. When the crisis hits Italy, you can be sure the ECB is going to bail them out by buying their bonds. I'd start saving up in a currency other than the shitshow known as Euro because the inflation is going up and staying there.

Yup, there is still no conclusion to that.
But then again, most of the EU citizens are even more brainwashed then the Murricans, and wasting their wageslave tax money for no results, doesn't pose a problem to them anyways.

>It's called being a cowardly rat
>look at flag

Ah, the expert is talking.

I think you fail to grasp the disastrous effect of mass immigration on economy. Those yearly 200-300,000 immigrants immediately join the ranks of 3 million unemployed people and receive significant welfare from the State, they also father a constant expansion of the police force and penentiary system. You have to know that in France and most likely in the Netherlands as well the police force and penentiary system are almost entirely dedictated to keeping the niggers and sandniggers in line (>90% of French prisoners are non white), we're talking about HUNDREDS of billions right now. Mass immigration might increase the overall GDP but it makes the per capita GDP collapse. The mere fact of sending back half a million foreigners and stopping to take in more of them would give the economy a new youth in the long run

>You brought none of the above
That's not how arguing works. You spread lies and it's your turn to prove them. You can prove an event, not the lack of it.
>it isn't called "human trafficking" anymore once it's legalized
Are you suggesting that he has legalized human trafficking if that's not performed via NGO? You're even more retarded than I first thought.
I'm all for supporting legal migration and all against hypocritically making illicit immigration legal, and Salvini is going exactly in this direction.
>picrelated
You've your head too deep inside your buttocks already.

>IIRC, the only country in Europe that has that is Switzerland.

Not true. We've had budget surpluses for the last 3 years.

That's blasphemy! What about the debt?

Attached: images (2).png (201x250, 5K)

Tried to keep it at your IQ level

Your poopoo hole seems spicy, fren
Open your border so we can send niggers to north

I'm rubber and you're glue poopypants

Afaik Italy is economically fucked either way, they are the next domino to fall no matter what. The country's GDP to debt ratio is over 130%. Abysmal. Young people cannot afford homes and start families, instead they live with their parents till their 30s. There is no perspective, they are fucked either way. They should go the Iceland way and just default and leave the Euro zone, instead of slowly agonizing in a death spiral like Greece does.

That's because Brexit was kicked off by idiots who didn't want Brexit and they went about it in a really retarded manner. Salvini is doing it smart, he isn't going for an exit, he just breaks the rules fully knowing the EU has no way to enforce its law on Italy because it is too big and if it were to go down, it will take the EU with it.

Daily reminder that the EU is a neoliberal fantasy project that is going to implode once its internal contradictions become even worse.

The contradictions are already showing; districts of countries vs. cities, rich members states vs. poor ones. These tensions will destroy the EU or it will turn Europe in to what the United States was in 1860.

>the redditfrogs with no job awaken and lost their way to their board

Wishing good luck to Italbros in their future. Hope you bruhs stop taking in people from Lybia and shit

yikes dude, don't attack my friend like that

>It's not like the neoliberal globalist policies and financial restrictions are working out great for countries in similar situations, see Greece.
Greece worked itself into its own situation by presuming a common currency would mean Germany would pay off its debts. Between that and a horribly inefficient tax system it has caused its own problems.

>IIRC, the only country in Europe that has that is Switzerland.
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/tgm/table.do?tab=table&init=1&language=en&pcode=teina200&plugin=1
Germany, the Netherlands and Sweden are running modest surpluses as well.

>It's nice but considering we are all using monopoly money since the 20th century, not making big debts and not buying voters with their own money is simply politically unsound.
Politically I agree. Financially, that's Greece. But the politicians who fucked Greece over and currently probably enjoying retirement in the Caribbean snorting coke off fat girl butts.

While that is correct, it doesn't change the fact that many countries are dealing with a bloated welfare state to begin with.

Repeat after me, TRENTINO ALTO-ADIGIO

I didn't vote for this, it it becoming another Trump-tier betrayal? I'd avoid USrael like an American would avoid free healthcare, fucking cancer NATO and kiked nation.

No thanks we have enough italians already.
That's why Salvini is so fucking retarded. Italy has been bleeding money since the 90s with an abysmal public sector, overboarding legislation and hold onto your butts because that's a good one: the tax system in Italy is so abysmal, it's the only country where people effectively pay more money then they have to. Because nobody really knows how much taxes you have to pay.

I'm actually delighted they get to keep their inbred mountain niggers which are only rich due to various tax exemptions.

I'm not a wop although I respect Italians for being smart enough not to play the pozzed game
Yeah? You and what army?
>Financially, that's Greece
Only if you are the size of Greece. There are 60 million Italians. Italy has 4th highest GDP in Europe. And don't forget Italians are not the only ones whose politics amounts to regular bribery, Both Spain and France are getting near the 100% debt to GDP line. Eventually, the Euro is going to end up like the Lira because those three countries are going to outvote Germans.

EU is only good at patronising its citizens and grab their wage money and distribute it to the Elites and the politicians itself.

Of course brainlet libtard zoomer shills will buy into any lie.

Lega and FdI are critical of China, he's definitely harvesting and trying to renew the Berlusconi legacy of Italy being the bridge between US, UE and Russia,except Berlusconi was sacced because of it, the US only pretend to want a peaceful relationship and partnership with Russia, hiw else are you foing to justify something anachronistic as NATO otherwise or more basesand troops in the EU? I'd rather see Italy being partnered with EU and Russia which was a more stable a d reliable partner even during the USSR. And by this time building relationships with China doesn't seem a bad choice too, just let them be even.

Guess what, European countries have big defferences among them because of the different history they had. No matter what you do, you cannot transform Italians into fiscally cautious Germs and you cannot expect their economy to be as competitive as the german industry. Same applies to Greece. Therefore the common currency was the worst idea ever and a mistake from the beginning. That's why I say Italy should default, let the banks collapse and leave this piece of shit sinking ship that is the EU.

>Only if you are the size of Greece.
While that plays a role, the biggest problem with constant borrowing isn't that a country can be forced to pay back its debt, it's more that it develops a reputation (credit rating) for not paying back. After a while you just run out of people willing to borrow you money. Though I guess Italy can always leave the eurozone and lolprintmoremoney if it really wants to ruin itself.

While I agree that a common currency is retarded, I don't think economic model is a matter of culture, it's a matter of understanding how things work. There's no culture that makes spending more than you earn work.

Ma zero di che?
Le toghe rosse continuano a prendere i barconi al sud, poi gli sbarchi fantasma e quella tragicommedia della Seawatch e Diciotti, ormai una barchetta ONG di trafficanti di umani, straniera pure, puĆ³ vincere contro un'intera nazione.
Io aspetto il rimpatrio degli illegali ma con le leggi a cazzo della UE, i piani per l'immigrazione ONU, le toghe rosse e amici qui si rimane con il rimpatrio e l'espulsione limitati ad un foglietto di carta. Fra l'altro il nordafrica nemmeno li vuole indietro.

>No thanks we have enough italians already.
Italians want to stay in italy. Only gay eu enthusiasts and cucks want to go to be slave in germany and northren europe

Be US ally
>agree to a fair trade deal for both countries
>agree to defend each other in case of an attack
Be EU puppet
>have to accept rapefugees
>have to accept regulations that hurt economic growth
>have less control over your monetary policy
>have your skilled workers leave to gerMONEY
Salvini is smart . He knows the EU is hurting Italy more than it helps it.

Except for the fact that you're in mostly the same situation. NAFTA also meant that you had to accept a yearly invasion of hundreds of thousands of Mexican illegals crossing your border.

>zero di che?
zero.
>sbarchi fantasma
ma dai, su. i gommoni non sbarcano in sicilia.
>toghe rosse
ma che? la nave sequestrata? non si possono sequestrare umani assieme alla nave, ovviamente.
>diciotti
la diciotti non transfuga immigrati raccattandoli sul limitare delle acque libiche
>Seawatch
seawatch cosa?
open.online/2019/06/18/sea-watch-salvini-nega-ingresso-lampedusa/

Attached: non tutti gli eroi portano la cappa.jpg (720x540, 88K)

US domination isn't the answer to Franco-German domination

>After a while you just run out of people willing to borrow you money.
Except banks are not people and they operate by different rules. But it's just a different way of going bankrupt and Italy going bankrupt would spillover hard into the eurozone, one way or the other.

Absentee overlord > Kraut overlord

He's a retarded kike-loving cuck so I'm not at all surprised
>not isolated
Lmao he got ditched even by Orban

if my options are clowns or infinity shitskins then honk honk nigga

Germans don't stand alone, on fiscal restraint.

To be fair EU chaos does benefit Russia. However, I think a lot of the traditional EU politicians were ignoring what a significant percentage of the population was saying.