In Europe, women save their virginity until marriage

In Europe, women save their virginity until marriage.

Feels bad man.

Attached: American.jpg (484x497, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.twitch.tv/officialandypyro/clip/FuriousYummyTeaWoofer
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IM2sNAJQHvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's not true.
Also there is no point in preferring that

oxytocin

totally

Do Americans really NOT do this?

why are new world women such whores?
euros don't know how good they've got it

What about it?
Do you really?

Imagine actually believing that.

They unironically do in our bible belt.

oxytocin is released during intimate moments and reinforces bonding between those involved

Yes yes they all do.

So, non virgin women don't have oxytocin? Do you know what you're talking about?

where is this Europe you speak of?

More like fucked 50 guys before marriage haha am I right fellow incels? :DDDDD

Let's face it. Poland, Portugal Ireland and The Netherlands are the most christian nations in Europe. The rest are just pretenders.

Attached: abortion rate europe.gif (1900x1500, 238K)

imagine you sexually bond with 10 partners, and someone else only bonds with 1
of all 11 bonds created, which do you suspect will be strongest?

the absolute state of tovari

well yeah that's closer to the truth

Attached: 1560203261635.png (206x249, 102K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Lol, good joke.

dilate

I see you have no idea of what you're talking about.
Virgin women don't know themselves sexually, nor how to fuck.. so it's not such a fun. Also, with anyone, it takes time for the couple to get to know each other and fit sexually. Some couples work better than others for simple biological pairings (one needs to be licked somewhere and the other might love or hate doing it, for example, but can be more complicated). So what's the point in marrying a person and deciding to stick to that without knowing how you pair sexually? Sexual chemistry is important and loving a person is not enough. If you believe it's not important you probably don't care about your partner's sexual needs and just do tf you want with your virgin.

>benis in bagina is complicated guys!!

I guess even muslim women don't do it nowadays.

you didn't answer my question. for a hint, look up divorce rates compared with number of sexual partners

They inspect the pussy. That's why they go for the asshole.

this

lol, I see you never had any intimacy with a woman xD

m.twitch.tv/officialandypyro/clip/FuriousYummyTeaWoofer

In the 90s, when I grew up I used to think Europeans were very conservative and white Christians.

There's different sizes and shapes of both dicks and vags, and everyone has different needs in terms of timings, pressures, points and stimulations, especially for women

If the VOD is broken,
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IM2sNAJQHvQ

>I see you have no idea of what you're talking about.
>proceeds to have no idea what hes talking about

Do you like dicks in your Cheerios?

You answered yourself. People who don't know/like each other marry just cause they feel they should, but don't get along on a longer period. I wouldn't marry one I'm not perfectly happy with in every aspect

don't worry he'll never have to use any of this information

Europe is just as different as India.

I am a woman.

>Enforced monogamy!

Attached: funny-nerd-geek-have-idea-260nw-492607711.jpg (344x280, 14K)

marry me haha

you know what, you're right, the true path to happiness is by riding as many dicks as you can

It is riding as many dicks as you want :) and it can either be none, one or 100

cool, that doesn't give you innate knowledge of chemistry or biology. but it does make more sense why you spew thot cope and push it was "fact" as a form of argument

I think I have a wider knowledge than you do, it's just my thought from what your ideas are. I know dicks, I have a vag and I talk with close friends owning and using either one or the other.

>so it's not such a fun
Didn't read the rest

I don't speak autism, please communicate in english

>I talk to people that makes me an expert
you're fucking retarded

>teehee i'm a girl so i'm right ;)

Attached: 1555903258359.gif (909x890, 501K)

You were lied to.

Attached: never marry a roastie.jpg (696x800, 90K)

i heard some greek and southern italian girls are still doing that. dont know about iberians.

I'm not a sex guru, I talk for my experience of course, as much as you do
But you just sound like you never talked with/listened to a woman talking about sex. Having sex with virgin women is not a fun for the woman and it is boring for the man, unless he's a retard who only wants a hole to stick his dick in instead of an active human partner to get along with

wtf! do slavs think abortion is a birth control method?

>as much as you do
I talk of what I've learned from medical professionals, you talk about what your slutty friends who work at a cafe told you

Some very religious people might, but it's very very few.

In Europe, women save their virginity for refugees.

Attached: 1560599278323.webm (854x480, 1.29M)

>Netherlands
>50% nonreligious
>"Christian"

>>Netherlands
>non catholic nation
>"Christian"

We have concentrated our Christianity into a few pure human beings.

What's the point of getting a gf who isn't a virgin, anyway?
- another man or men other than you know how she behaves intimately, so you will never respect her as much as you would respect a woman that only you know in intimacy, and you cannot love what you don't respect
- she has had other men's cocks in her mouth, i.e. your mouth is making contact with the junk of other men every time you kiss her
- if she's had sex before you, it's very likely that she can tell the difference between better and worse sex, and if you're not the absolute best, she knows first hand that other men exist who can make her happier than you in bed, so she's more likely to be unfaithful or end the relationship
- when you marry and have children, your daughters are going to become honourless thots as well, as their mother shows them that thot behaviour is rewarded, so you're going to fail at rising respectable daughters from the start

Ok you won
Have fun with your pure virgin!
You'll marry a person you don't know the most inner and for a man fundamental part of, maybe tho you can find one who will be an empty passive silent gal, or maybe even be lucky and find that one you can have chemistry with, sight unseen

Imagine saving your virginity for marriage and finding our your spouse has fucked up genitals and can't fuck, or that you're completely sexually incompatible

Lmaoing @ trad fags enjoy your asexual wife with MRKH syndrome

t. part of the catholic social club

Middle age Incel worries
>Honour
>Respect

Why wouldnt you respect a woman who has had other relationships before you?
>Had other cocks in her mouth
Will you even allow your partner to have male friends? Do you seriously?
>If she had sex before you
If she's there with you there's no point in such incel retard worries. She's there.
>Likely to be unfaithful
Yeah, a woman who had 10 partners and chose you is more unfaithful than one who never experienced other than you retard, and burns for the thirst of other sights before sticking forever to one.
>Your daughter
Not even commenting this. I think all I'm saying is just useless with you guys, you have your ideas

sexuality is just an extension of your relationship with your mate, men often are looking for who they perceive to be the best mother of their child. It's going to be difficult for you to find a man who thinks a gullible and impulsive woman is going to be a good mother to their child

Having sex before marriage doesn't imply I'm impulsive. I'm extremely picky choosing well and worrying that I never end up with a close minded dumb. Had very few partners. Also, I have a friend who's in an open relationship and crazily loves her partner, while she had much more experiences than I did. I find sex more sentimental related and she doesn't but that's the point, everyone sees it different. Also, are you men preserving yourselves for marriage as well? Cause if not, explain it to me, how is this logic

Dilate

>Let me tell you about your country!

I heard in sweden girls ask boys out and they don't allow them to wear condoms

>Also, I have a friend who's in an open relationship and crazily loves her partner
Lmao, this fucking delusion

while it still obviously has an impact, men are able to have more sexual partners with less of an impact on their divorce rate than women.

Attached: figure2sexmaritalhappinessupdated-w640[1].png (640x521, 136K)

correction, less of an impact on satisfaction with their marriage, so could be reasonably inferred it would end up applying to divorce rates anyway.

men shouldn't be fucking every other woman if they are a decent person, but the affects of oxytocin on men are considered to be different than they are in women. Women release it when they have sex or any physical relationship with somebody and during childbirth and it is associated with the sensation of love, bonding and pairing.

I prefer a women that stays with me because she loves me, that one that settles because she never tried another dick. You can't even knew if she really likes you sexually that way. Most people is just jealous of the sexual partners of their partner. If your good in bed and had a fun sex life why would you worry about it?

Divorces suck. They're inherently evil and should be banned.

What about the graph is hard to grasp?

>Why wouldnt you respect a woman who has had other relationships before you?
Because I'm not the only one who knows how she behaves most intimately. It's a knowledge she hasn't reserved for the one man in her life, her husband and father of her children, but for multiple guys. She doesn't consider her intimacy sacred and forbidden for everyone but her husband, so I'm not going to respect her as a wife.
>Will you even allow your partner to have male friends? Do you seriously?
I understand that friends don't suck each other's dicks, at least among my circle of friends.
>If she's there with you there's no point in such incel retard worries. She's there.
If she's with me it's because we have developed a relationship to that point. That we respect and support each other. That I've made the effort to be my very best in order to conquer her. None of this applies if I'm aware that other guys know her intimately, she's simply not worth the effort.
>Yeah, a woman who had 10 partners and chose you
Like she chose the guy before me, and the guy before him, and...
And if she never intended to marry them, we're back to point 1: she fucks men out of curiosity, not out of devotion to the man of her life. Not a woman I can trust.
>is more unfaithful than one who never experienced other than you retard, and burns for the thirst of other sights before sticking forever to one.
This is why it's so difficult to find a virgin partner, people get curious.
>Not even commenting this. I think all I'm saying is just useless with you guys, you have your ideas
Hey, you're free to teach your children that their sexuality is a part of their personality, that safe sex between consenting adults is healthy and helps them discriminate against bad partners, that sexually confident women are less likely to be captured by an abusive partner etc etc etc, but most people itt don't want their daughters to become easy women. And they're also free to feel like this.

Probably you never saw what a bad marriage looks like. People should have the right to do it, otherwise you'll put childrens in danger

Nothing. What information do you get from the fact that if you marry your first partner you'll never divorce? Those people don't divorce just out of fear. They never tried anything else and don't know how it is. I prefer a women that had other men and out of all those men chosed me (knowing what the alternatives are).

>Those people don't divorce just out of fear
Citation needed

>In Europe
would you shut the fuck up about that? It's not like Europe is just the name of the continent and that most countries are different culturally or anything...

Italian men know such things.

Literally you guys are faggots. Having sex before marriage is absolutely fine and help you discover your body and yourself. Marrying someone who doesn't sexually fits you is retarded... There are alot of religious people here who do just that and you can see how fucked their relationship end up being.

every time

I know many people like that. Also I remember what I felt the first time I had a girl. I was young and dumb and wanted to marry her. Thanks God I didn't make that mistake. People with so little sexual partners is often shy and desperate. When they find happiness they don't want to lose it so they accept shitty marriages. But it's all a matter of taste after all, I don't blame them. I prefer to flip the coin and marry a girl with a number of sexual partners more similar to mine.

>tf
>tp

Ok, I'll really treasure these anecdotal ramblings.

>saarland

oh don't. I just finished an exam and I'm drunk and high af t bh

>London
every time

Attached: 257E9A45-DC4D-49BF-9A91-5973667870D9.jpg (120x125, 2K)

Tfw you will never have a virgin wife. Why live

>In Europe, women save their virginity until marriage.

If only.

>Having sex with virgin women is not a fun for the woman and it is boring for the man
well too bad all the partner ive been with feels like they are virgins forever, fucking asians cant fuck for shit

Kek

Never link your own worth to women.

Just go hang out at the door of a high-school and look for loners. They probably won't mind it and their parents won't say shit either since nowadays it's nowadays it's inconceivable for a parent to control their children's life.