Southern europe, are you fine with getting even less rain in the future?

southern europe, are you fine with getting even less rain in the future?

Attached: rcp85precipitation.png (2010x1069, 241K)

>still believing this shit
(((climate scientists))) need to find a tucking job and stop asking everyone to pay for their tarot card reading faggotry

>drytugal

Release me from this dry hell

>projected

Attached: 1553464527486.jpg (564x600, 44K)

How is Cyprus dry when you're surrounded by water?

Attached: 1560576880414.jpg (640x633, 77K)

It is over.

Attached: source.gif (2048x2048, 1.46M)

Attached: 438AED65-4872-4BB0-B2C4-FB9F082F6D34.png (920x671, 51K)

you think so?
I wasn't sure either, so I downloaded the weather data for each day all the way back to 1953 for my local weather station to check on my own, and it has gotten warmer already, mostly in summer and winter

you can tell if you live here, winters are a lot milder and wetter now, snow is getting rare

Attached: averagetemperature.png (1127x790, 32K)

>oh noooo the earth's climate goes through natural warming-cooling cycles of 300-400 hundred years!!! damn we humans are FUCKED UP, it can't be any other factor and we're gonna dieee!!!!!!

Attached: 1552941033766.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

>theres no warming
>o-okay fine theres warming but its natural
ok

hope so, my town is too rainy, I would like no more than 700m, instead of the 1200mm we get now

What's up will all the rain in Arabia on the map on the right?

they're getting wetter
lucky for them

Attached: cn_single_plot_diff_pr_rcp85_2071-2100_JJA_world.png (802x562, 170K)

The Fertile Crescent will rise again

>rainlessgal

compared to London my town annually gets more rainfall so yes

I'm getting mixed reviews. If you go back a little further, you'll notice it was warmer in the 1700s, then there was a little ice age around 1900. We cannot fully exclude natural fluctuations to at least play a significant role, blame everything on "muh see ooh too" and raise taxes and other eco-indulgences for the middle class

Attached: 61507150000.gif (1428x924, 251K)

Absolutely based and redpilled post.

Attached: hmm.jpg (1026x804, 280K)

Let me guess: if I were to post link to the Greenhouse effect and carbon dioxide relation to the increase of heat I’m gonna get a ((((you))) with a soyjak saying even humans are the main factor, the heat is not harmful at all and so on and so on until you stop posting without a single countering argument.

>Let me guess: if I were to post link to the Greenhouse effect and carbon dioxide relation to the increase of heat I’m gonna get a ((((you))) with a soyjak saying even humans are the main factor, the heat is not harmful at all and so on and so on until you stop posting without a single countering argument.

Attached: 1535973867251.png (243x249, 36K)

Noooope

Nah, he first will post some out of context quotes and some research concerning an increase of plant growth at higher CO2 levels.
>>oh noooo the earth's climate goes through natural warming-cooling cycles of 300-400 hundred years!!!
Can I get some sources for this? Like actual peer reviewed journals, not John Mcshill who did his own "research".

based but bluepilled

This year it took up until a couple of days ago to arrive. I have never in my 28 years of age seen less than 20 degrees in June, and yet it's what happened.

But that's besides the point.
There is an easy way to understand why it's all bullshit, and that is: it's unrefutable.
Whether the climate gets warmer, or colder, they will always say it's due to climate change. It literally makes no difference to them, and since climate always changes by definition, like literally every other fucking thing on earth, there will never be a moment when you can prove that you are not causing it. For the mere fact that climate changes (as everything else) you are blamed for it. The only way for you not to be blamed for climate change, would be if climate would stop changing, which is literally fucking impossible. So, as I said, unrefutable, no matter what you do or what the reality actually is. That's why it's only a political tool to make you do what you want. The elites always need some shit to sway your opinion to make you do their bidding, and existential threat is the best way to do it when nihillism and relativism are so rampant.
It doesn't matter if climate change is real, the only thing that matters is how many things contrary to your interests they can convince you to do using it as justification.

Attached: 2757622194336_n.jpg (1080x1080, 71K)

>eat insects for climate change!
>stop asking for raises for climate change!
>hey, don't protest outsourcing, do you want that factory to keep polluting our air?
>kids! Stop going to school as protest for climate change!
>vote for me and climate will magically change. If you don't the earth will die and you'll be responsible for it!
>stop making babies, you'll just make climate change worse!
>gay sex is better than straight sex because no babies so no climate change!
>hey, you can't stop cannibalistic warlords from entering your country, they are escaping from climate change!
>you have a moral obligation to give them welfare! It is your wealth that creates climate change and forces them to migrate!
>no I don't care that China, India and Nigeria are responsible for 90% of the world's pollution. CO2 IS THE DEVIL AND IS MORE IMPORTANT, YOU RACIST ANTI-EARTH BIGOT

Attached: 1559958666835.jpg (460x708, 108K)

No, and I fucking hate this shit
Having constant sun is absolute cancer, I'm unironically thinking on moving up norf, solely because of the shitty climate, desu

>says stupid thing
>gets btfo
>n-n-no it doesn't matter! m-m-muh conspiracy!
LMAO how can climate change denialists truely are pathetic

yes rain a shit

Attached: 2_500.gif (500x200, 662K)