Anyone notice any similarity between the amount of Aryan admixture and developed places of India?

Anyone notice any similarity between the amount of Aryan admixture and developed places of India?

Attached: india hdi.png (1080x1114, 141K)

Why can’t we secede ? I always hated those Tamil tards that screeched for separatism but nowadays I also think the south must form an autonomous union while the north should form its own. Why should we or Aryavarta suffer for BIMARU?

based dravidian BVLLS

Tamils have ALWAYS wanted one thing and one thing ONLY a Tamil Ethno State for the Tamil people

its banter bro just chill

Nah now I saw them ask for “unified south coalition”
I’m not bantering though. The average HDI from southern states is greater than the HDI of Brazil. Quality of life is one thing, but we are developing somewhere while the others are dragging everyone down.

>????
Since when do they even form coalition's and who would even want to form a coalition with them

Mallus won't risk their skin for any one else
Kannadiggas might support it but they hate tamils

Telugus won't support such a ballsy plan

Where do Muslims live?

NW India is supposed to be the most "Aryan" part of India and as the map shows is on the same level as most of the South

Autonomous region. They don’t have to secede but a union like BRICS but it’s just smaller states. It could work. I am kannadiga and I don’t like the Kongas at all but they were right about the Hindi autism and North Indian migrants. We’re getting cucked by Delhites too much. I prefer the Tamil tards to Hindi tards

Yes see You don’t see people form those regions sperging WE WUZ ARYANS AN SHIEEET. It’s the ones in the middle that think they are “Aryans”. This is why I’m saying there should be a unified coalition.

dont think south united could work since all 4 major groups have distinct languages and cultures and even though they dont hate eachother they aint the friendliest either
pakis claim its them

>I prefer tamil tards to hindi tards
ABSOLUTE STATE OF SOUF

Attached: 1558372633861.png (710x577, 30K)

what?im mallu and would rather have tamil anyday than hindi even though rather not have either imposed

The more Indo-European Indians are the more uncivilized they are.

As simply as that. Similar with Poland. The more German the region the shittier it is.

Aryans are subhumans

Do Tamils impose their language in other Southern States ?

obviously no

They will at least learn Kannada after they come to work unlike other people

Uhh no

The ironic part is Kannadigas, Telugus, Mallus all can speak Tamil or understand a barebone version of it. The opposite is almost never true lol

You'll never get independence, Tamil fuck

I am not Tamil retard
Also why does someone from central american shithole care about indian politics ?

>You'll never get independence, Tamil fuck
Independence from what? Do you even know what you’re talking about? You’re confusing Sri Lankan LTTE with mainland Tamils.
You’re either a retarded New worlder or some indian in Colombia. The former is better.

so where does the word dravidian comes from?

I mostly see southerners called tamils and not that

Fuck off false flagging diaspora faggot

>Independence

>Implying tamilnadu was annexed or involuntarily coerced into india

Most Southern princely states such as Travancore ( modern day kerala ) , ramnad , vellore ( both in modern day Tamil nadu ) was offered a Join the indian union in exchange for money and special privileges only hyderabad ( modern day andhra Pradesh ) refused

Rest joined the indian union
India is a union of states it's not a single nation retard

secession of States is possible in theory according to Constitution of india but it is very unlikely

Andhra pradesh is fucked

The word Dravidian it self is a sanskrit word

so naturally southerners don't call themselves dravidians
Instead a Tamil might identify himself aboard as tamil and a man from karnataka might identify as Kannadigga

But together the rest of the world collectively calls all southerners as dravidians

Tamils are not just the only Dravidians. And it does not mean that they are southoids. Dravidians were the Negro-Abo mutt babies when the Africans decided to migrate and were in charge of the subcontinent. There’s dravidians in Afghanistan Pakistan central India too. Majority of the modern day dravidians however migrated southwards after the people from the steppes migrated here. Most Tamils today are Caucasian-Dravidian. Pure Dravidians are the “Adi Dravidians” who are SC/ST tribals.m and villagers.
Tamilians are the purest cringe of them lot. Yes they’re very proud, and put their people first blah blah but due to the high Abo genes they are uncivilised savages that chimp out for everything. We kannadigas used to make fun of them for being autistic about their language and their refusal to learn Hindi but today they were right about Hindi tards not mingling with our society and instead changing us to their needs. I hate to admit this.

No but they are the only southies who care about their language and culture, and took active steps to get rid of sanskrit influence.

We were the first in the country to start the secessionist movement, lad. Not Kashmiris. Not Pakistanis. All because the Gandhi and Nehru wanted Hindi to be the link language for the country. Since we were part of the Madras Presidency then, which included Telugu, Kannada and Tamils. The Presidency later split into three on linguistic basis. Throughout the seventy years of independence, we’re the only ones who’ve been against implementing Hindi and making English the second language. #StopHindiImposotion used to be an ironic insult that every other Southoid threw at us.

Today, there’s Punjabis, Marathis, Kannadigas and even Telungus doing it but it’s too late for them.

Language is your identity. Kill words and you kill identity.

based