Do you ever fantasize about being on a deserted island with Jow Forums anons...

Do you ever fantasize about being on a deserted island with Jow Forums anons? One representative per country and you need to survive

Attached: 1efipc2b5hq21.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Imagine the smell

gonna let everyone on the balkans rail me and be their cumdump like it's 1913 all over again

Of course not
What would be the point of fantasizing about what I do everyday :
Shredding others in pieces ?

im afraid being a smooth twink would work against me in such a situation, probs get bashed or raped

please be tranlo

based

Based, I can finally define the American flag as white.

I'm killing turkey as soon as I get the chance. Fuck niggers.

Attached: 1560849940251.png (597x418, 132K)

Did not expect this to devolve into rape and orgies

After I kill all the niggers I'll kill all the faggots like this one.

implying this board is anything but 20 boomers with the rest being skinny wristlet teenagers

I'll kill this one too.

It would still be whiter than my neighbourhood

This is Bulgaria's representative

Attached: 1560946923667.jpg (1620x2160, 625K)

instead of one per country it should be a hundred people cap, out of which the number of population is decided by number of posters on int. So if hypothetically 40% of this board is american, then it'd be 40 americans and 60 foreigners

KEKED BY THE AMERICAN BVLL HAHA

I don't know about you folks but the sun looks less bright every day it passes. We should start ritualistic sacrifices to feed him in order to avoid doomsday.
Who's with me?

>tfw will never destroy the bigger tribe easily since they're all cvckholds, queers or really fat.

why live bros ?

Attached: 1560699518524.jpg (657x527, 37K)

You know its true.

Attached: generals.png (1763x1430, 2.84M)

mmm fat american
nomnomnom

No but I do imagine being alone on an island with a comfy house that has every modern comfort together with each book and movie ever made and is going to be made.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE DONT THROW ME IN A FIRE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

As a Celto-germanic bull I would btfo as many of you as possible to enact the anarcho-monarchist society

Attached: 1560904338719.png (4712x1472, 634K)