Why do they hate each other?

Why do they hate each other?

Attached: brasil-e-india_bandeiras_acordo_banner-destaque-portal-mjsp_2505.jpg (480x271, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UQ6LGrr8iEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You make this same fucking thread everyday for (You)s and these retards will give you that. Nice b8.

He is probably the brazilian baiting the indians here
Probably a neonazi from Santa Catarina

Brazilian posters, inb4 you have an autism burst. Please read this.

Attached: 1E3423B2-431D-4151-90AF-3257AADAD719.png (891x401, 51K)

Both flags make me wanna puke. Abhorrent and flamboyant colors.

Save the pic in the previous post it’ll come in use later. It’s one guy doing the same thing everyday. I’m sure sitting at two ends of the world, “hate” is a concept that can’t be used here.

Attached: 4957E1C8-8C2C-4683-AE4A-AA7B4AAF8B55.jpg (640x699, 257K)

No, look at what the guy posted. He’s the Paki sitting in California making bait threads for Brazil and India both. He’s been at it for a year now lol

Excpe we don't? I don't know about how indians are viewed by brazillians but brazillians do not even register on our minds. Most indians could probably not even point brazil on a map.

>Most indians could probably not even point brazil on a map

False and gay
And you guys are obsessed with us and Argentina when it comes to football

That does not mean we are knowledgeable about brazillian culture or even geography.

Dude. The ones on here do, he meant in general. Do you unironically believe that either of us spend time thinking about each other? Cringe man. I agree with him most can’t point Brazil on a map. South America yeah. Not Brazil

I only got to know about brazil through football.

It' s only natural to detest bostilian monkey shit subhumans.

youtu.be/UQ6LGrr8iEg

this unites the Apezilian and StreetShitter

Okay, but I highly doubt they can't point out a huge country such as Brazil on the map. The education system in your country must be terrible.

The ones who are educated can. Him and I mean, in general, the ones who know about Brazil, watch your football team, support Neymar Jr actually can. The ones who know BRICs is a thing can.

The only things that I knew about Brazil were Ronaldinho, Fat Ronaldo, Samba dancing, MJ’s favela song and Vengaboys. The third world shit I learned on here. If you want to convince yourself we hate you because a Paki keeps driving a wedge into a non existent hate, dude go ahead sure.

both are shitholes full of retarded subhumans that should be nuked

t. literally nigger like all centracas subhumans

says the literal nigger colony

Dude chill out.
We just think you guys aren't suitable for life
take a fucking chill pill dude.. maybe take 30 to be safe

> be br * zilian
> be shot

See? Threads about India and Brazil, irrelevant countries take the chance to wind you up. Next, they’ll wind us up.

Archive this thread, take screencaps, post this in luso, or discord , do whatever you want or whatever you think it’s Indians making these threads. It’s I’m out. We’re not giving any more (Yous) to the Hijra and neither should you.