Quite drunk atm, lads

Quite drunk atm, lads
Ask a Pole anything

Attached: 1555241143082.jpg (320x320, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Mexicans
thebetterindia.com/52118/maharaja-digvijaysinhji-ranjitsinhji-jadeja-nawanagar-ww2-little-poland-in-india/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why aren't you drunk here with me?

kill yourself weebcuck

Lol incel needs to talk to us about getting wasted since he had no friends

because i'm not in sweden
seethe.

shiiet

Hi I was drunk today too

Attached: tumblr_mazsjubbRw1qzqnxxo1_500.gif (500x280, 784K)

Whatcha drinking fren?
I will be getting drunk myself today.

Attached: 1546039085294.png (708x1000, 777K)

North or south pole?

drinking some new grove rum as well as white whine and beer, friend
southern, i'm from a village near bielsko-biała

Attached: niggers.jpg (1080x810, 154K)

Nigger. What do you think about Polish-Lithuanian relations?

Thoughts? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Mexicans

Friends nowadays, friends until 1792 too. In the 1920's you were our enemies. Please let Poles in your country use the 'W' letter when they want to write their names

>971
Cringe.

Tell me soviet era war stories. Do you know about the Indian king from Mumbai that provided haven to polish refugees from the war?

thebetterindia.com/52118/maharaja-digvijaysinhji-ranjitsinhji-jadeja-nawanagar-ww2-little-poland-in-india/

I know that the Iranian government allowed Polish troops to pass through its territory during WW2, and that it provided food and logis to its soldiers. I don't know about any Indians who did anything like that.

Why do poles always post anime?

Attached: 342.jpg (1024x768, 528K)

too many, if there were 971 mexicans in poland you would bother me for it! and they all happen to live in my state

The British didn’t allow them to dock and wanted the ships turned back. The King took them in since his province was independent.
>On disembarking, the Maharaja warmly welcomed the Polish women and children, saying “Do not consider yourself orphans. You are now Nawnagaris and I am Bapu, father of all the people of Nawanagar, so also yours.”
>Mr Wieslaw Stypula, a Polish survivor, remembers the Maharaja’s concern for their eating habits, “When we arrived at the camp, the Maharaja gave a party but he did not know what we children liked to eat… Despite being hungry, we didn’t like to eat at all. Bapu saw this and said ‘Don’t worry, I will fix this.’ He brought seven young cooks for us from Goa!”

>Recalls another survivor, Mrs Jadwiga Tomaszek, “We never liked the spinach that was cooked in the camp and so we decided to have a spinach strike. When Bapu heard of this, he immediately ordered the cooks not to make spinach anymore.”
Based Bapu.

Attached: 1D101DA7-C502-4C6E-8AD1-5D3C3C803B5D.png (768x431, 426K)

They didn't create a cope mechanism for being a virgin incel like the japanese and watch anime to distract themselves from their beautiful women. Just like russians and japanese, etc..

Because anime is fucking based.
That is quite based, do you happen to have some Polish ancestry yourself?
Interesting.

I dont want to hear that from germacuck.
Wtf poles are based.

Attached: 564.jpg (850x756, 435K)

>wednesday
>drinking
You're not solving your depression by drinking

Not depressed, though.

Are you a light pole?

Tomorrow is Corpus Domini

What is that supposed to mean?

I'm not german ya filthy wh*Toid

based, thanks

wont listen to life advice from a skandi