That feel when I should probably go to the hospital but can't afford it cuz American

>that feel when I should probably go to the hospital but can't afford it cuz American

Attached: 1540227315425.png (442x650, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

health.gov/hcq/
youtube.com/watch?v=DeiK0fdPv8Y
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just be in debt forever, Goyim. It's what your Republican masters demand of you

>since you have no insurance that will be $300
>ya sure no problem, let me just go get the money in my car

Attached: 1560469741155.jpg (378x506, 49K)

I recently got bit by a viscous pitbull so I had to get a rabies vaccine. The owners walked off so I don't know if the dog was vaccinated or not. I'm blessed with my parents having insurance and me being able to stay on it until I'm 26 so I got the rabies shots. Otherwise it would have cost me $20k meaning I'd live the next 4-14 months in fear of rabies getting to my brain.

KEK

>$20k
Really?

Can't you give them a false name or something?
I heard they do that
This

>viscous pitbull
kek

Attached: two-boys-save-dog-covered-tar-petro-argentina-fb__700-png.jpg (700x368, 38K)

friendly reminder that insurance companies actually pay better rates from the hospital, so while your bill paying privately might be 20k, the insurance company might only get billed 5k because they "buy in volume"

to survive in american you need to pay periodically to big corps like insurance companies. why is it so hard to understand this

>Republican
>Debt
What?

Yeah. The doc told me and I was like wtf bro and he said he'll ask if my insurance approved it. If they didn't I'd have no choice but hope and pray that the dog was vaccinated

Imagine living in a country where things like rabies still exists.

Where the fuck do you live that doesn't have wild animals?

If only such a scheme would be possible on a greater scale, say at the national level

Attached: 1483731331887.png (962x904, 866K)

We have many wild animals but we're rabies-free because we're not a third world shithole.

Attached: chrome_mpI7dG0HCA.png (1920x979, 297K)

You're a retard bro. How would you even know this unless you take every skunk,squirrel,possum,racoons in Sweden and test them for rabies?

Wow I guess nobody ever thought of that. You should go tell the scientists that established those claims. We should be testing all these animals that have never even existed on the continent, save for squirrels, for a disease that there has been 0 recorded cases of since 1886.

Nationalized healthcare in the states would be a disaster like it already with Medicaid and Medicare. Each state needs their own insurance scheme with federal support, same way it’s done in Canada

It's not that hard to not see the disease when you don't have a big wildlife and the only domesticated animals being soyo animals like indoor cats and small dogs. In a country with racoons and coyotes walking around at night it's easier to find it.

Lmao if you have a job and weren’t lazy / spending every paycheck on anime figures and weed you should be able to have insurance

my countrymen I swear

Attached: 81C5815A-0FF6-4B59-82EE-44B79AC04BD5.jpg (252x352, 26K)

I really doubt there are more animals per square meter in the US than here. I'd imagine we have about 4-5 times more mammals per area than you do. Your coyotes and raccoons are analogous to our wolves and reindeer.

Based and correct, though living in corrupt states would still suck lmao

Do wolves and reindeer go around the streets at night?

They do. Reindeer eat from peoples trashcans but usually during the day and wolves eat peoples pets. I've had to chase one out of my garden before.

health.gov/hcq/

USA debt skyrocketing under Trump's policies though.

>Nationalized healthcare in the states would be a disaster like it already with Medicaid and Medicare.
>Medicaid and Medicare
These are programs created initially to appease insurance companies and then aggressively gutted by Republicans over time. They are "nationalised healthcare" in the same way a dirt road on a private property is a national highway.

Healthcare should be provided to all, not just wageslaves.

Yeah healthcare would be shit tier in California but god tier in Utah or Maine. Such is the price of diversity

Really makes you ponder.

Attached: 50449f8369bedd020c000009-750-560.jpg (750x560, 57K)

>regan that high
wtf why do we love home then?

Hmmmm...

Attached: gop-debt-votes.jpg (660x550, 65K)

>we
speak for yourself
cons like him, because he would constantly spout bs about America, while cutting social services and increasing the military budget

Because trickle down economics has made everyone rich, user.

Attached: what is love?.png (920x6500, 2.14M)

Why are Republicans even allowed to run? They've done irreparable damage to this country, are anti-science, racist/xenophobic, etc. I don't understand how they're still a thing.

I need to reconsider things now.

Social conservatism brought on by religious beliefs, and tax breaks which augment business owner's profits.

Lmao

>Why are Republicans even allowed to run?
Spend a few minutes reading through Jow Forums. There are tens of millions of people in your country who agree with a decent amount of what those anons post about. If the Republicans aren't going to represent them who else is going to, the Libertarian Party?
youtube.com/watch?v=DeiK0fdPv8Y

20k for a rabies shot? Thats really hard to believe, what's so expensive about it? For that money you could fly to Canada, get a shot there and come back.

>what's so expensive about it?
He has to tip everyone involved in the supply chain.

Healthcare in Canada is more expensive than the US if you're not a citizen/legal resident.

Adminstration costs plus tipping really add up