Macron is training young people to become ultra nationalists an therefore to be prepared for a possible war

Macron is training young people to become ultra nationalists an therefore to be prepared for a possible war.

Yiur country does this ? I know South Korea and North Korea do this.

Attached: france.jpg (808x946, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adnkronos.com/fatti/politica/2019/01/16/rimetterei-mesi-servizio-militare-idea-salvini_8utzoz8uxE4kt5Gv9jULIN.html
formiche.net/2018/01/salvini-macron-servizio-civile-militare/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Macron will go down in the history books as the best French leader of the 21st century

Lul, if our politicians tried this everyone would oppose this.

They even have an uniform
I wish I had that in high school

Attached: XVM23ae24f2-8e93-11e9-a1d8-288fabc3d734.jpg (1356x2040, 201K)

Programs like this are aimed mostly at "troubled youth" aka shitskins aka anti-Europeans. I wonder how that will work out.

Cringe and bluepilled.

Macron seems pretty cool. Didn't he ban phones in schools?

Politicians or even young people ?

They did that in Ontario too lol

Yes prohibited in middle school and below but I think in high school phones can be used.
it depends on the internal rules for high school but it's not prohibited by law as middle school

That couldn't happen here. School policies are much more decentralized.

Maybe there should be something like this in more countries. I think Switzerland and Singapore have this.

And it wouldn't work. There is no teenager today who would give up their phone like that

Don't worry, this brainwashing camp is kosher.

Are you frogs trying to annex everything west of the Rhine again?
If you do, take all of Germany please.

Salvini proposed something like that and was branded as fascist as usual
>it's ok when macron does it tho t.left

Yeah. IIRC in France they don't confiscate them - they just don't allow them to take them out of their backpacks. I might remember incorrectly though.

We all know the REAL reason for this is that your country has been enriched to hell and back and this civic nationalism Jow Forums tier idea is the best you can come up with to try to salvage "national unity"

LOL the West is so pathetic

Stupid american, he will not.

>neo-liberalism is leftism
t. Jow Forumstard

Soon they'll be carrying battons and a state issued handgun for the squad leader.
Good. You need to renew your martial discipline and defeat Germany.

>t. Jow Forumstard
No t. the italian left who has macron as their ideal pm
>let me tell you about your country

National service is genuineky a good thing. We've lost our sense of community and we're all too entitled.

Long live Emmanuel Macron, saviour of France.

PD, our center-left europhile party, is constantly deepthroating Macron

Literally when did that even happen?

Was it during his tenure as lowly member, while defending that Middle school literally filled with symbols of the Lega everywhere?
Or was it an aside in one of his flights of fancy?

obsessed

Switzerland has. Professional soldiers are a tiny minority. If war breaks out, they rely on highly trained militias. All able bodied men and the able bodied women that volunteer get basic training for like 5 months and then are required to keep their own equipment at home in working condition.

It's one reason Switzerland has a lot of guns per capita: their gun control requires you to have a gun.

lead us to liberté emperor macron!

adnkronos.com/fatti/politica/2019/01/16/rimetterei-mesi-servizio-militare-idea-salvini_8utzoz8uxE4kt5Gv9jULIN.html
formiche.net/2018/01/salvini-macron-servizio-civile-militare/

Best French leader ever.
Vive la radical centrism.

3rd world tier

Based. I used to hate him in 2017 but the faggot is growing in me.

Attached: Emmanuel.jpg (1228x1500, 1.12M)

The blue guard

OH YES PLEASE THIS

BUT
>If you do, take all of Germany please.
No. There's no such thing as France on the Right Bank.

Attached: LES RÉGIONS FRANÇAISES.jpg (1555x1618, 2.6M)

no we just want to merge into something better :)

Pretty based Jvpiter

That's because we don't have a center-right party worthy of its name

Macron is a turboglobalist, so no he's not doing anything like that.

I've read about this and I swear those teenagers are the gangster wanabees and those from troubled homes and neighbourhoods like the banlieues. Honestly, not a bad idea to get them to have some discipline and maybe transition into a military career.

There is nothing based about that. It's only meant to keep young niggers and sandniggers in line and trying to make them less aggressive

The chick that is likely going to succeed Merkel wants to bring back mandatory military service

This, it's pretty pathetic when you think about it

Attached: 1560344706850.jpg (2048x1536, 609K)