Why the West despise Christian culture so much...

Why the West despise Christian culture so much? I was playing Dante Inferno's and I am with love with Christian medieval culture. You do not need to believe. It is very beautiful and rich in symbolism. The angels, demons, warriors and the architecture are very beautiful and inspiring too. You are very different from us and Japan, we respect a lot our traditions, with mistakes or not.

youtu.be/Q7DBp4hzr-4

Attached: images - 2019-06-19T170651.992.jpg (715x429, 42K)

>muh religion is not your fashion

Few fedoratipping retards doesnt represent the west.

It is so beautiful

Attached: 1560896777246.jpg (1440x900, 615K)

because the church played a huge role in politics and started doing corrupt things like selling tickets to heaven. From that point on wards religion became a less important part of our culture.

Nobody despises Christian culture except a microscopic minority
And in general this minority is retarded and doesn't understand what they say.

But at the end of the day Christian culture is mostly social. Buildings and shit are largely irrelevant.

people that dislike christian culture
>mudslimes
>commies/atheists
>pagan larpers/neo-nazis
people that don't mind it
>everyone else

based Danish

t. Private Jacob Ramirez

it's just jews who do and they are in charge of the us who control all of the west

white people are self-hating and xenophilic

t.jew , that's jewish culture not euro

You forgot Jews. Jews hate Christianity.

South Korea and Japan had many macabre rictuals. You can see some of them in Fatal Frame, but our medieval culture is not despised because of this.

So it's true you killed virgin underage twins only to summon spirits?

Attached: scatola.png (864x636, 1.15M)

basically people are brainlets

Medieval Daegu has worse stuff than Fatal Frame.

>athiests dislike christian culture
lol even richard dawkins describes himself as a 'cultural christian'

Because it isn't a very exciting setting. There's nothing conspiratorial here.

>pic related
>cultural christian

pick one

Attached: Atheist_Bus_Campaign_Citaro.jpg (1625x795, 117K)

>Comparing cringe pre-2015 Dawkins to contemporary Dawkins

Tell more please.

Because muh enlightment
Well, at least that's what preventend them from being a Japan-tier continent

Thanks for appreciating our culture.
And the reason this happens is mostly because of secularist persons that disguises themselves as "science guys" and liberals. Sadly we do not appreciate our culture like we apreciate others. We should try to focus on that

>Why the West despise Christian culture so much
we do? we just dont care much

There are varios causes for that, depending on which side you are.
muh paganism and "native" culture (accept it! it's dead and buried) --> varg and black metal
muh jewish plot (despite jews not liking Christians too much and vice versa) --> neo nazis
muh outdated and rigid social and moral values --> leftists and some jews
And so on...
muh

>Christian culture
Not a thing. Especially not back then.

Pretty sure muslims like christian culture. A bunch of gulfies donated millions to rebuild notre dame

"good" post there

Attached: 1559075079387.png (657x527, 29K)

That's French culture. Everyone loves that.

Not to mention, it's a good thing that paganism is dead. I really want larpers to fuck off once and for all.

Video games are not representative of """""""""""""""Christian""""""""""""""" culture, also the church goes into autistic screeching whenever anyone deviates from their prescribed view of what Christianity is like which tends to discourage people

Do you gain your cultural knowledge solely form video games? Jesus

>Why the West despise Christian culture so much?
Jew-Prot Anglo-American culture.

and then all those that laughed at its destruction

>you don't need to believe

So people should be larping then?
If christianity is so unbelievable it is probably shit.

This. Every time Hollywood makes a movie about medieval Europe the church is almost always the bad guy. Fucking Protestants.

Only Maghrebis did that cause they hate France

Everyone should hate France.

Fuck you, philistine

Yes, everyone hates Christianity and praises Islam

Says who?

No one does this

>the West
>despise Christian culture
huh?

now that's mean

Attached: sad hon.png (148x139, 9K)

Because nowadays religions do more harm than good.

Painfully incorrect post

Attached: 15.jpg (530x398, 53K)

Which Christianity?

Prove me wrong.

Yeah well I'll try to explain you quickly
It is very fascinating and without Christianity Italy wouldn't be Italy for a big part, I say it out loud. Studied history and art history. Bible is the base for a LOT of our literature and iconography references till our times.
The problem with Christianity, as an atheist, is that while I find anthropologically fascinating the religious traditions and festivities of my country, some Catholics just be Catholics unironically and I have it hard to understand it in 2019

You're the one making the assertion. That said, it has been shown that religious people in general are happier, healthier and less prone to suicide.

Humanity has never needed religion more, and by religion here is love of God and love of neighbor.

Attached: a3a6ef7947de5ece372e19fd34132d40.jpg (990x658, 89K)

>You're the one making the assertion
Okay. Religions capitalize on ignorance and promote indoctrination. Historically religions had two main purposes: explain how the universe works, and support claims of people in power. Nowadays we got better tools for both of those functions.

>Our medieval culture is not despised because of this

It really should be, just for the sheer amount of cults it's able to spawn on old mysticism parlor tricks.

>Religions capitalize on ignorance
No they don't.

>promote indoctrination
No more than any other morality system.

>Historically religions had two main purposes:
Not true. Jesus did not support people in power, nor did he explain "how the universe works", in fact those in power are held to greater responsibility and face harsher penalties. That said, sometimes people in power are supported, and sometimes they are not supported, depending on the individuals who are in power.
"Explaining how the universe works" is extremely irrelevant, but you are right there are better tools which is why many religious have and continue to devote themselves to sciences.

It seems you have a very limited idea of what is "good" and what is harmful. I hope you move past this.

Attached: tumblr_mob591UI9k1s9od7wo1_500.jpg (500x707, 86K)