Why are the french so insecure about the fact that they are med?

Why are the french so insecure about the fact that they are med?

Attached: 1537429693283.gif (388x260, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/55QrgfEKjt4/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pays_de_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but we're not

No dude they are germanic and 100% aryan like you bro!

because they aren't?

@107283118
@107283034
>listen to my garbage new worlder opinion
"no"

>French
>Meds

Kill yourself

They are 95% sub saharans

chirac and De Gaulle look italian as fuck

From today's march in Paris

Attached: french-football-fans-sing-in-the-stands-at-the-2006-football-world-BH6EAC.jpg (1300x957, 265K)

literally blacked the country

Attached: 1548665201479.jpg (1000x941, 218K)

no they are proud africans

Racism I guess? They dislike the idea of being non-white.

What are you talking about? The majority of the population has at least a small amount of North African ancestry

look at this map gringo we are fucking latino yo
>South.america
check
>romance language
check
>mix population
checked

Attached: 1530653491786.png (1480x740, 44K)

Trying again but without the leaf eh faggot?

We are proud celto-med BVLLS, I don't know what you're talking about g*rm
I'm guessing most americans have at least a small amount of mexican ancestry?

what the fuck are you muttering about, new worlder?

Exactly, self-hating frogs: they are kinda like the argies of Europe

because we weren't always meds
our native celto-germanic genome was destroyed by immigrants from southern europe and north africa
this is what we are insecure about

Shut the fuck up, proxy fag

cringe and WEpilled

Go eat a diaper you filthy g*rmoid don't you dare give me another (You).

fucking leafs always shitstirring.. When will america put an end to this

lmao if we really are non-white then where is our free money, free house, affirmative action, and preferential treatment for university ? pay up, you evil patriarchal white oppressor

then stop speaking your oppressor's Language lmao

jesus

Too chaotic for being Germanic but too cold for being Meds.

Why are germans insecure about being slavs

Italy and Spain? You mean the two countries other that are also “““celto-germanic”””?

*two other

bitchute.com/video/55QrgfEKjt4/
we are(were) the real deal

retard

ITT : virgin freaks who should have sex

Attached: 43143153516.jpg (160x225, 9K)

why would the French give a fuck? they're attractive group of people, germans and meds should be fighting each other to be accepted by such high prestige country like France.

Attached: ketidgudw9k21.gif (268x145, 1.9M)

b&r

>they're attractive group of people
you americans always did fancy africans

Hes italian ironically

2/10 in Germany

t. 1/16 french ancestry

Attached: 1546119817941.jpg (435x480, 40K)

>Louis Cachet
Where is the actual evidence? That is just a retard showing the same four pictures of “Spaniards” (probably actual moors) and claiming that everyone in Europe was fair. Spaniards haven’t changed in at least the last 2000 years, and probably the same is true for the French. There were definitely people with darker features before the 19th century in France, but you are insecure about it.

I seriously doubt the French on the net who brag about being Celto-Germanic are attractive

3/4 French, 1/4 Corsican. By that logic, all of England is Irish.

your grandmother probably fingered herself to the thought of this Frenchmen

Attached: 0.psx2irta105ydwdl2da4np14i-9fab78daed97c538e8bb85b3c28d7342.jpg (750x1180, 170K)

they're not med, they're nig

Attached: 1557049993527.png (1364x767, 1.15M)

I dont think my grandmother ever fingered herself

And some german apparently

don't insult us

Attached: 86.jpg (1000x704, 118K)

>I dont think my grandmother ever fingered herself
user...

Attached: 1558387972416.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

She got drafted for the eastern front when she was just 2 years old

so much med seeth

France is fucking huge though. France is a nation because they've formed a strong homogeneous culture being in the same kingdom for centuries, not because they've a common ethnicity.

Attached: 4f9249ba8a_50077335_france.jpg (1024x777, 116K)

FUCK YOU WE ARE NOT YOUR BROTHER AND NEVER WILL BE YOU KR*UT
t. Parisian.

>French
>Germanic

Kill Yourself

>t. Parisian
might as well say "t. mamadou" at this point

>speak an italic Language
>named after a germanic tribe
HURRRRR

Africa starts at the Pyrenees and ends up in Belgium

>shaming us for being european
cringe. go back to north africa you wog

t. subsaharian african

I wasn’t implying that Spaniards are moors or something else, I was mocking him for his use of that term. Technically it’s true for Spain as well, so it doesn’t make sense that he would blame Spain for the browning of his country while using the term Celto-Germanic to describe the French.

>named after a germanic tribe

Let me son your retarded ass:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pays_de_France

and she fingered herself while she was there to thought of Frenchmen

>The word 'France' appears in the time of the first Merovingians, in the fifth century. In the 6th century it was used to designate the entire area granted in fief by them, from the Rhine to the Loire. In Carolingian times, the area so designated was reduced to territory located between Austrasia and Neustria, and during the tenth and eleventh centuries, was further reduced to apply only to the north east of Paris. There was doubtless a subdivision of the Diocese of Paris corresponding to the area, the Archdeaconry of France.[3]

Brother..

Attached: Frankish_homeland.jpg (681x523, 225K)

we are not celto-germanic shits, though

Exactly. Wtf do they want

Hence the quotation marks.

Who cares about that?
Them being attractive doesn't increase their usefulness. Also France hasn't been relevant since the napoleonic wars.
>inb4 the netherlands isn't either
Well atleast we more developed and orderly.

Celto-Germanic = Blond hair Blue eyes for these people.
That doesn't go further than that.

the netherlands is a grey wasteland full of immigrants, whores and drug addicts

>Brother..

Fuck off

Attached: de gaulle.jpg (500x466, 114K)

point that at your true enemy, the anglo

"The Franks (Latin: Franci or gens Francorum) were a collection of Germanic peoples, whose name was first mentioned in 3rd century Roman sources, associated with tribes on the Lower and Middle Rhine, on the edge of the Roman Empire. Later the term was associated with later Romanized Germanic dynasties within the collapsing Roman Empire, who eventually commanded the whole region between the rivers Loire and Rhine. They then imposed power over many other post-Roman kingdoms and Germanic peoples, and still later they were given recognition by the Catholic Church as successors to the old rulers of the Western Roman Empire."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franks

Its far greener than the yellowish shithole that is italy. The drugs and whores are located in amsterdam and pretty funny that you say that because those things are mostly used by italians and frenchmen. Whenever I got to amsterdam I can't hear dutch till I leave the city center.

triggered lmao

>m*ds trying to insult the dutch
fuck off

Attached: 1543354519516.png (595x454, 25K)

Serf..

Basically germanic people imposing their rule during the medieval ages. that doesnt make french people germanic, like moorish rule doesnt make spain arabic

The French (French: Français) are an ethnic group[27][28][29][30] and nation who are identified with the country of France. This connection may be ethnic, legal, historical, or cultural.

Historically the heritage of the French people is mostly of Celtic or Gallic and Germanic origin, descending from the ancient and medieval populations of Gauls, Franks, Latins and Norsemen that settled mostly in Normandy at the beginning of the 10th century. [31] France has long been a patchwork of local customs and regional differences, and while most French people still speak the French language as their mother tongue, languages like Norman, Occitan, Catalan, Auvergnat, Corsican, Basque, French Flemish, Lorraine Franconian, Alsatian and Breton remain spoken in their respective regions.

>inb4 but the name french..

well spain owes its name to phoenicians, they dont go around saying they are

true, but basing the fact that french are germanic because of the franks is being a functional illiterate

Nah just telling you how it is. The meds had their family culture but in this day and age that's gone as well so they only have their cuisine over northern europe and we can get the mcdonalds version of that here by now.

Spain owns its name to the Romans. And its language. And its religion.

Romans just adopted the phoenician term

>point that at your true enemy, the anglo
>we help you transforming your clusterfuck into a full fledged country in 1806
>turn your back against us anyway.

All of Europe, starting by YOU is our true ennemy

Attached: Bullying.jpg (1645x1080, 612K)

FRANCE COMES FROM THE OLD FRANKISH TRADUCTION OF THE CELTIC NAME PARISIS FFS

Western Europeans are all highly similar and share a ton of the same DNA. Spain France and Germany in particular are very highly related, with PCA showing very little distance between you. Especially compared to even East Asia, where the difference between China Korea and Japan is even greater than almost all of Europe. You greatly downplay your DNA similarities even though you are some of the most similar compared to most any other ethnic clusters.

Attached: Pics1.png (2048x1075, 1.6M)

That s exactly the point I m making anyways

No one gives a fuck Peter Wong, you all look the same.

>Invade most of Europe
>Expect them to do nothing about it

Ironic you say we are all the same yet have greater genetic drift than most any other Europeans, meanwhile Europeans insist they are all so different and alien to each other. Brits are more related to Spaniards than Japanese are to Koreans. Face it.

>GETS INVADED by European countries
>DEFENDS and BTFO them 5 times
>STILL STUBBORN and finally win

>Basically germanic people imposing their rule during the medieval ages. that doesnt make french people germanic, like moorish rule doesnt make spain arabic

In fact it makes French people Germanic, but they're also part Celtic and Italian/Med. There's even some tiny amounts of Scaninavian blood in them in Normandie too. They're mixed.

>Spain France and Germany in particular are very highly related

yeah, that's why we look nothing like a fucking nazi shiteater

What are you talking about?

Why the Fr*nch so asshurt?

No. it depends on the spaniard and the english. data is always limited

Wow Europeans sure do suffer from genetic autism

scandinavian blood is present everywhere in europe in tiny amounts. doesnt make noone germanic

>the desert amis are waking up

Attached: 1548677672101.jpg (682x576, 37K)

Finally someone who gets it. We a mix of 4 ethnicities. The PERFECT European Specimen. That is why WE should rule Europe. We have everything other countries don't.

Attached: NORMAN VIKANGS.png (768x1024, 113K)

That doesn’t make what he said any less true. Of course it depends on the individual, but he is talking about the entire population, which is fairly similar.

Have not said it to be untrue, in fact I supported his statement, but not in the sense he is conveying it