Serb niggas be like lemme start this war, lose, and get ethnically cleansed real quick lmao

Serb niggas be like lemme start this war, lose, and get ethnically cleansed real quick lmao

Attached: Pest_control.jpg (2488x3240, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Bøllebank
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>get ethnically cleansed

not true, their own leadership ordered them to leave Croatia

So really they ethnically cleansed themselves.

pretty much

This is why they started the war..dum dum.
They knew that Serb people where dispersed and would be left in foreign countries. This does not excuse ethnic cleansing but we also know about Bosnian Mujahideen and Croat ''Ustaše''

Serba were genocidal and saw all Yugoslavia as their land, stop giving excuses

>invade foreign countries
>run away from every army you come across
>kill civilians instead
>cry when you get a taste of your own medicine

>Bosnian Mujahideen and Croat ''Ustaše''
I can't speak for the Ustashe, but the Mujahideen were clearly a response to the shit Serbs brought down on civilians.

>saw all Yugoslavia as their land
Yes..as Yugoslavia not Serbia
Giving excuses for Islamists again there Frenk?

Serbs got run over by Danes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Bøllebank

Yugoslavia = Serbia

HOS was a just army without a single war crime charge made against them

They're fighting serves, the people with the worst military record in Eurasia, which takes away from this. Still impressive to not sustain even a single injury tho

Fucking muslim-worshipers kill yourself.

>Giving excuses for Islamists again there Frenk?
There would be no Islamists in Bosnia had the Serbs not chimped out and killed thousands from the safety of the mountains.

I spoke to a guy who served at this base. Danes were total chads in fact they didn't give a shit about what some frenchman in the highcommand said they just rolled out and started firing all over the place.

So why did you guys broke up?
Everyone hated Serb controlled army and Slobo?
Why other republics separated first?
I saw ''Death of Yugoslavia'' and they really portrayed Serbs as villains but I feel it's not that simple.

>T-55s vs Leo 1A5s
Jesus Christ

Attached: 1560531195899.jpg (640x295, 65K)

Based as fuck. Imagine if Danes were at Srebrenica. It would have been 8000 slaughtered but it would not have been Bosniak civilians, I'll tell you that.

Hrvatske obrambene snage?
I don't know specific things like that. Balkans are complex to foreigner.
So you say that Islamism was caused by Serbs? Kind of ''Isis was created by USA'' situation..no?

Yugoslavia was always held by a small group of people or specific circumstances
With the death of Tito, serbian nationalism grew and their inspiration of dominating all south slavs awoke
There never was any kind of common identity, in fact there was hate, and with the take over of kosova and vojvodina serbia essentially hate 4 republics under its control, the majority to do anything they want
Take all of those together with economic stagnstion and you have the perfect conditions for war

Based Danes and fuck the faggots running the UNPROFOR

>Kind of ''Isis was created by USA'' situation..no?
Yes, and the Serbian separatist states were the ISIS of the 90s.

>Serbian nationalism grew and their inspiration of dominating all south slavs awoke
Was Serbian influence in Yugoslavia that dominant? Also I understand braking up from a Communist state :)
>vojvodina
Weren't they 100% Serb?
Islam causes Islamism...it's easy..really.

The Bosnians weren't asking for a Islamic state despite Serbian fears.

If Russia invaded Latvia and started exterminating Latvians based on their ethnicity and religion, destroying Lutheran or Catholic churches, and a group of radical anti-Orthodox Christians arrived in Latvia to fight with you, would you blame Latvians afterwards for accepting them? Would Russians somehow be innocent because a few were burned at the stake by these radicals, even though overall it was Latvians who were being genocided?

I definatley wont say they where close to ISIS but in a war when one side is worshiping a pedophile I side myself with Croats or Serbs.

Bosnian and Albanian subhumans were murdering Serbs on a daily basis in gruesome circumstances. But of course mutts and Western Euros had to help the subhumans over the Serbs

>tf
>tp

But Russians did exactly that. Communists destroyed churches and deported thousands of Latvians to Siberia. We did not start a religious war! We started The Singing Revolution desu.

Nobody believes your propaganda, Dalibor.

Retards here want to bring T-55 back lmao. Its acceptable if we change their prorpose
Bosnians made their oen yugoslavia, despite existing one
Not really, UN forced us to withdraw armies of serbia and montenegro (9 milion inhabitans) in 1992, leaving only croatian serbs (0.6 m to fight) against a nation that had almost 4 milions in croatia itself. Thats why we lost croatian war. Serbian army was holding the most land during bosnian war even when you merge croatian and bosniak teritories until nato bombings and croatian army of croatia joinging the war. The war was stopped in fear that armies of Serbia and Montenegro would join. While kosovo war itself was so called stalemate with it still remaning UN recognized part of serbia under UN controll. Zergs took no major city during operations and controlled like 10% of land

their own*

exiting one*. Sry for phonepodting

Albanians blew serves the fuck out at the border in '99 and at Koshare in summer '99

>Serb chimp out
>Based Mujahedeen culling Ser*ian subhuman as a response
>t.

Attached: 1560959429113.png (420x420, 15K)