What do you think was going through his head?

>"I fucked up"

Attached: images(47).jpg (287x176, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/dallas-shooting-suspect-brian-isaack-clyde-shot-dead-by-police-earl-cabell-federal-building/
heavy.com/news/2019/06/brian-clyde/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was he already shot on this picture?

lmao he got absolutely wasted. guessing the guards pulled off a pretty sick 360 no scope on this fuck

he looks scared in that pic though wtf

He's wearing a vest so unless they clipped him in the femoral, they probably shot him in the face. BOOM HEADSHOT!

>Whats going through his head?
A bullet

>what do you think was going through his head?
Knowing how the feds are equipped, I'd guess a .40 S&W jacketed hollow point.

DOOR STUCK!
DOOR STUCK!

No, he fled to a nearby street and bled out like a bitch.

He's wearing a flag jacket that didn't do shit.
It might be able to stop a pistol round, but against a rifle round it's just another layer of clothing.
He was shot square in the chest and dropped with a single hit.

>This isn't how I imagined this going

He looks 35-45 in that pic.

MK ultra and monarch. I like how the photo perfectly shows a 101st Airborne patch on his shoulder, but he couldn't even manage to lace his boots in the full body photo - tells you something.

underrated post

It should be illegal for veterans to own fire arms unless they are in the national guard.

>"shit i'm gonna die a virgin"

Attached: 1560923371436.png (2480x1638, 2.76M)

dumb question, but what's the point of a flak vest? it doesn't stop bullets, is it only for shrapnel? what use is that?

who was he trying to kill exactly?

The jewish liberal judges who are blocking Trump's agenda.

I must've missed something, who's this and what happened

I wanna know too

some poltard tried to do le ebin mass shooting and got rekt before he could even lightly injure anybody

"A flak jacket is designed to provide protection from case fragments ("frag") from high explosive weaponry"
-Wikipedia (10 seconds to google)

Either he just got it because he thought it looked cool and didn't expect to get shot at, or he just didn't know that a flak jacket doesn't stop rifle rounds.

Some 20 year old Jow Forums Murrican who was in the army for a couple of years tried to get into a courthouse but they shot him right away and he did nothing.

link to article?

Just google "dallas shooting 2019"

may I cum on your feet miss plzzz

I see. But why a courthouse?

cbsnews.com/news/dallas-shooting-suspect-brian-isaack-clyde-shot-dead-by-police-earl-cabell-federal-building/

>and a sword
kek

Attached: ds.jpg (245x232, 26K)

>RPK-56
He had a Bushmaster AR-15

Oink oink squeal

Attached: image.png (723x511, 47K)

AHHHHHHH save me adolf

based google

He died as he lived. A loser.

Attached: 800.jpg (800x600, 36K)

>at least this will trigger the race war,r-right?

don't you feel bad for him?

He looks like Sam Hyde, when I saw the OP picture yesterday I thought it was a shoop and another attempt at ebin media trolling by Jow Forums

No. He had it better than 99% of humans on this planet and he decided to fuck it all up for some memes.

>a bunch of hos Facebook photos have leaked
OH NO NO NO
heavy.com/news/2019/06/brian-clyde/

Attached: clyde100.jpg (531x531, 41K)

Nah, he was just stupid.
Not that I approve of this terrorist shit, but other mass shooters actually had some planning done and wrote manifestos. That guy put on some costume and got shot in the first 10 minutes. That's just pathetic.

How could someone who served for 2 years be this useless? Is the american army that garbage?

>Did nothing

Man, I'm guessing that was the face of someone who realized how dumb he actually is.

That’s clearly wrong... he has a cheap AR15 and a kaybar knife.. not a sword

How did they get such a close photo of him?

The moment he actually walked out on the street like that the reality of what he was doing probably hit him and put him into panic mode. He probably realized that he just fucked up big time. That’s the reason he only fired a few rounds and ran

What the fuck is wrong with those "people"

Attached: Sin título.png (723x380, 464K)

Photographer just happened to be walking down the street when he appeared from the court house

Pic is the actual photo. The photographer was using a telephoto lens, did a couple of pics and then ran away.

Attached: AP191686017079712.jpg (620x415, 55K)

i despise people who look like this

flak vests were worn in vietnam. grenades and mines and shit were a lot more prevalent then. it's kind of like wearing a helmet or hard hat. same purpose. to protect you from small shit. plus it's light weight and flexible, not like ballistic plates.

he probably didn't know it was near useless, because he wasn't smart.

nah, this was a suicide mission. he was probably thinking fuck i've got to find someone to shoot quick before my time is up.

he's fucking retarded and i hate him for giving gungrabbers another reason to infringe.

Most soldiers don't even engage in battle, he probably was in support and shot a rifle like 2 times

Everyone in the military goes through weapons training during their initial training, and has yearly weapon qualification. He was just probably so panicked when he realized what he was actually doing

what does his looks have to do with that

i swear i went to high school with about 10 people who are exactly like this

Did they LARP as mass shooters?

>Horo
Shame, he had good taste.

they made jokes and such
the modern south is weird, it's full of nerds like him who are obsessed with the military and guns

Attached: brianmilitary.jpg (292x531, 18K)

Because he was 20 years old and Jow Forums told him to do it for the lulz

no wonder wh*Toids are getting out bred, they aren't even as smart as ASHKENAZI JEWISH BVLLS

yup throwing their lives lol

that is not him btw

so Jow Forumstards truly are a very dumb breed

How could that be? With all those charts and shit.

what cause this

Saved.

Courts and federal buildings are symbols of the state. The American right has been in a slow-moving insurrection against the state for 150 years.

It's more like germany and less like turkey and the uk, where they unironically love muh homeland muh flag

The security guard's bullet

you can't make this shit up

Jow Forums said this would be easy

>Courts and federal buildings are symbols of the state.
Only too old school far rightists like McVeigh. Today's far right is very pro-American. The only explicitly anti-american far rightists I know of are those atomwaffen freaks and I don't think he was one.

''it was the joos who set me up''

This has got to be fake.