How does Jow Forums normally respond to random people/homeless asking for money? happened to me twice today

how does Jow Forums normally respond to random people/homeless asking for money? happened to me twice today

Attached: dubz.png (640x360, 277K)

"No".

/thread

if they're willing to blow me, i'll do it

Ignore them

wow

give but only if they ask. if they just stare or try to sell me something i won't give.

Telling them about PragerU is probably more benefitial than giving them money.

Usually have headphones in so loud I can't hear them and never make eye contact

where are the dubs tho?

let me help you out

I just german suplex them

It's illegal to beg here
I often buy their magazine they sell for ~$3 though

Attached: gunnar-2510.jpg (1200x800, 385K)

I once gave 50 to a homeless girl after she let me fuck her.

I very rarely get asked for money. Most of our homeless are aboriginal and they're usually passed out in a park by 9am.

I don't get asked for money because I look homeless myself (and am aboriginal)

asking for money is junkie tier. at least ask for food or clothes, and I MIGHT go into a store for you and pick out some things. I'll never give money tho. I might even by you cigarettes if you asked because at least its honest and not fuckin heroin.

i ignore them because they are either too psychotic to get gibs or pretending to be homeless

I usually try to steer clear of giving them direct money because it's too often used for drugs or alcohol, it's best if they're around a place that sells food as I will offer to buy them something instead. Most will gladly accept but the ones who don't are the ones who were going to waste the money on something else so it's best they don't get any.

THIS
I’m a soft-hearted libtard who is so leftarded it’s bordering on naivety, but even I’m not going to subsidize you injecting poison into your veins

You mean you paid for prostitution.

I tell them to check em

>sorry sir but I don't have any money myself(because it's true)

Attached: 1551876516335.jpg (854x960, 33K)

99% of the time i ignore them, but sometimes if i am in a good mood i will give them a 20..... i honestly don't give a fuck if he spends it on a bottle, i don't judge

isn't twenty canadabux like a dollar

Whenever I see a beggar asking for money when they're wearing fucking white shoes that clearly aren't worn I immediately know they are disgusting druggy cunts and ignore them.

When I went to Sydney all the homeless people looked like methed out bogans.

Most homeless here also double as thieves and muggers, except for the old ones. I only give to those old people.

Ignore them

>Age 18: Move to metropolis from small town, still have faith in humanity, always give out small bills/food if I have it
>By 19-20ish I'm already growing weary and more selective about money, but will give food/change if I have it
>21 I'll give food, but no money, growing increasingly weary due to the number of aggressive homeless people, the fact that I've noticed a lot of these faggots begging on the same street since I moved there
>22 No longer give anything, no exceptions. Will still acknowledge their presence by saying "no, sorry."
>23 onward- actively have grown to hate the homeless. I know a few here and there are probably just down on their luck, but the ones who I've come to recognize, who's entire lifestyle is being a parasite with no plans to change, have made me stop responding to them entirely and, in the extreme case of some particularly annoying/aggressive regulars on my route, actively wishing for their deaths

Last winter we had the -40 degree weather, and I remember hearing a bunch of homeless had died and feeling vaguely happy. That's when I realized the city had ruined me, and decided to move out.

depends on the person. i give money to the homeless in chicago because they are polite and truly down on their luck and in a really bad way, but man when i lived in colorado the homeless were extreme dickholes and couldnt even tell if they were really homeless or not. fuck the homeless there. i gave 1.50 in change (probs around 25 pennies and a bunch of dimes, so it looked bad i guess?) to a 30 year old white homeless man who looked like he was in good health and he threw the change at my car and yelled "WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH CHANGE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE". ive given food to homeless people in colorado too and they looked pissed and i saw them dump it while waiting at a red light... so fuck that shit. in chicago though the homeless people are way different and grateful. they will straight up cry if you bring em $3 and some fresh hot food. it sucks there is no rel meaningful to help the homeless and it bothers me, our system is broken as fuck, but atleast if someone looks like they really need it we can make sure they have food and enough cash to get drunk and high, which, i have no problems with, being homeless is mindblowingly fucked and id gladly buy these old dudes in pain feeling depressed and have no hope of making it out of their situation bags of heroin if i knew how, so the least i can do is drop em a $10 cuz they know where to get it.

Attached: blackpill reviewbrah.jpg (493x762, 77K)

>just learned he got doxed and is actually younger than me
GOD I'm getting old fuck zoomers

Go back.

how old did you think he was? minus his personality and clothes its pretty obvious that he's young

Based

Since sometimes they offer you some shit I'm used to replying "No thanks"
And I'm sure a lot of times I dont even hear what they say since I'm listening to music and I literally thank them for asking me for money

Always give money if I have it, or buy food if I can. Matthew 25:31-46.

im actually quite aware of how bad it is... :( that's why ill give homeless enough to get dope

I actually have given out to them

Attached: 1558294888161.jpg (482x436, 36K)

I gave a begging woman 5 SEK once because she was cheerful and human instead of a sad sack of shit that pollutes the streets and subways

i'd give some seks to a swedish woman

Noice

when I hear "HEJ HEJ KRONA?" outside of grocery stores I sometimes respond "nja du får nog faktiskt inte krona av mig idag men fortsätter du att hälsa på folk kanske du får en glass av någon" or something equally autistic

Stare with disgust while show off physical strength to intimidate.

I either say nothing or say I have no money (actually not lying often. Fugggg).