Your're country

>your're country
>do you support the confederacy?

Canada
YES

Attached: 693px-Edouard_Manet_0596.jpg (795x785, 134K)

no of course not, and i hate europe for siding with them

flag
no, I don't like losers

only autists support the confederacy. You only like it for the imagery and comrade. otherwise its retarded and you should kill yourself

Based thread.
>Three hundred thousand Yankees
Is still in Southern dust,
We got three hundred thousand
Before they conquered us.
They died of Southern fever
And Southern steel and shot,
I wish they was three million
Instead of what we got.

Attached: 1558554772840.jpg (1920x1200, 592K)

No but neither the Union

We don't farm jews or city jews

not really but the north was gay too, western states should have seceded as well then it would have been interesting

this

Rare flag. Hope you're alright down there.

He's been posting here a lot lately

>Innocent Africans
YEAH ENSLAVE'M

Attached: Mr America.png (1528x1184, 53K)

flag
no, but i wish it had won

cringe

What's the deal with that anyways? When I visited Quebec I saw tons of Confederate flags on people's pickup trucks.

I don't know about Quebec but redneckboos actually exist

>flag
>Yes. I do believe the southern states had a right to separate themselves from the yanks and their jewish schemes

A Confederacy Of Sovereign States is the best system to administrate since less tax money goes to waste to pay deadbrained bureaucrats.

>supporting a bunch of whiny faggots who started a war they knew they couldn't win but still spent 150 years bitching about how they lost

Cringe doesn't cover it.

>Oregon territory while you two eastern niggas were going at it
Where my Cascadian bros at
Fuck DC and fuck Richmond

Attached: 3CBC57E1-6DAA-4FC5-B438-A7B250DB1F88.gif (298x298, 1.51M)

Not surprising, Quebec has a big independence movement of its own and it's very common for people who prescribe to ideologies like this to romanticize the Confederacy.

Like IRA fighters who fly the Confederate flag, or those separatists in eastern Ukraine who based their flag after the rebel flag.

That's so weird to me. Is it just from seeing them in movies or something? I barely think of rednecks at all.

>separatism
ah right, now I feel retarded

Yeah I think stuff like The Dukes of Hazard might have something to do with it, also Pantera fans tend to be redneckboos

Attached: dcb17f71763f38bb5b116555995088f2.jpg (510x350, 38K)

Czechia
Yes

Obligatory reminder that we didn't enslave them, we just bought them.

Rednecks are working class whites who behave in a trashy manner. It's used as a derogatory term even in the South. Although most foreigners who fly or display the Southern flag are basically only interested in that or the concept of secession, so I spose it's irrelevant.

But this thread was made by a Canadian, and you appear to be the only one who's upset, my man.

>union territories
cringe
>confederate territory
based

DO IT AGAIN UNCLE BILLY

Attached: Burnin' Sherman.png (640x714, 860K)