How common are light skin Mexican?

how common are light skin Mexican?

Attached: 1560980365741.png (924x876, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Between 1 in 10 and 2 in 10

They are thing in the north of the country

Attached: adadadaxad79645.jpg (949x1192, 140K)

light skin is not really that uncommon in Latam.

That doesn't means we're white though

Is North Mexico the equivalent of southern Brazil?

this, the white people in Latin America are as white as your average ''spaniard'' or ''italian'' take that as you will

I went to a 98% chi school. It's not uncommon, some even had green eyes. The "mexico is only sending their brownest" is meme Mexicans in mexico use to cope with the way the public sees them.

Depends in what part of Mexico you are referring

No, the North of Mexico is the whitest part of Mexico, but is not as white as South Brazil.

How about Guadalajara?

You never played the Age of Empires 2 Expansion Set?

Nah, you guys received germans and other different northern europeans but the whites in México are just somewhat of spanish ancestry at best

Light skinned? Very common, if you mean white, it’s less than 20%

Looks pretty common to me. I dated a Mexican too who was white skinned but his dad was brown.

I would say less than 15%

a castiza then

1-3 in every 10 mexicans is white. Isn't very common found wh*teoids but neither impossible. I'm white (or I was) white skinned but I got tanned in all my uncovered parts because poverty and no taking care of my skin and that's something really good imagine being light skinned in this time, just disgusting.

The meme, yes the north is in average a little more white (as Jalisco is) but that doesn't mean that you're European or anything similar.

Attached: 1558565806338.png (300x302, 130K)

>I'm white (or i was) white skinned but i got tanned

You may be white skinned, but if your skin gets tanned that easily then you are not white (in race), when whites gets tanned they usually gets red, not brown.

When i talk about whites i talk about race, not skin,

>1-3 in every 10 mexicans is white

so mexico is like northeast brazil

But he lives in Canada, most people there aren't pink skinned. I'm sure he feels at home there.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
le 47% light skin face

Attached: 6C2E481C-9C1C-4F20-AFAE-C287242CDF11.jpg (960x540, 100K)

*Toronto, not Canada.

Canada is still a majority "pink skinned" country, Toronto is the exception.

And yes, surely he feels like in home in Toronto, is a multicultural city at the end, many of my fellows venezuelans lives in toronto too

Dara Khosrowshahi (guy in the middle) is 100% Iranian and he’s whiter than most of those “white Mexicans.” Are these castizos or actual whites?

>easy
Who said it was easy?, It took literally years. And yes, I'm not racially white/European, I'm fact I'm multiracial.

Whites can get really tanned too but yes at the beginning they normally get red.

I guess. Who cares?

I'm still tanned, is not like I'm gonna recover my real skin color any time soon.

Any big Canadian city still white.

why are redhead girls soo pretty but the guys are ugly?

South Texas or California?

The reason he’s ugly is because he has Amerindian features and he gets his face punched constantly

Those are retard census tho, they ask you of what ethnicity are you, and you can say you are white, even when you are, for example, a mutt or mestizo.

Census are the same here, and 40% of Venezuelans say they are white, and that is a meme, not even 15% of venezuelans are white

>when whites gets tanned they usually gets red
>what are mediterraneans

historically speaking, not considered whites at all and widely regarded as subhumans by other europeans(including other southerners)

5%

meds are "white", some actually are pig skinned

You been ingesting too much memes

>when whites gets tanned they usually gets red
That's only people with Celtic ancestry (Brits and Irish).

>>what are mediterraneans
Black bVlls

Why are white Mexicans so ugly if white people are supposed to be beautiful? Is it the diet? The water? The air? The society?

Attached: lil xan white mexican.jpg (1200x630, 135K)

You should check your historical immigration laws.

Not really. I've went to the beach once and there was a family of krauts and they were red as fuck. Looked like a bunch of tomatoes.

And celtic is nothing more than a language group. There isn't a celtic genetic at all. France is more celtic than anyone in the British isles

Not the same thing as whiteness definition

If you talk about some arab larping as med, then yes, they don't get red

Dude, even i get red when i get tanned, and i'm not even white, my dad has all the neck red cuz he work under the sun, he is white, but not of celtic ancestry or some north european, just white, he looks like the regular redneck, but with black hair and brown eyes

soundcloud rappers are just ugly in general

Americans invented the concept of whiteness as we know today

>I was white

Attached: 182938293823.gif (720x846, 899K)

>They are thing in the north of the country

Attached: God-Bless-America.jpg (250x250, 12K)

What does south br look like?

>I'm white (or I was) white skinned but I got tanned
KEK

Attached: mexico is white.png (346x311, 125K)

I've gotten also pretty tanned at my summer job
Am i not white anymore? (next to obvious meme answers)

No, Ghengis

you were never white, welcome to the delusional wannabe whites club

One of the strange things that I have noticed is that if you have pink nipples it is more likely that you have a more Mediterranean blood than the indigenous haha

Attached: tmonke.jpg (486x428, 50K)

Just light skin? 35%
15% pigskin

>at best
?

>even latin america is being SOYed

Attached: gfaj.jpg (600x600, 56K)

Norteños should be exterminated

Attached: sangre alemana.png (559x657, 157K)

According to a national survey conducted on skintone, about 5% of the population identifies as white. Overall something like 25% identify with "lighter" skintones, including something like Penelope Cruz (olive).

Most of the population identifies with darker skintones.

However since olive (Penelope Cruz) skintone can be considered either light or dark depending on personal perception, I would guess that olive is probably the most common overall between the extremes of dark and light. Though dark skin is more numerous than light skin.

This is untrue and largely pushed by the PRI government in order to build the national myth of mestizaje as forming the core of mexico's history. In reality many cities in north and west mexico are built by american utopianists and europeans and there are large colonies of mormons, mennonites and other groups there of american/european descent as well as large italian populations further south.

It's the same as any other city

lmao no. Nortenhos are nothing but rancheros cojeburros that look like the average mexican, but come here and larp as white. Look up pictures of monterrey or any of the northern cities and tell me what you find. nortenhos and goblinos from cdmx are the biggest joke around here.