What do you do when you want to have sex in your country?

Do you have a girlfriend?
Do you have a good female neighbor?
Do you have a fuckbuddy?

Attached: 1544416232309.jpg (740x615, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1138860052805120000/pu/vid/1280x720/17MRPSnQaYQqk4-9.mp4?tag=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no
no
no

Attached: 1553076819894.png (900x600, 770K)

beat my dick

Not in YEARS
Never
Not in like 4 months

I pay for it, less hassle than keeping someone around just for sex which is something much harder to do than getting a relationship. Sounds odd but virgins don’t know this.

I write hateful post towards women on 4channel.org™®

>no
>no
>no

Attached: chad16.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

I don't give a shit, is that heartstone back on her monitor screen?

>What do you do when you want to have sex in your country?
i masturbate

Attached: 1556549458898.jpg (1080x1353, 113K)

Fuckbuddy but we tell each other everything about ourselves

Yes
Yes
No

Call a some girl I'm fucking, or just call my friends to party somewhere
>Do you have a girlfriend?
No
>Do you have a good female neighbor?
Yes
>Do you have a fuckbuddy?
Yes

I married young so I honestly don't know what people do these days. Probably dating apps?

Not since last year
Yes a lot 2 teenage pregnancies
NO

How do you feed the kid?

no, never
no, never
no, im a khhv

I go to the prostitutes. I'm addicted to it, and been fugging one different Venezuelan each week for the past 2 months or so. 25 USD half an hour.

Using an airplane.

Attached: 534310.jpg (1200x1200, 138K)

Um Châd.

Not at all, I'm an average Joe, just got lucky I guess. I was 16 and she was 14 when we started dating. Two years later she broke up with me and we stayed like that for 6 months, neither of us dated anyone during that time, and we eventually got back together and married a year later. We were each other's first and only.

i just heard about this the other day, apparently the prostitutes are super hot too. still would never fucking go lol

You sure it’s your kid?

Well prices here are similar.

Jesus Christ is watching you.

I go on Grindr.

No, last one was 7 years ago
I don't know any of my neighbors
No

Wait for uni after winging it at college for 2 years.

What's the difference between uni and college.

No
Not really
I guess, I’m not really into her though and now we live too far apart to do anything anymore

>I don't know any of my neighbors

Peak finnish autism.

Attached: finnish autism 3.jpg (1024x576, 197K)

Is it normal that my sex drive completely disappears for two days after one wank?

Yes
I'll have the same as the brazilian

Probably low levels of testosterone.

Consider transitioning asap.

We go to the nearest native's reserve.

>Yes

What's his name?

Have you tried sleeping and eating well?

I go to kaufmich.de and hire a prostitute

Sexbots will replace these thots.

this

Attached: 1550416746935.jpg (1920x799, 179K)

>live in a war-torn 3rd world hellhole
>"why dont u just eat and sleep well lmao"

Attached: poland.jpg (1600x1067, 270K)

600eur for bareback fullnight with this?
>kaufmich.com/lena-besucht
I paid like 240eur for something bit better, but had to go to her place and even got food.

That looks like a neighborhood in Cluj Napoca. And I know what I am talking about. If I diet, don’t sleep, have to much physical activity too at the same time not even with the regular ginseng energy drink combo can I get it up due to exhaustion.

>I know what I am talking about

...said every toxic white male in the history of patriarchy, EVER.

Why do you want me to say your name Friedrich? Do you want everybody to know you're a faggot hungry for Brazillian cock?

Attached: lookatthischad.jpg (488x600, 32K)

Memes aside I can't afford quality food and wage slaving ruined my sleeping schedule

>you're a faggot hungry for Brazillian cock

Guiiiiiiiiiiilty :^)

>memes aside
>I can't afford quality food
>memes aside

Attached: lmao.jpg (1200x960, 387K)

Of course it is. Why wouldn't it be? Haha...

Attached: 1503019687846.jpg (281x278, 37K)

Time for your daily dilation.

No
No
No, though I easily could through a dating app

Well that’s it then.

No
No
I meet some new ones and some old ones every few months

I dilate hourly, thank you.

Yes bully me please krautanon.

currently sexting with a big titty goth girl who i met online but she lives on the other side of the country.

she keeps telling me i should come hang out with here there but im a massive autist in real life

pic related is a picture she sent me today.

help me not be an autist please

Attached: asdfghafcvdsgh.jpg (960x725, 192K)

I will do no such thing. I will adopt you, take you in, nurture you, nurse you back to life, hug you when you're cold, fan you when you're hot. We will be best friends, live together, laugh together, cry together. Forever.

Nice slut bet she sucks and fucks real good but also has milage and probably aids

How tf you even start sexting with anyone? Last time I was fucking around with chicks was 10 years ago and it was really easy to just make new friends when we were all in school together.

she is 19 so i doubt aids desu

Yeah, just take it easy, find another job user, there's more to life than money.

i like how its measured in USD

honestly this isnt even the first time this has happened to me i just seem to attract these types on the internet.

Im not even good looking myself so i dont understand it.

>i like how its measured in USD

Figures are more impressive when measured in weaker currencies.

If you can do it with someone far away you certainly can do the same with someone that lives closer to you, use her as an experiment and also to get some nudes.

You know, if you haven't been living under the rock there's this wonderful thing call online hookups. I remember when Craigslist personals was a thing, those were glory days.

Where do you hang around for this to just happen? I talked for a while with a girl from some anxiety forum, she was kino but lived on the other side of the world

I have a 4yo son with a woman 9 years younger than me. We fucked for 8 months, she said she was on the pill. Her personality was really horrible so I left her. Turned out in the last months she was pregnant with my kid already but she never mentioned it to me. She literally got a naïve working class dude asap and made him believe it’s his which is kinda easy to pull off if the kid looks like her and the guy is just barely taller than me.
#thecuckening is real
t. Chad

>t. Chad

I want to touch your penis.

Free dating sites (plenty of fish)
that pen pal website other people on int recommend (cant remember what its called)

Tbqh I live from previous investments and consulting. It’s not easy at all.

If you can pull this off I will suck you and swallow it too. Give you massage, be even gentle with your butt. But I don’t bottom.

Attached: 3E4F89B6-A878-4441-A2F7-3527E28E4C04.jpg (744x743, 40K)

That would be interpals

I'm not really a stud, but I can't pull this off, and I don't bottom either. But I'm fine with oral

Isn’t that full with old crazy cat ladies and fake accounts? The miscers used to do fake profiles for lulz and post convos.

I make sex with my girlfriend but now I can't have sex because have Chlamydia so she just gives me handjob.

Attached: 1395fb8d4b2b611aff6ed0b4a60606a1be872265bf67a92fe88c930b9d2109c8.jpg (750x750, 73K)

>Do you have a girlfriend?
>Do you have a good female neighbor?

Attached: 1560167757040.jpg (1912x792, 138K)

I am cis male. I must penetrate for satisfaction.
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1138860052805120000/pu/vid/1280x720/17MRPSnQaYQqk4-9.mp4?tag=10

No
No
No

Attached: 1560568942547.png (800x800, 72K)

Penetrate my mouth, dammit.

Are you cute, do you look like pic related? He's Russian

Attached: cutie.jpg (698x920, 52K)

College here is an in between of secondary/high school, and university, basically, Americans just tend to nickname university, college.

That specific whore looks boring and expensive. There is much better out there, just have a look around the site. Id go for a german prostitute not these low tier east euro girls.

>Americans just tend to nickname university, college.

Why are Americans so dumb.

1) Fuck off, faggot
2) I look like Dijkstra from Witcher 3, but not fat

I wish, I had. But...

>looks expensive

Immigrant detected.

>tfw you work night shifts and haven’t so much as seen a girl your age in weeks

Attached: DD8ABF97-7944-4A88-AC16-D160908E9194.png (500x388, 229K)

>I look like Dijkstra from Witcher 3,

I don't know who that is.

see

no but i would like for that girl to be my gf

Attached: Tw3_journal_dijkstra (1).png (654x727, 462K)

>work
>night shifts

user get your life together.

I like this thread

Ugly af, never talk to me again.

Mmmyes

what

Please be real girl.

>Why yes, it is pretty easy to find a girl to have sex with, cause i'm reasonably good-looking and not too shy to talk to girls. I don't pick up chicks much though, cause i'm almost totally impotent. I have trouble getting hard, and staying hard during sex.

Attached: 1557679722591.jpg (832x1000, 51K)