No more pajeet diaspora in America

Attached: cap.jpg (794x888, 155K)

maybe i can get a fucking job now

Jow Forums is probably going absolutely mental.

It's only on subversive nations like China and India though

this, Jow Forums on suicide watch as we speak

Can we get a visa waiver now?

Expect fewer software bugs in the future.

Pay is only $7.50 per hour user, youre gonna be working 16 hours shits and no vacation time nor AC in the office. Youll be packed like sardines, say hello to your coworker Manmeet.

Attached: tv_outsourced.jpg (1200x479, 368K)

how is india a subversive nation?

>manmeet
>the player
Heh, subtle kek.

>Asha, the Crush

Poos have pretty low standards for Poojeetas. This is why they end up raping white women, cuz their own look like shit.

why would anyone be angry over a country limiting the amount of skilled workers they will take from them

Had abos not existed, indians would've been the ugliest race on Earth.

As someone working in software at Google, I honestly prefer Indians and eastern euros over chinks and local whites. Chinks are disingenuous bugs and locals are lazy no good entitled pricks. >Inb4 bombarded by chink diaspora

Probably not until you stop killing each other

Fuck off, moot.

>t. chink

Who the hell is Moot?

I met him once. He just smiled awkwardly and took a pic with me. Even posted it on Jow Forums a while ago. Told me not to mention this shithole when I asked him if the rumors of him being a cuck were true.

Hopefully this will increase my chances

Doing what

Programming

he really did move on. good for him

Kek. Great, now our doctors and engineers will be forced to stay here and improve the nation. Based Trump helping us to achieve the 2020 dream.

This.

Attached: indian-programming.jpg (594x768, 94K)

Kill yourself moot.

They'd all just go to Canada/Australia/Europe instead

I am already here

Canada/Australia/Europe should do the same.

They'll rather go to remote places on Earth outside India than stay in India. Hate towards India is grafted into their brains since they are toddlers. "you must go away from this shithole no matter what and that's your life goal" is how many middle class Indians are brought up.

Then they'll just end up trying to go somewhere else. Them being forced to stay in India won't improve anything if the system of doing things stays completely broken. It's a problem that's endemic to many other places in South Asia, I think.