What is the reason as to why peoples of asian decent are Incapable of acquiring athleticism?

What is the reason as to why peoples of asian decent are Incapable of acquiring athleticism?

Attached: DEA2BC18-6BA3-4775-BF52-D7B4466A1EF6.png (1080x1080, 202K)

>women's world cup
user...

Just look at them

what? don't wanna see some boobs?

Because while ancestors of whites were fighting grizzly bears and ancestors of africans were fighting lions, ancestors of asians were settling down in a comfy rice farming community so there was no need to be athletic

lol at this retard samefagging.

>lol at this retard samefagging.

Attached: 1552707681478.jpg (662x900, 30K)

>6 posts, 5 unique users, two american flags
t's obvious

Thais are Japaneses are pretty successful in boxing and kickboxing

Do you actually believe I'm OP? Are you this retarded? Why would OP reply with something like I did?

You say that like women's soccer isnt better than men's. At least the chick don't flop on the grass

japan and korea does better than us in men's soccer

fucking retard. of course you're op. or do you share the same IP address as him?

busy passing exams at school

Women's Olympic hockey is better then men's.

nigger I haven't made a thread on here today at all

Attached: e616ebf0ab8d15878db749551eed9629f0dab517b4f8e008b4cfa3f1cb759475.jpg (541x960, 44K)

after your post, the number of replies matched the number of unique users. that means someone posted twice. who else could it have been but the second american flag?

Do you have the extra flags script? OP doesn't have extra flags but shows Carmel, Indiana

I don't fucking know, who the hell cares?

Yeah, also is me because when you press the reply button at the top of the page it doesn't show extraflags for that post.

I’m OP you fucking retards. Now stay on topic

Thai team isn't a pro team, though.

>thailand
>representative of all asians
Might as well say all white people are cucks just because a few liberals are.

Attached: BEIJING 2008 OLYMPICS.png (512x326, 50K)

don't forget most of russia's medals come from Caucasians and the US and Western Europe, we know who's winning medals for them.

The women's world cup is too big. They should go back to the 16 teams format. Too many national teams are composed of amateurs and university students.

How can non Americans even compete