Europeans be like: "oh hello Muhammad..p...

>Europeans be like: "oh hello Muhammad..p..please take my daughter and rape her! I don't want to get arrested for a hate crime so please take her!"

Attached: 1560840188356.jpg (800x800, 359K)

>>Europeans be like: "oh hello Muhammad..p..please take my daughter and rape her! I don't want to get arrested for a hate crime so please take her!"

Attached: 1560354137599.jpg (255x258, 19K)

Fpbp

This post is extremely racist and offensive. Not all muslims are like that, for example my bull is called YUSSEF, not muhammad

seething

fuming

>another amerisharter cuckold fantasy

I dont have a daughter

>Hello officer I need to report I crime
>What happened
>I was mugged and then they raped my wife right infront of me while holding a machete to her neck!
>What did the assailant look like
>Well he looked Muslim and..
>YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR RACISM

this is common practice in Eur*pe

jokes on you, his name is Ali

Why do Americans think Muslim is a race?

could've been his outfit

How can Europoors recover from this level of banter?

Attached: download.jpg (223x226, 5K)

Americans be like
>Hi officer, have a good day! God I love my comfy life in the suburbs of a Midwestern city

I have literally never seen a muslim. God bless this country.

I'd rather have a thousand Muslims than half a gypsy

I haven't had any close encounters with gypsies either so it's not like I give a shit about them.

>>Europeans be like: "oh hello Muhammad..p..please take my daughter and rape her! I don't want to get arrested for a hate crime so please take her!"

Attached: FD5482E8-CF08-492C-835F-BEAD42EC87AA-334-0000006D648CDFD2.png (426x309, 99K)

>>>Europeans be like: "oh hello Muhammad..p..please take my daughter and rape her! I don't want to get arrested for a hate crime so please take her!"

Attached: 1555749182037.png (993x800, 157K)

Weird and rude

>>>Europeans be like: "oh hello Muhammad..p..please take my daughter and rape her! I don't want to get arrested for a hate crime so please take her!"

Attached: CEE6AD6E-1F40-46B4-8C10-55318DC80617-457-0000005A456C8E06.jpg (512x598, 18K)

>Pakistanis be like: "oh hello Prateek..p..please take my national cricket team and rape her! I don't want to get arrested for a cricket crime so please take her!"

Don't watch cricket.

>gets shot anyway

theres nothing wrong with letting muhammad rape your children

Of course you would, Hasan ibn Ali al-Andalusi

If that were true I wouldn't be an incel.

scathing

based

op got destroyed

>"Europeans be like: "oh hello Muhammad..p..please take my daughter and rape her! I don't want to get arrested for a hate crime so please take her!"

Attached: 1558927836319.jpg (576x662, 92K)

it is

theres uyghurs, SEA muslims, desi muslims, arab muslims, semitic muslims, turks, chechens, ossetians, caucausus muslims. probably more but anyone can be a muslim

because theyre dumb as fuck

in other words its another way of saying non-white

There are also white muslims pekka.

its not tied to any ethnicity, just like christianity or buddhaism

>americans be like y-yes mr lansky im very honored young daktota will feature in one of your films we need money for little Bob’s medical bills

just like how anyone can use chopsticks

it is tho.
they consider arabic holy, and worship an arabi city

>w-whiter than you Mohamed

Attached: 1508434592469.png (376x309, 121K)

>average_pole.jpeg

Are you daft?

>w-whiter than you, Szczepan

Attached: 1511373329381.gif (411x488, 1.46M)

muslim is disgusting. every european countries should kick them out before it's too late.

nicely said ese

Attached: 6.png (3300x2492, 288K)

Muslim here, i love japan, i want to move there and convert a cute Japanese girl and marry her.

I don't like muslime
Am I bad person?

Seppos sure are fucking stupid.

I'm just not that scared by Muhammad

i mean i hate muslims that don't respect other cultures. i don't mean all muslims if you are offended.

Based

haha

>i don't mean all muslims if you are offended.
cuck

Attached: 23.jpg (1980x3102, 835K)

How will OP ever recover?!