I've never been outside Europe and I never plan to, there is nothing worth seeing outside this continent...

I've never been outside Europe and I never plan to, there is nothing worth seeing outside this continent. All the best monuments and heritage are here, and thirdies only have skyscrapers - which are everywhere in Europe as well.

Attached: 33979c402223dd81124f4bd49d263b4a.jpg (500x483, 33K)

You are a thirdie.

I never left Poland.

And yeah the giant glass dildoes is nothing interesting to see. I wish people stopped building that shit in cargo cultist manner.

Monkey donia lmao

have sex incels
if you havent seen at least 50 countries, you are not to be considered a human or even an animal in general, you're a PLANT

Have you ever been to Macedonia? It's really beautiful. Since you live in neighboring NORTHERN Macedonia I guess you probably went there, did you?

Easy for you, swamp monkey

hehe he said monke

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-20 putin monkey - Google Search.png (303x335, 240K)

>Implying OP can muster up enough Macedonian rubles from his thirdie shithole to even afford a train to Bulgaria

okay plant
want me to piss on you? you need the water right? plants need water and sunlight.. my piss is your water but for sunlight you have to leave your mums basement

Imagine being so obsessed with this Herculean king among men that all you can do is meekly mock him on a forum for nobodies. Pathetic! Sad!

Europe is a depressing decaying shithole

How the fuck do you think I am going to get money to view 50 countries? Do you know my suffering in the second world?

you are a thirdie

*secondie

If you use the word Europe to refer to your country, you're irrelevant. I only see irrelevant countries such as Macacodonia and Serbia using "Europe" to refer to their countries. France is France, Italy is Italy, Germany is Germany and so on.

What the hell is Macedonia even

This but unironically.

have cash

its a type of a blunt weapon

>implying you will ever leave macedonia

don't bully in OP
he posted in /balk/ that he saved €650 to travel to another country because he hasn't left macedonia for 3 years

when I read that I felt pain. I am a lazy bastard, I don't do any effort, I never tried to make something of my life yet I earn 3000 a month after taxes, while this lad has to save for months to get 650 euros. life aint fair.

How can a single macedonian man be so utterly based?

I've been but it was not worth it most of the time