Explain why don't you have a slavic gf yet

explain why don't you have a slavic gf yet

Attached: 07097.jpg (750x777, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXXdXcnD_Xk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because I want a superior East Asia gf

Attached: 995b2b6cc61329d1bc9719dcef2d43e1.jpg (564x564, 68K)

Because i'm a slav "man", slavic girls only like brown turks and churks man.

Because I prefer non-white women

Attached: F988D876-07D1-466C-90E5-E0CED0ACCFC0.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Not many of them here. Seen a few on Tinder but I never get a single match ever so what's the point

>explain why don't you have a slavic gf yet
I'm preoccupied with fucking your fat swarthy curly-haired mama Giulia

do tho

They look retarded and are poor as fuck.

I am gay.
Also women are not worthy to spend your time on.

Ugly gook shit, bet you have some stupid bowl haircut like those k-shits

I do

>Poor as fuck
And?

Attached: 1531902249023.jpg (677x868, 105K)

Jelaous vasyan detected

Fuck off anton

wtf I'm half black do you think I could import one through mail? I thought you were mostly racists

free visa up for grabs

Poverty equals low education, no manners and no culture. I see favelados all the time and they behave like animals, Slavs are no different, as a man of Italian ancestry i'm only attracted to women who have class.

I am the slavic gf

The ones who speak English and thus the ones you will meet are probably educated and behave like any normal person

Attached: 1540589416485.jpg (780x1040, 178K)

>mostly racists
lol no, come to Russia and fuck our woman

Cuck

I feel like I'd get beat up in the streets but maybe that's the media. Either way all the Russian I know I learned from dota 2, can't pick up women with that vocabulary

i'm gay

>I feel like I'd get beat up in the streets but maybe that's the media
this is fucking propaganda come to Russia and impregnate our woman, especially blond

This is some ruse, Ivan...

swarthy and unkempt rn

I tried different haircuts, but then everyone in my family would tell me I looked better before.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as slavs, are in fact, ruthenians/eastern germanic descendants of kievan rus, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, east nordids.

Slavs are not a race unto itself, but rather another component of the ethnogenesis of the scandinavian norse germanic people from the migration of the peoples and onward, made historically relevant by the kievan rus settlements in Gardariki by the norsemen who traveled down the Volga and founded both Russia and Ukraine before being christianized by the byzantine empire.

Many eastern germanics speak the artifical glagolithic church language invented by the greek monk Cyrill, which is where the term cyrillics stems from. Before that, they spoke old norse and revered pagan germanic gods.

All the so-called "slavs" are really descendants of eastern germanics. There is objectively no argument to be made against this historical fact.

Thanks for reading, and please refer to them as "eastern germanics" next time you make a "slav" thread.

Attached: eastern germanic kievan rus warriors.jpg (800x403, 350K)

where do I place my order?

estonian slavs hate us

Slav women don’t want me because I’m not BLACK

this

>I thought you were mostly racists
Nononono

>I feel like I'd get beat up in the streets but maybe that's the media. Either way all the Russian I know I learned from dota 2, can't pick up women with that vocabulary

Attached: 1560608294560.jpg (977x587, 139K)

You don't even need to speak russian. Few words would be enough
youtube.com/watch?v=zXXdXcnD_Xk