Why are Western people so obsessed with appearance, fashion and money?

Why are Western people so obsessed with appearance, fashion and money?

Attached: 01.jpg (842x598, 79K)

Individualism. I'd rather be some stinky peasant without any need for ambition, in fact I am.

Literally who? The Russians and Chinese pour trillions into buying luxury goods from the west.
It's literally a staple of your oligarchs to dress like a stereotypical 20th century tycoon.

thats a meme. the average german schmuck doesnt give a shit.

I guess a lot are but I'm happy enough with getting stoned and wandering around the woods. Here's my Dad cutting down weeds with a sickle. Some of us still are in touch with the harmony of the Earth

Attached: 20190621_140857-1.jpg (1936x2582, 1.24M)

Why do you make photos of your half naked dad seemingly ready to murder some random passenger?

your women put like 10kg of makeup on their faces

take yer swing

this is incorrect. rich people from shitholes are the ones that care about those things the most.

They're always talking about skin colour, neck form, etc.
Too much Individualism makes them look like soulless.

feminization

Yes

Why are they eating kurva anyatok symbol?

Neck form is a very sensitive argument for Europeans, you wouldn't understand

>Argentinian in Nippon
>Immediately brings up race
Like clockwork

>Too much Individualism makes them look like soulless.
There isn't anything more soulless then collectivism. You give up your personality for some abstract lie.

individualism leads to selfishness, you give up your soul to your inner beast, you become nothing but an animal whos only goal in life is to be famous, rich and charming

try to travel in the most backward part of germany, and see how people are there, you'll understand

Nothing wrong with going shirtless, I took this photo because it encapsulated our Appalachian heritage of meandering around half-assing chores. Plus he's getting up there and kind of sick so I thought in that moment I'd like more pictures of him

Have you ever been to collectivist minded countries?
They're shitholes for a reason, individualism leads to competition and a better life for everyone

collectivist countries ? like germany ? scandinavia ? japan ?
what you're referring to as "individualism" is the consumer man's thinking and it will only leads to the fall of the west

Attached: krop.jpg (498x674, 61K)

because westerns run on emotions. emotions feminine = creativity = appreciation for beauty

Collectivists are just as selfish accept that they need to constantly reaffirm their social value by subjeting to ideals placed upon them like becoming rich, famous and charming. Being an individual means to not mindlessly subject to authority but to be free.