Do americans have no understanding of how corrupt their government is and how this is a problem for the common man?

Do americans have no understanding of how corrupt their government is and how this is a problem for the common man?

It seems all they can think of is muh migrants and muh college fees

Attached: 1512144836465.png (895x736, 775K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-corruption_campaign_under_Xi_Jinping
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The deep state spent two years on an attempted coup against our president. Of course our government is corrupt!

Drain the swamp Donnie!

>America Second
*Israel Second
Saudi Arabia Third
Big Pharma Fourth
America somewhere further down the list

Most people with half a brain realize that our government is corrupt. They're just either too scared or lazy to do anything about it.

Most have some idea, as if the EU is any better though. Based Norwegians knew better though.

Attached: approval rating.png (720x367, 33K)

yet they keep voting for whatever guy they see on tv, which is the guy with corporate donations in the back

drumpft btfo

I cant speak for anyone else, but I vote for who I believe to be the lesser evil.

but the bipartisan system and donations mean you're presented with evil regardless

all government is corrupt, stupid capitalist statist

adopt communism

ahem..

BaSeD

aNd

ReDPiLLeD

I agree. All politicians are crooks. However, if one crook appears less evil than the other, I will try to vote them in.

This under communism corruption is a shotable offence as it should be

that's just a trick by the leadership to have an excuse when they execute the opposition

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-corruption_campaign_under_Xi_Jinping
It really isnt, if they want to shot you for being the opposition they would say your an Enemy of the People ,Im talking about corruption

that xi jinping who made himself leader for life, he is the one you should trust

also enemy of people is out of date bullshit I'm sure even the changs have realized that now

>He thinks Norway isn't corrupt.
What a brainlet!!!

I really wish I had a nordic gf but I dont want her to cuck me with Mehmet

Are you telling me that arresting people of your own party is taking out the opposition? Are you dumb? It might be a power play but clearly he is dealing with curruption

taking out competetors are taking out opposition, yes you fucking mongoloid

WTF my government is corrupt? Why hasn't anyone told me yet someone pls send help to Norway

Attached: 1535835441566.jpg (200x200, 10K)

at least tv ads are prohibited here, campaigning is done by setting up stands in town streets and distributed by phamplets

>The party is corrupt
>You take out the corruption
>Some norway fag on Jow Forums calls you a meany
Does it matter you dumbass the ruling party is the same ,and opposition referes to other parties you autist

also rich people here actually pay tax

>people on Jow Forums bad
>supreme leader good
>party is corrupt because he said so it must be true

>There is corruption in the goverment this thread is about
>But there is non in China because XI jiping Said so and i dont like him

The USA is a failed state and the people are too brainwashed to do anything about.

Attached: l24q3lg3jz531.png (712x403, 72K)

>I vote for who I believe to be the lesser evil.
Thus ensuring the problem will never be solved.