Why Nordics seem unable to build an empire Jow Forums

Why Nordics seem unable to build an empire Jow Forums

Attached: 1556377444450.png (420x420, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVlIExa-xek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=YVlIExa-xek

tfw you never be a handsome greek with women drooling at your looks

>Nordics
>Building anything

ISS, Hubble telescope and the lhc are nordic desu

I don't think it's profitable. The northern you go the more quality (human potential and skill wise) you need to survive.

Because they are cuckolds, so instead of conquering by force and enslave the inferior sub-human races, they welcome them into their home, so they can fuck their wives while they watch.

If it was the swedes arriving in the new world or africa, instead of conquering the natives , they would start giving blowjobs to the indios and africans

Attached: Leutze,_Emanuel_—_Storming_of_the_Teocalli_by_Cortez_and_His_Troops_—_1848.jpg (1600x1358, 522K)

Why leave home when your home isn't a salty hot shit hole made of dust?

Hot looking babes at home

nordics are more difficult to subjugate

Attached: Suur Suomi.png (4378x2435, 699K)

Based Kolokotronis empire

Based finkibey

how are your swedish lessons going?

why do greeks sound like spanish people speaking english

>nordics never built an empi-

Attached: Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png (2534x1540, 357K)

>why do spanish sound like greek people speaking english

WE

That's right. Nordic Kings ruled the Roman Empire

Attached: häöhö.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

BASED

>my ancestors?

memes aside, how do southrons deal with the fact that a lot of Roman rulers were described as light haired? How is it explained?

Do blonde italians even exist today?

Akis pulls more pussy than the rest of Grease combined : (

Don't have any

>a lot of Roman rulers were described as light haired
What did he mean by this
Also
>being blonde automatically makes you nordic

Attached: IMG_9677.jpg (3306x3804, 2.67M)

We're quite good at it. I don't think there's any part of Europe that hasn't been a part of a nordic empire if you count in the goths and norsemen.

Attached: 3e5sf7k49iyz.jpg (1608x1779, 1.92M)

I'm curious to know what a nigga with "wine-coloured" eyes looks like and how these idiots concluded that it will serve their purpose to include it in the list.

Hasn't Greece spent most of the last 500 years as a part of the ottomans? Lmao.

Attached: втф.jpg (300x279, 34K)

>Conquers other nords and some raids in mainland europe for 100 years only becuse of the suport of med france
Calls it an empire cringe realy

How dose it feel knowing the inbread arabs had an empire and you never did?

ottomans were muslim greeks anyways

Attached: greeks.png (1216x310, 59K)

We don't actually call it an empire, we just call it the era of great power, stormaktstiden in swedish. It's only in English that it's called an empire for some reason. The only cool thing about it was that we had the strongest military in Europe for a brief time.

surrounded by other nordics so the competition is too strong

if the competition is meds everyone can build an empire

cope

You were just frances good goys nothing more nothing less

>He had clear, bright eyes ... His teeth were wide apart, small, and ill-kept; his hair was slightly curly and inclined to golden
damn.. augustus was a nordic KANG

Honestly I'm perfectly fine with it. I feel quite content with the achivements of Sweden in a historical context especially given our very small population, but I think it's important for us to not be stuck in the past but to focus on the present. Obviously we never got close to creating the fantastic wonders of Rome or Greece, but I can live with that.

Not gonna blindly believe the words in that post, about half of roman emperors were blonde or red-haired and Italians don't seem to ignore it

Who cares desu? I bet there are some blonde Italians out there.

Support from med france(founded by Germanic people btw)? When?

30 Years War I guess, but other than that never

How do they even teach history in discount Finland? Do they even have anything to guiltrip people with?

We even fought against France in the Napoleonic wars lol

Your current dynasty is literally started by one of Napoleon's marshals.

in life of twelve caesars Svetonio describes their the phisical aspects
He doesn't mention the color of eyes or hair of most of them.
2 are described with blonde hair (as in blonde-looking which is different than the striking blonde of the nordincs), one with light blue eyes (Ottavian), one with green eyes and one with very dark eyes.
He clearly pointed out those that had phenotypes outside of the norm.
>inclined to golden
there are italians that have that, and it's believable that it was more common at that time

Attached: 3021526847938.jpg (1080x1350, 150K)

who waged war on napoleon

Attached: 1560961593828.png (500x492, 9K)

:)

Who also was fiercely nati-Napoleonic.

>"Nobody has had a career in life like mine.[86] I could perhaps have been able to agree to become Napoleon’s ally: but when he attacked the country that had placed its fate in my hands, he could find in me no other than an opponent. The events that shook Europe and that gave her back her freedom are known. It is also known which part I played in that."[91]

fuckin racist

Sweden was able to maintain her empire only with the support of her closest ally,France.[2]Charles XI of Swedenconsolidated the empire. But a decline began with his son,Charles XII. After initial Swedish victories, Charles secured the empire for some time in thePeace of Travendal(1700) and theTreaty of Altranstädt (1706), before the disaster that followed the king's war in Russia. The Russian victory at theBattle of Poltavaput an end to Sweden's eastbound expansion, and by the time of Charles XII's death in 1718 only a much-weakened and far smaller territory remained. The last traces of occupied continental territory vanished

Sure? We don't even call Stormaktstiden an "empire" in our language.

Attached: Carolus Rex.jpg (1200x638, 177K)

Didn't Sweden get absolutely annihilated right after that last one?

Sure did. Invading Russia in winter without food supply is a bad idea. That's why Charles the 12th isn't a good king, some of us just tend to glorify him because he liked to fight wars.